England - the future....

3527 posts
Kulshaw72RFC

Re: England - the future....

by Kulshaw72RFC » 06 Nov 2018 10:51

Theroyalbox
Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews
I played a very high level until the age of 16 and then discovered fags, women and a bit of weed. Still played a fairly decent level, equivilent of Hellenic League.

I know he last played for Chesham with the Legend Barry Hayles. I think that is a bit higher at that time anyway.

He also played with Pardew and Primus and Maik Taylor under Ray Clemence at Barnet on loan from Chelski :lol:

and was in that famous MeLOLtdown video where John Sitton was ripping into him and the rest of the team at Halftime.

Wow another lie!

............... why would anybody make any of that up? I can prove all of that this second if you PM me. Weirdo.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 06 Nov 2018 11:05

Kulshaw72RFC
Theroyalbox
Kulshaw72RFC
I know he last played for Chesham with the Legend Barry Hayles. I think that is a bit higher at that time anyway.

He also played with Pardew and Primus and Maik Taylor under Ray Clemence at Barnet on loan from Chelski :lol:

and was in that famous MeLOLtdown video where John Sitton was ripping into him and the rest of the team at Halftime.

Wow another lie!

............... why would anybody make any of that up? I can prove all of that this second if you PM me. Weirdo.

Don't know mate guess you are just some sort of compulsive liar

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 06 Nov 2018 12:29

I hate to accuse dd of being a bit of a Walter Mitty but I'm bred today so thought I'd do a bit of investig8ing, genuinely hoping to prove him right and sadly I can't find anyone who played for Orient on 7/2/95, Barnet between 95-97 and Chesham between 2015-2017.

Closest i could manage was Darren Purse who fails on the Barnet section, but just finding someone who spans the time in question makes me think dd's story is possible, if not probable

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 06 Nov 2018 13:07

In the dressing room doesn't mean he played.

I've got one that I think hits all the criteria, assuming he's been a bit lax in one sub clause

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 06 Nov 2018 13:10

yeah, just the on-loan from Chelsea bit that doesn't work. Rest is all there.

I have a very particular set of skills.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 06 Nov 2018 13:18

Interesting, I can't quite put dates on my good friend Ray Clemence's reign at Underhill, which is slightly hampering me

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 06 Nov 2018 13:27

PM sent.

Yeah, that's where it goes awry. But 1996-97 was when Bullivant was managing Barnet, taking Pardew with him in the summer.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 07 Nov 2018 06:10

Silver Fox I hate to accuse dd of being a bit of a Walter Mitty but I'm bred today so thought I'd do a bit of investig8ing, genuinely hoping to prove him right and sadly I can't find anyone who played for Orient on 7/2/95, Barnet between 95-97 and Chesham between 2015-2017.

Closest i could manage was Darren Purse who fails on the Barnet section, but just finding someone who spans the time in question makes me think dd's story is possible, if not probable

In the dressing room is right. The first seconds of the video there is a young lad who gets up off the bench and that is him as a youngster.

Also he was at Chesham not but didn't play, was doing coaching stuff. my mistake.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 07 Nov 2018 06:12

Silver Fox I hate to accuse dd of being a bit of a Walter Mitty but I'm bred today so thought I'd do a bit of investig8ing, genuinely hoping to prove him right and sadly I can't find anyone who played for Orient on 7/2/95, Barnet between 95-97 and Chesham between 2015-2017.

What is a walter mitty?

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 07 Nov 2018 06:14

stealthpapes PM sent.

Yeah, that's where it goes awry. But 1996-97 was when Bullivant was managing Barnet, taking Pardew with him in the summer.

95/96.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 07 Nov 2018 06:16

Theroyalbox
Kulshaw72RFC
Theroyalbox
Wow another lie!

If I was to lie about that I would say he was at man united and played in the cl final you flid
Last edited by Kulshaw72RFC on 07 Nov 2018 07:17, edited 2 times in total.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 07 Nov 2018 07:16

Theroyalbox
Kulshaw72RFC
Theroyalbox
Wow another lie!

You are weird.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 07 Nov 2018 09:32

Kulshaw72RFC
Theroyalbox
Kulshaw72RFC

You are weird.

the irony

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 07 Nov 2018 09:45

Theroyalbox
Kulshaw72RFC
Theroyalbox

You are weird.

the irony

fwiw, fairly sure he's on the level on this.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 14 Nov 2018 14:41

So, England vs USA tomorrow night (Rooney's Testimonial) followed by the key Nations League game against Croatia on Sunday afternoon.

It sounds like Southgate will put a more experimental side out against the Yanks to try a few things out and save some legs for Sunday.

Any thoughts?

Does Alli come back in? 3 or 4 at the back? Sancho to start against the Yanks? Kane to be saved for Croatia?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 15 Nov 2018 05:08

England v USA is largely an irrelevance. Hoping to see a really young side put out with Sancho starting the game. Hope Bettinelli doesn't start, as I predicted he's been dropped for his terrible form at Fulham and replaced by Rico. This should be the last we see of him in an England squad.

No idea about the current USA team, they have seemingly fallen off the footballing radar.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 15 Nov 2018 09:33

Old Man Andrews England v USA is largely an irrelevance. Hoping to see a really young side put out with Sancho starting the game. Hope Bettinelli doesn't start, as I predicted he's been dropped for his terrible form at Fulham and replaced by Rico. This should be the last we see of him in an England squad.

No idea about the current USA team, they have seemingly fallen off the footballing radar.

The USA team have got a bunch of hungry youngsters, that will be quick and eager to play well, yet will not win.

I predict a comfortable 3-0 win. Couple of good bets on talksport, Rooney to score a direct freekick and form outside the box, and a penalty. Cannot remember the odds mind.

I hope Sancho will start. He deserves it.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 15 Nov 2018 09:39

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews England v USA is largely an irrelevance. Hoping to see a really young side put out with Sancho starting the game. Hope Bettinelli doesn't start, as I predicted he's been dropped for his terrible form at Fulham and replaced by Rico. This should be the last we see of him in an England squad.

The USA team have got a bunch of hungry youngsters, that will be quick and eager to play well, yet will not win.

I predict a comfortable 3-0 win. Couple of good bets on talksport, Rooney to score a direct freekick and form outside the box, and a penalty. Cannot remember the odds mind.

Will Rooney be on long enough to do anything? I think it would have been better for him to start in all honesty and then take him off on 44 minutes to get a final standing ovation just before half time.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 15 Nov 2018 09:46

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

Will Rooney be on long enough to do anything? I think it would have been better for him to start in all honesty and then take him off on 44 minutes to get a final standing ovation just before half time.

He will be for about half an hour. Against a non-footballing team like the USA it should be long enough for a hatrick.

This a player who single handedly took his team from being the worst in the MLS to near the top.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 15 Nov 2018 11:28

Well apparently Delph will be starting the game as captain, which means it's likely to be even more of an experimental side than I was hoping for or expecting. With that in mind, I'd like to see a side along the lines of this to start tonight.

Butland
Alexander-Arnold
Gomez
Keane
Chilwell

Winks
Delph (c)
Loftus-Cheek

Sancho
Rashford
Sterling

I'm not sure the likes of Sterling and Rashford are going to get a start, but I hope they do. I'd rather see a few more of the more established players, such as Stones and Henderson, play to give the side a bit more of an established spine but I'm assuming they won't be starting.

3527 posts