The Manager Sack Race/Merry-go-Round

8696 posts
Kulshaw72RFC

Re: The Manager Sack Race/Merry-go-Round

by Kulshaw72RFC » 29 Oct 2018 15:36

From Despair To Where? In this context, 1 in 4 or almost 1 a season is hardly "rarely" though. It happens 3 in every 4 seasons.

No, what you've done here is very similar to that time you claimed that Man City were a small club with no history prior to the Arabs turning up. You've engaged fingers before brain and made a sweeping statement with no basis in fact.

:?:

They were not the biggest but not the smallest. Compared to many teams they were small yeah.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 29 Oct 2018 20:18

Can't believe Fulham have much more patience with their bloke.

Four Of Clubs
Hob Nob Regular

by Four Of Clubs » 29 Oct 2018 20:51

Winston Biscuit Spanish press claiming Lopetegui is getting sacked tomorrow and Conte is taking over.

Nice €18M euro pay off for Lopetegui too for the 4 months work he put in :lol:

Gone!

Santiago Solari - takes over temporarily.

- currently coach of the B team.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 29 Oct 2018 22:01

Kulshaw72RFC
From Despair To Where? In this context, 1 in 4 or almost 1 a season is hardly "rarely" though. It happens 3 in every 4 seasons.

No, what you've done here is very similar to that time you claimed that Man City were a small club with no history prior to the Arabs turning up. You've engaged fingers before brain and made a sweeping statement with no basis in fact.

They were not the biggest but not the smallest. Compared to many teams they were small yeah.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't learn, do you.

How about checking whether you're about to spout bollocks before spouting bollocks rather than just splurging your "bloke in a pub told me so it must be true" style musings into cyberspace. That's all I'm asking.

You never know, people might start taking you more seriously then.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 30 Oct 2018 05:46

From Despair To Where?
Kulshaw72RFC

You don't learn, do you.

How about checking whether you're about to spout bollocks before spouting bollocks rather than just splurging your "bloke in a pub told me so it must be true" style musings into cyberspace. That's all I'm asking.

Where did I say that? Whats so wrong with it? I work in sports and have asked my team, and my wifes uncle who used to be a footballer at Chelsea and many other teams, and works for Charlton now and her grandad who has grown up in that era and is very well connected to people like mick hazard, ray clemence etc if if they think man citt were not the bigges team before theu got taken over..... They all said yes even a man city fan.

Compared to forest, villa and others for a period of time they were not as big as them. Then went to the 3rd tier and did sweet fa until they got taken over.

How about as a 40 or 50 year old It consuLOLtant talking to a 28 year old on a forum, you dont jump on and attack and bully me on every single post I make with your white knight silver fox and maybe you will see what I post is fine.

You have not answered me the last 3 times I have asked you a question after you made a snipey and pathetic remark.

I am sick and tired of the same boring sad bunch of posters attacking me and being negative everytime I post on here. Just dont reply. Fool.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Oct 2018 07:43

From Despair To Where?
Kulshaw72RFC

You don't learn, do you.

Leave him alone he's a member of Mensa dontchaknow.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 30 Oct 2018 08:04

Kulshaw72RFC
From Despair To Where?
Kulshaw72RFC

You don't learn, do you.

Where did I say that? Whats so wrong with it? I work in sports and have asked my team, and my wifes uncle who used to be a footballer at Chelsea and many other teams, and works for Charlton now and her grandad who has grown up in that era and is very well connected to people like mick hazard, ray clemence etc if if they think man citt were not the bigges team before theu got taken over..... They all said yes even a man city fan.

Compared to forest, villa and others for a period of time they were not as big as them. Then went to the 3rd tier and did sweet fa until they got taken over.

How about as a 40 or 50 year old It consuLOLtant talking to a 28 year old on a forum, you dont jump on and attack and bully me on every single post I make with your white knight silver fox and maybe you will see what I post is fine.

You have not answered me the last 3 times I have asked you a question after you made a snipey and pathetic remark.

I am sick and tired of the same boring sad bunch of posters attacking me and being negative everytime I post on here. Just dont reply. Fool.

I never said they were the biggest team just that it's a joke to call them a small club with no history prior to the takeover.

They won league titles and European trophies long before the Arabs turned up, they have consistantly been one of the best supported teams in the country ovet the past 100 years. They hold the record for the highest domestice attendance in England outside of Wembley or a neutral venue and were pulling crowds of close to 30,000 in the 3rd tier. Incidentally, Forest have been in the 3rd tier more recently than City. These are facts, not opinions.

Some more facts. The season Forest won the title, Man City's average atendance was 9,000 higher. The first year Forest won the European Cup, City's average attendance was 7,000 higher. The season City got relegated and Forest finished 5th (82/83), City's average atendance was 9,000 higher. In fact, the season City were in the 3rd tier (98-99), their average attendance was 3,000 higher than Forest's and they were in the Premiership. The same is also true for Aston Villa in their title and European Cup winning seasons. It may have taken big money for them to consistantly win trophies but to say they were not a big club prior to that is laughably ignorant.

Considering you've posted as much on here in 6 weeks as I average in 18 months, I'd be hard pushed to jump on every post you make, just the one's where you make nonsensical claims. You were actually ok for about a month but in the last 2 weeks, you've reverted back to your old ways and it's boring.

..and I'm not and never have been an IT consultant so that's another thing you've got wrong.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 30 Oct 2018 08:55

From Despair To Where?
Kulshaw72RFC
From Despair To Where?

You don't learn, do you.

I never said they were the biggest team just that it's a joke to call them a small club with no history prior to the takeover.

They won league titles and European trophies long before the Arabs turned up, they have consistantly been one of the best supported teams in the country ovet the past 100 years. They hold the record for the highest domestice attendance in England outside of Wembley or a neutral venue and were pulling crowds of close to 30,000 in the 3rd tier. Incidentally, Forest have been in the 3rd tier more recently than City. These are facts, not opinions.

Some more facts. The season Forest won the title, Man City's average atendance was 9,000 higher. The first year Forest won the European Cup, City's average attendance was 7,000 higher. The season City got relegated and Forest finished 5th (82/83), City's average atendance was 9,000 higher. In fact, the season City were in the 3rd tier (98-99), their average attendance was 3,000 higher than Forest's and they were in the Premiership. The same is also true for Aston Villa in their title and European Cup winning seasons.

Considering you've posted as much on here in 6 weeks as I average in 18 months, I'd be hard pushed to jump on every post you make, just the one's where you make nonsensical claims. You were actually ok for about a month but in the last 2 weeks, you've reverted back to your old ways and it's boring.

..and I'm not and never have been an IT consultant so that's another thing you've got wrong.

Okay fair enough you are right. Thanks for that.

Now how about about everytime I post you don't attack me for it and It will be fine, instead of making snipey remarks and belitting me.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 30 Oct 2018 20:13

Four Of Clubs
Winston Biscuit Spanish press claiming Lopetegui is getting sacked tomorrow and Conte is taking over.

Gone!

I've had a punt on Guti taking over at 33/1, based on absolutely nothing.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 30 Oct 2018 21:38

Pepe the Horseman
Four Of Clubs

Gone!

I've had a punt on Guti taking over at 33/1, based on absolutely nothing.

Just a Gut-i feeling?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 30 Oct 2018 21:45

Lolz x

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Nov 2018 21:31

Kulshaw72RFC
From Despair To Where?
Kulshaw72RFC

Some more facts. The season Forest won the title, Man City's average atendance was 9,000 higher. The first year Forest won the European Cup, City's average attendance was 7,000 higher. The season City got relegated and Forest finished 5th (82/83), City's average atendance was 9,000 higher. In fact, the season City were in the 3rd tier (98-99), their average attendance was 3,000 higher than Forest's and they were in the Premiership. The same is also true for Aston Villa in their title and European Cup winning seasons.

Okay fair enough you are right. Thanks for that.

FYI DD, this is where you should have left it.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 06 Nov 2018 06:56

Wenger reportedly on his way to AC Milan

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 06 Nov 2018 07:49

Fulhams manager needs to go soon.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 06 Nov 2018 08:07

Got a feeling he will go after the Liverpool game this weekend. We will then have Allardyce going in there and thus the cycle begins again.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 06 Nov 2018 09:33

Old Man Andrews Got a feeling he will go after the Liverpool game this weekend. We will then have Allardyce going in there and thus the cycle begins again.

Isn't it Pardews turn to manage a team and then Allardyce?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 06 Nov 2018 09:34

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews Got a feeling he will go after the Liverpool game this weekend. We will then have Allardyce going in there and thus the cycle begins again.

Not if it is a team under threat of relegation. Allardyce can play his "get out of unemployment free" card.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 06 Nov 2018 10:14

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

Not if it is a team under threat of relegation. Allardyce can play his "get out of unemployment free" card.

Oh yeah I forgot. Pardews whole Modus Operendi is getting teams relegated and getting a massive payoff, for then Pulis/Lambert to take over.

Orion

by Orion » 06 Nov 2018 13:03

Pards needs to join an ambitions league 1 or championship club now. Get a couple of promotions under his belt.

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 13 Nov 2018 14:09

Harry Kewell has been sacked by Notts County 10 weeks after being appointed as the League Two club's "long-term solution" as manager.

8696 posts