LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8646 posts
Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by Silver Fox » 31 Dec 2018 12:17

BR0B0T
Silver Fox For both teams? Cool cool cool

Will you be able to wait that long or should I put something up now?

Anything that helps you get through this tough time for you mate

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 31 Dec 2018 12:26

Silver Fox
BR0B0T
Silver Fox For both teams? Cool cool cool

M8 I'm just glad someone recognizes how hard it is for me right now

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 03 Jan 2019 17:06

BR0B0T
Silver Fox
BR0B0T

It must be difficult for you with the noisy neighbours and the super reds playing so well .
Presumably you will watch tonight's game wanting both teams to lose?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 03 Jan 2019 17:12

Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T
Silver Fox

It must be difficult for you with the noisy neighbours and the super reds playing so well .

Fully behind City m8...used to go to Maine Road a lot when I was a kid. Went with Ashley Westwood (former Portsmouth manager) and his dad. They were the only city fans on the street

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 03 Jan 2019 21:10

BR0B0T
Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T

Fully behind City m8...used to go to Maine Road a lot when I was a kid. Went with Ashley Westwood (former Portsmouth manager) and his dad. They were the only city fans on the street

Don't think he was ever the manager at Pompey but he was a good defender in his time.
At half-time , it has been a good tense game but Lovren proves to be the weakest link...... again.
Great finish by the little man though.
How close was the Liverpool attempt-I wonder if we didn't have goal-line technology whether that might have been given.
Still, for the best as will VAR be when it comes in.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 03 Jan 2019 21:17

Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T
Victor Meldrew

Don't think he was ever the manager at Pompey but he was a good defender in his time.

At half-time , it has been a good tense game but Lovren proves to be the weakest link...... again.
How close was the Liverpool attempt-I wonder if we didn't have goal-line technology whether that might have been given.

Just checked...he was a player/coach. Started at United academy as well.

Liverpool attempt was as close as can be. Not really been watching just checking into the game for a few mins every now and then

City looked to be pretty effective on the left with Sane towards end of the half...Liverpool had the better of first 25 mins

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 03 Jan 2019 22:10

8)

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 03 Jan 2019 22:20

The Fernandinho show-immense and a tale of two times when the ball hit the post.
One just stayed out, the other just went in.
A definite case of fine margins in a top level game.

City lost their unbeaten record last season at Anfield but went on to be champions, Liverpool have lost their unbeaten record at City...…….who knows?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 03 Jan 2019 22:20

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 03 Jan 2019 23:30

LOL just how fukking lame is that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 04 Jan 2019 09:35

Deserved win for City on balance - better going forward and Liverpool's midfield struggled before the introduction of Fabinho. Kompany's tackle will be a red some days, and a yellow others. Right on the line, and he got lucky.

Let's see now how Liverpool react - their next five league games are Brighton (a), Palace (h), Leicester (h), West Ham (a), Bournemouth (h), which should be four or five wins.

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 04 Jan 2019 09:36

Everyone comes out of that gif with their integrity intact.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 04 Jan 2019 10:26

Victor Meldrew A definite case of fine margins in a top level game.

Alright Paul Clement.

There were no fine margins in this - just a clear case of one manager being totally shown up tactically. Klopp went there changing their gameplan and gave City far too much respect. Poor team selection and clueless tactics. He needs to walk this morning if he has any self-respect.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 04 Jan 2019 10:47

Sanguine Deserved win for City on balance - better going forward and Liverpool's midfield struggled before the introduction of Fabinho. Kompany's tackle will be a red some days, and a yellow others. Right on the line, and he got lucky.

Let's see now how Liverpool react - their next five league games are Brighton (a), Palace (h), Leicester (h), West Ham (a), Bournemouth (h), which should be four or five wins.

Fair summary. With a 4 point lead still and those 5 games coming up I'm not sure why any Liverpool fan would really be in tears

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 04 Jan 2019 10:53

Silver Fox
Sanguine Deserved win for City on balance - better going forward and Liverpool's midfield struggled before the introduction of Fabinho. Kompany's tackle will be a red some days, and a yellow others. Right on the line, and he got lucky.

Fair summary. With a 4 point lead still and those 5 games coming up I'm not sure why any Liverpool fan would really be in tears

Pretty sure that gif is from the CL final.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 04 Jan 2019 10:54

Silver Fox

Still no wins in 2019...team is falling to pieces1

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 04 Jan 2019 10:56

Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T
Victor Meldrew

1.1 to 1.2 cm, apparently.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 04 Jan 2019 11:00

John Smith
Victor Meldrew A definite case of fine margins in a top level game.

Alright Paul Clement.

There were no fine margins in this - just a clear case of one manager being totally shown up tactically. Klopp went there changing their gameplan and gave City far too much respect. Poor team selection and clueless tactics. He needs to walk this morning if he has any self-respect.

Fine margins was an appropriate comment here, not just semantics, because of the millimetres in difference between a goal and not being a goal.

Shown up tactically?
Don't think that was the case, it was just the two top sides in England slugging it out and the side that desperately wanted to win did....just.

BTW for all those anti-Liverpool posters on here I wouldn't celebrate too much at Liverpool losing their first league game of the season in January-they have now played all 4 of their top 4 opposition away and have one local derby out of the way.
Looking down at the rest by 4 points is IMHO a position that all the other clubs would love to be in.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 04 Jan 2019 11:02

BR0B0T
Silver Fox

Still no wins in 2019...team is falling to pieces1

:D :D

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 04 Jan 2019 11:06

Chances are you'll get to update that to winless in 2 after Monday Bro, I'm very happy for you

8646 posts