What are you planning for Saturday?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: What are you planning for Saturday?

by CountryRoyal » 06 Jul 2018 14:43

bobby1413
CountryRoyal Yeah get the BBQ out make it a party.

How cruel :( :cry:

I said sorry don’t make me feel bad. It was a joke. :(

I know you shouldn’t joke about such matters...

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 07 Jul 2018 08:44

CountryRoyal
bobby1413
CountryRoyal Yeah get the BBQ out make it a party.

How cruel :( :cry:

I said sorry don’t make me feel bad. It was a joke. :(

I know you shouldn’t joke about such matters...

That's ok CunntryRoyal, I forgive you.

:wink:

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 07 Jul 2018 09:21

bobby1413 Just beware that:

1) town will be on lockdown

2) large queues everywhere

3) probably tons of police and crowd control

4) will struggle getting in the main places unless there 1-2 hours early

I can't think of anything worse than being in Reading today to watch the football in a pub. Sweltering hot, yonks to get a drink, getting covered in beer/piss if England score/win, idiots out after jumping on cars, the fall out of drunken idiots later into the evening. It's a day of either going to your nice local or watching it home.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Jul 2018 09:57

TheSpread
bobby1413 Just beware that:

1) town will be on lockdown

2) large queues everywhere

3) probably tons of police and crowd control

4) will struggle getting in the main places unless there 1-2 hours early

I can't think of anything worse than being in Reading today to watch the football in a pub. Sweltering hot, yonks to get a drink, getting covered in beer/piss if England score/win, idiots out after jumping on cars, the fall out of drunken idiots later into the evening. It's a day of either going to your nice local or watching it home.

F*ck off GeoffKes

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 07 Jul 2018 11:04

TheSpread I can't think of anything worse than being in Reading today to watch the football in a pub. Sweltering hot, yonks to get a drink, getting covered in beer/piss if England score/win, idiots out after jumping on cars, the fall out of drunken idiots later into the evening. It's a day of either going to your nice local or watching it home.

You sound like my killjoy of a GF, moaning that it will be too busy in town

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Jul 2018 11:06

bobby1413
TheSpread I can't think of anything worse than being in Reading today to watch the football in a pub. Sweltering hot, yonks to get a drink, getting covered in beer/piss if England score/win, idiots out after jumping on cars, the fall out of drunken idiots later into the evening. It's a day of either going to your nice local or watching it home.

The guy is a prick, just ignore and be safe in the knowledge that it's coming home.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 07 Jul 2018 11:11

bobby1413

I've been in the likes of the Walkabout before for occasions such as this. Waiting for ages to get served. People pushing in at the bar. Trying to watch a tv with people's head constantly in the way.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 07 Jul 2018 11:12

Old Man Andrews
bobby1413

The guy is a prick, just ignore and be safe in the knowledge that it's coming home.

He said girlfriend

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 07 Jul 2018 13:32

Change of plan - watching it at home. Town will be too rammed and I'm not in the mood for a rammed pub

It's coming back!!!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 07 Jul 2018 20:40

Nine pints in, eating some asian spicey mango chutney popcorn (Morrisons £1, 10/10).

Watching the Russia Croatia game, hoping that it will be 120 hard-worked minutes forboth teams...finished off with. 27-26 win to Russia on penalties.

WCWICH.....oh and Hamiltons on pole.....✔️ day

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 08 Jul 2018 12:21

Was in London Bridge. Absolute chaos. Was oxf*rd brilliant. What an incredible atmosphere. What a time to be alive.

It’s coming home.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 08 Jul 2018 12:57

CountryRoyal Was in London Bridge. Absolute chaos. Was oxf*rd brilliant. What an incredible atmosphere. What a time to be alive.

It’s coming home.

That was where they wrecked the paramedic`s car wasn`t it? incredible scenes all over the country.
imagaine what it will be like if it actually does happen.
ICH.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 08 Jul 2018 13:28

windermereROYAL
CountryRoyal Was in London Bridge. Absolute chaos. Was oxf*rd brilliant. What an incredible atmosphere. What a time to be alive.

It’s coming home.

That was where they wrecked the paramedic`s car wasn`t it? incredible scenes all over the country.
ICH.

Yeah by Borough Market. Was right by the car. I have video - should I upload it?

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 08 Jul 2018 13:43

CountryRoyal
windermereROYAL

It’s coming home.

ICH.

Yeah by Borough Market. Was right by the car. I have video - should I upload it?

They smashed up a paramedics car? Cock ends!

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 08 Jul 2018 13:43

CountryRoyal
windermereROYAL

It’s coming home.

ICH.

You may as well. Tag the Met Police too as those absolute cnuts all deserve to be identified

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 08 Jul 2018 13:47

Yep... there’s always that element that take it too far. The damage incurred seemed to be (for the most part) because of severel people jumping up on top of it rather than purposeless smashing it breaking stuff etc, it doesn’t change the effect of it though.

I didn’t condone it but at the end of the day I didn’t exactly tell people to stop, maybe I should’ve I don’t know. Was kind of a bit in shock of what was going on around. Kept saying to myself it’s only the quarters, if we won the thing there would be full blown riots :shock:

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 08 Jul 2018 13:50

https://streamable.com/s6rqr

Full video is almost 4 mins long and shows several others get on at various times. Phone died just before the fat horrible girl got on and started squeezing her tits and stuff, was really grim.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 09 Jul 2018 09:44

Wow what a day, and now we the dream is in full flight, I think Wednesday will be spent in the local. Just taking one game at a time but Sunday could be an amazing day out in London.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 09 Jul 2018 10:18

Old Man Andrews
bobby1413

Don't you feel insulted that everyone thought you were him when you first joined?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 09 Jul 2018 10:20

genome
Old Man Andrews
bobby1413

Don't you feel insulted that everyone thought you were him when you first joined?

Yes I get it now, fully understandable. I think I have interacted with him 4 times and get a bit of sick in my mouth each time I do.