ArsenaLOL

2279 posts
Double d v2

Re: ArsenaLOL

by Double d v2 » 03 May 2018 21:02

Was about to post that Arsenal are playing well tonight and then they practically gave a terrible goal away to Diego Costa. Ospina dived on the ground when Costa was running towards him, but was not near enough to even go round him or have a decent shot. Terrible goalkeeping.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 30 May 2018 08:23

Interesting sponsorship deal

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/29/rwandas-30m-arsenal-sponsorship-divides-opinion

former army commander who is believed to be behind the deaths of many people who changed the constitution so he could run for election again and won with 98.8%

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 30 May 2018 12:21

Winston Biscuit Interesting sponsorship deal

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/29/rwandas-30m-arsenal-sponsorship-divides-opinion

former army commander who is believed to be behind the deaths of many people who changed the constitution so he could run for election again and won with 98.8%

just so we're clear, he's stood on the right there.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 30 May 2018 13:35

Given his management CV, I wouldn't rate Tony Adams' chances in a civil war.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 24 Jun 2018 19:19

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 25 Jun 2018 09:22

The editor from SFX has moved on I see

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 07 Aug 2018 09:53

Kroenke is on the verge of taking full control of Arsenal, their fans have gone mental on Twitter, proper sky is falling stuff - "this could kill the club" etc.

I've no real awareness of the issue here... why is it so bad?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Aug 2018 09:58

genome Kroenke is on the verge of taking full control of Arsenal, their fans have gone mental on Twitter, proper sky is falling stuff - "this could kill the club" etc.

I've no real awareness of the issue here... why is it so bad?

From what I can gather he is very much someone who is purely about the profit and not about investing in the playing staff. He isn't a football man at all going on what I have heard on the radio. Think the Arsenal supporters are worried that it will be a lot more of the same with consistent Champions League qualification being the one and only aim.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 07 Aug 2018 10:24

And through it all, Robbie from Arsenal TV rubs his hands together in expectation of all the income from his videos he'll get from all this.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 07 Aug 2018 10:35

Got a feeling they will have an horrendous season. Don't think they have the right man at the helm, should have gon all out to get a young, up and coming manager in who could have rebuilt the club from the bottom up.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 09 Aug 2018 07:32

It would be nice to see Arsenal utterly fail immediately after they dump Wenger given the years of dogs abuse their fans have given him.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 09 Aug 2018 19:43

Why?

I reckon top four this season. They have made some shrewd buys.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Aug 2018 17:55

Royality creeps In Why?

Because their fans gave him dogs abuse for years between fawning over him when they went on a run and I'd like to see them taught a lesson about appreciating what they had.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 10 Aug 2018 18:00

Snowflake Royal
Royality creeps In Why?

Because their fans gave him dogs abuse for years between fawning over him when they went on a run and I'd like to see them taught a lesson about appreciating what they had.

Also they are the worst fans out of all the big clubs. Seriously, streets ahead.

They're the whiniest and least grateful fans I've encountered. The type that moan and moan about only winning 3 cups in 5 years and only finishing 4th again.

I've never come across a more poncey, image conscious, bias, unaware bunch of fans in my life.

And this is taking into account the likes of Liverpool - at least they have some atmosphere.

Even today some Arsenal fan tweeted about how clueless someone was as they said Spurs were more entertaining. They followed it up with "what have they ever won?"

They disagreed when I said that Tottenham were far more entertaining.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Aug 2018 18:06

bobby1413
Snowflake Royal
Royality creeps In Why?

Also they are the worst fans out of all the big clubs. Seriously, streets ahead.

They're the whiniest and least grateful fans I've encountered. The type that moan and moan about only winning 3 cups in 5 years and only finishing 4th again.

I've never come across a more poncey, image conscious, bias, unaware bunch of fans in my life.

And this is taking into account the likes of Liverpool - at least they have some atmosphere.

Even today some Arsenal fan tweeted about how clueless someone was as they said Spurs were more entertaining. They followed it up with "what have they ever won?"

They disagreed when I said that Tottenham were far more entertaining.

My view is also coloured by that FA Cup semi where on the way I encountered an alchi racist who tried to claim we'd never been to Wembley before, and then on the way back some graceless hag who thought that narrowly beating Reading in extra time was some sort of gloatworthy great achievement.
Never really encountered any individuals acting pcunty and billy big bollox on the way to or from games before. Generally we're all just footie fans having a laugh or a chat.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 10 Aug 2018 18:18

Snowflake Royal My view is also coloured by that FA Cup semi where on the way I encountered an alchi racist who tried to claim we'd never been to Wembley before, and then on the way back some graceless hag who thought that narrowly beating Reading in extra time was some sort of gloatworthy great achievement.
Never really encountered any individuals acting pcunty and billy big bollox on the way to or from games before. Generally we're all just footie fans having a laugh or a chat.

Yes I also experienced/witnessed a lot of gloating too after that game. The 7-5 loss at home also didn't help!

It's hard to explain but every Arsenal fan I seem to know seems to be the same character. Just so far away from other football fans it's unreal. No real understanding of football from a fans perspective.

The fact they arrive late, leave early, the whole ArseneOut thing...

Everything about them seems image driven and an air of perfection. The shirt, the fancy padded seats at the ground. Just everything is just off.

People call us and Fulham the Waitrose type middle class fans. I'd say Arsenal are better contenders

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 11 Aug 2018 10:45

Must be a North London thing because I have always found Spurs fans utter cocks.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 11 Aug 2018 12:56

Royality creeps In Must be a North London thing because I have always found Spurs fans utter cocks.

Really?

I've not had too many notable encounters with them. They seem far more into their club than Arsenal, and go to games more often. I'm aware there's quite a few Reading fans who also support Tottenham ( :twisted: )

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 11 Aug 2018 13:37

you thick pcunts...all fans are exactly the same

a percentage of them are twats...

you happened to meet some twats and came up with your own narrative

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 12 Aug 2018 16:30

Snowflake Royal It would be nice to see Arsenal utterly fail immediately after they dump Wenger given the years of dogs abuse their fans have given him.

Your dream maybe on. 0-1 down to Citeh already. Looking very ropey.

2279 posts