ArsenaLOL

2279 posts
NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

Re: ArsenaLOL

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Jun 2017 14:21

NewCorkSeth How do Tottenham sell Mason for 13 million but Gnabry moves for 5? Is Levy just really good at his job or is there some kind of buyback, Barcelona style deal going on?

Gnabry has now moved to Bayern Munich. I'm not a huge fan of Arsene but by no means do I think Arsenal would be better off without him but what the actual Oxf*rd? Gnabry looked quality in his sparse Arsenal appearances yet he was allowed to go for next to nothing. I understand why Arsenal fans are so depressed.

double d

by double d » 11 Jun 2017 14:50

NewCorkSeth
NewCorkSeth How do Tottenham sell Mason for 13 million but Gnabry moves for 5? Is Levy just really good at his job or is there some kind of buyback, Barcelona style deal going on?

Gnabry has now moved to Bayern Munich. I'm not a huge fan of Arsene but by no means do I think Arsenal would be better off without him but what the actual Oxf*rd? Gnabry looked quality in his sparse Arsenal appearances yet he was allowed to go for next to nothing. I understand why Arsenal fans are so depressed.

They will regret that next season..... They have been missing a no nonsense DM since Viera left. However surprised Bayern bought him with their 28 midfielders they have already.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Jun 2017 15:00

double d
NewCorkSeth

They will regret that next season..... They have been missing a no nonsense DM since Viera left. However surprised Bayern bought him with their 28 midfielders they have already.

While most of that is true I believe Gnabry is an attacking mid? Its just surprising he lets a quality player go while keeping the dearth of rubbish out of apparent loyalty

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Aug 2017 22:35

When did Cech get so bad? His positioning was all over the place in that game.

double d

by double d » 11 Aug 2017 22:39

Gr8 game today. Very arsenal. They won't do any good playing like that all season. No defence at all.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 12 Aug 2017 00:17

double d Gr8 game today. Very arsenal. They won't do any good playing like that all season. No defence at all.

I'm putting it down to the lack of Koscielny and Mustafi. Does anyone know how their 3 man defense worked today? I'm assuming it was Koliasnic, Holding and Monreal in CB.. Its a wonder they didnt concede more with 2 LBs as their CBs.

Leicester only had 3 shots on target :shock:

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 12 Aug 2017 09:01

double d Gr8 game today. Very arsenal. They won't do any good playing like that all season. No defence at all.

The whole premise of Arsenal's game is goal expectancy.

The way they play is designed to score goals. This is based
on analytics/evidence/numbers rather than Alan Shearer
type analysis. Their problem is that they are not converting
the chances they create.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 15 Aug 2017 09:59

BR0B0T

The whole premise of Arsenal's game is goal expectancy.

The way they play is designed to score goals. This is based
on analytics/evidence/numbers rather than Alan Shearer
type analysis. Their problem is that they are not converting
the chances they create.

Noticed MOTD have started showing goal expectancy (xG) stats

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 15 Aug 2017 10:10

I loved the fact that Goal Expectancy became the hip statistic to look at, the year that Reading made a complete mockery of it

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 15 Aug 2017 10:49

All I can say is Nacho MonreaLOLOLOL.

How did this bloke become a pro baller?!

double d

by double d » 27 Aug 2017 17:17

Hahahaahahahahaahajajhahajaajhahajajajajajajahahahahahahaha

Actually hilarious how terrible arsenal are this season atm. They were lucky to beat Leicester and I think they will be lucky to finish top half

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 27 Aug 2017 19:09

double d Hahahaahahahahaahajajhahajaajhahajajajajajajahahahahahahaha

Actually hilarious how terrible arsenal are this season atm. They were lucky to beat Leicester and I think they will be lucky to finish top half

Don't agree.
I don't think any team in England could have lived with Liverpool this afternoon and I thought Carragher and Neville were a bit OTT in slating Arsenal.
Delighted for the mighty reds though who prevented Arsenal from having a single shot on target for the first time in a league game for over 2 years.

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 27 Aug 2017 19:31

The Gooners were poor from start to finish. Made the scousers look good.

Something going on behind the scenes I reckon. They were as gutless as any team I have seen.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 27 Aug 2017 20:29

Don't know where to start with that team selection.

Record signing on the bench, Welbeck starts instead
Monreal, not a CB, plays in a back three instead of Mustafi who is also left on the bench
Kolasinac, a left back, is dropped for Bellerin, a right back, to play at left wing back
And to top it off Oxlade-Chamberlain plays out of position as a wing back on the other side

WTF was Wenger thinking!?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 29 Aug 2017 09:41

I predicted 3-0 to Liverpool. You just know Arsenal are a fragile club and that result didn't surprise me one bit.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 29 Aug 2017 19:03

Jim Royal I predicted 3-0 to Liverpool. You just know Arsenal are a fragile club and that result didn't surprise me one bit.

I think we've outed a secret Liverpool fan.

double d

by double d » 29 Aug 2017 21:35

Arsenal fans on social media in absolute meLOLtdown mode with the news about sterling for Sanchez swap. They will struggle to be top ten this season.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 29 Aug 2017 23:06

Absolute roffles if they sell Sanchez, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Mustafi and end up with Sterling and Evans :lol:

double d

by double d » 29 Aug 2017 23:08

Even more Roffles it is just Sterling and Evans goes to City.

double d

by double d » 29 Aug 2017 23:09

Currently 25/1 To finish in the bottom ten

2279 posts