by BR0B0T » 17 Jan 2018 22:11

luckily the best team with the best fans won

THE FCUKING PCUNTS

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: CheLOLsea

by Royal Rother » 17 Jan 2018 23:05

Excellent refereeing. Hopefully that is the start of some changes in the game. Personally I long for the day when the excuse “there was Contact” is no longer considered a valid excuse for falling over and winning a free kick / penalty. A hand touch on the shoulder (and it was no more than that) is definitely not enough to send a 6’3” fit bloke to the ground. All football pros are trained to wait for it and cheat the game. It’s a blight and I hope in years to come we will look back on these days and ask how the hell did we let it come to this and allow cheaters to win.

And as for the cnuts who dangle a leg out to deliberately make contact with a defender when normal passage would mean there is none - show them up and kick it out.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 17 Jan 2018 23:07

I like this ref

If every ref dealt with so called claims for penalties in this way diving would reduce

And of course in this case it was also funny

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 17 Jan 2018 23:10

Royal Rother Excellent refereeing. Hopefully that is the start of some changes in the game. Personally I long for the day when the excuse “there was Contact” is no longer considered a valid excuse for falling over and winning a free kick / penalty. A hand touch on the shoulder (and it was no more than that) is definitely not enough to send a 6’3” fit bloke to the ground. All football pros are trained to wait for it and cheat the game. It’s a blight and I hope in years to come we will look back on these days and ask how the hell did we let it come to this and allow cheaters to win.

And as for the cnuts who dangle a leg out to deliberately make contact with a defender when normal passage would mean there is none - show them up and kick it out.

You beat me to it
Couldn't have put it better, though I don't share your optimism that things will change.
Your view (and mine) are probably looked on as old fashioned, if not archaic.

double d

by double d » 17 Jan 2018 23:15

Where is kes when you need him eh?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 18 Jan 2018 07:50

Whilst the William one was technically a penalty, it definitely crossed the line between the defender giving away a penalty and the attacker "winning" a penalty.

Pedro's was such blatant attempt to cheat, he deserves an additional ban.

Either way, gutsy refereeing.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 18 Jan 2018 08:02

aside from not being able to beat Championship strugglers over 3 hours and having 3 players booked for cheating, Chelsea have this season become incredibly dull to watch.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 18 Jan 2018 08:37

bcubed I like this ref

If every ref dealt with so called claims for penalties in this way diving would reduce

And of course in this case it was also funny

+1

This referee should be praised - he had a great game. Instead the headlines surround VAR and his apparently controversial decision making

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 18 Jan 2018 08:54

Winston Biscuit aside from not being able to beat Championship strugglers over 3 hours and having 3 players booked for cheating, Chelsea have this season become incredibly dull to watch.

1 goal in 390 minutes of football :shock:

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 18 Jan 2018 08:59

genome
Winston Biscuit aside from not being able to beat Championship strugglers over 3 hours and having 3 players booked for cheating, Chelsea have this season become incredibly dull to watch.

1 goal in 390 minutes of football :shock:

well at least they didn't splash out an absolute pcunt load of money on a new centre forward in the summer

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 18 Jan 2018 09:30

Royal Rother Excellent refereeing. Hopefully that is the start of some changes in the game. Personally I long for the day when the excuse “there was Contact” is no longer considered a valid excuse for falling over and winning a free kick / penalty. A hand touch on the shoulder (and it was no more than that) is definitely not enough to send a 6’3” fit bloke to the ground. All football pros are trained to wait for it and cheat the game. It’s a blight and I hope in years to come we will look back on these days and ask how the hell did we let it come to this and allow cheaters to win.

Yep, well said. Brilliantly refereeing performance that frankly shows how good some referees are. To have seen Willian trail his leg, the Pedro dive, and to have correctly judged that the Norwich defender's arm was not a push on Morata, all in the normal flow of play, was excellent.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 18 Jan 2018 21:16

Chelsea accused of breaking the rules on signing foreign players 25 (twenty five) times in FIFA investigation.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/18/chelsea-accused-fifa-breaking-rules-signings-25-minors

Shambles of a club

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 18 Jan 2018 21:57

They've got previous for this, havn't they? Pretty sure they got a transfer ban for the signing of Gael Kakuta?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 18 Jan 2018 23:21

where's Kes to say Hillsborough was all made up?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 19 Jan 2018 08:43

I guess they need to get in quick with a few stellar signings before the embargo is put in place, hence the rumoured signing of Peter Crouch.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 19 Jan 2018 08:48

Hearing Chelsea are now linked with Peter Crouch and Andy Carroll. Clear evidence that they're not backing Conte this window and his time will certainly be up in the summer

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 19 Jan 2018 09:35

From Despair To Where? They've got previous for this, havn't they? Pretty sure they got a transfer ban for the signing of Gael Kakuta?

What ever happened to him?

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 19 Jan 2018 09:57

Hendo
From Despair To Where? They've got previous for this, havn't they? Pretty sure they got a transfer ban for the signing of Gael Kakuta?

What ever happened to him?

Chelsea appealed and won. I think it transpired that Kakuta never in fact had a contract with Lens to breach. I think he ended up in China.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Jan 2018 21:10

double d

by double d » 31 Jan 2018 21:21

Where is Kesmond when you need him

9597 posts