Re: Egypt Vs Uruguay

by Old Man Andrews » 15 Jun 2018 14:55

Shame, really wanted Egypt to hold on.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 15 Jun 2018 14:59

Ascotexgunner
Winston Biscuit Stadium looks half empty :?

That's cos it is......bit of a shame really. Gonna be a few games like this. Wonder what Morocco Iran will bring in.

Shame on Russia. Absolute pcunts.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 15 Jun 2018 15:18

Scutterbucketz
Ascotexgunner
Winston Biscuit Stadium looks half empty :?

That's cos it is......bit of a shame really. Gonna be a few games like this. Wonder what Morocco Iran will bring in.

Not just Russia, the greedy bent pcunts that gave it to them.....I mean seriously, I can see Qatar being empty in 4 years. How they can award these things to such countries with poor human rights records and quite frankly, in Qatars case, f*ck all history in football is beyond belief.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 15 Jun 2018 16:02

Ascotexgunner
Scutterbucketz
Ascotexgunner

Not just Russia, the greedy bent pcunts that gave it to them.....I mean seriously, I can see Qatar being empty in 4 years. How they can award these things to such countries with poor human rights records and quite frankly, in Qatars case, f*ck all history in football is beyond belief.

Yes indeed. FIFA can fukk off as well.

You’d think with this being Putins showpiece that they’d be giving the tickets away. And when that failed, frogmarching locals into the stadium to fill the seats.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 15 Jun 2018 18:25

genome Jonathan Pearce having his usual mare.

Says "Corner to Argentina" when Uruguay get a corner, then a minute later Suarez hits the side netting from 2 yards out and Pearce says "GOAL! 1-0 TO URUGUAY......... Oh no, it's been disallowed" :lol:

I hope he doesn't have to commentate on a VAR decision. He made a right tit of himself with goal line technology 4 years ago.