5762 posts
BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

by BR0B0T » 13 Jan 2017 20:09

If you had to pick a combined team of Utd/LFC at the weekend

Who would you pick?

A lot would depend upon formation/style of play/etc....United
have better players but Klopp has Liverpool playing as a team.

- Mane and Bailey both at the ACN.
- Henderson, Zlatan, Rojo, Matip may be slight doubts
- Coutinho (assuming he's at same level pre-injury)

Some picks obvs depend upon your bias :wink:

----------De Gea-----------
Val/Clyne-Matip-Rojo*-Milner
-----------Carrick-----------
----Herr/Lall-----Pogba----
Micky/Mata--Ibra--Coutinho

GK - De Gea - easiest pick
RB - Valencia/Clyne - toss up for this position.
LB - Milner :| Should be Shaw (on previous) but United don't have a starting left back
CB - Matip and Rojo (Bailey at ACN). Matip > Utd CB's > LFC remaining CB's
MF - Carrick, Pogba, Herrera/Lallana
AM - Micky, Zlatan, Coutinho

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 16 Jan 2017 12:33

Pogba was proper LOLz yesterday, at least he didn't get a stupid haircut or a special hashtag to make him stand out

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 18 Jan 2017 14:02

The BBC are going to show the Man U vs Wigan FA Cup game. What a oxf*rd surprise.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 18 Jan 2017 14:32

Deadlock The BBC are going to show the Man U vs Wigan FA Cup game. What a oxf*rd surprise.

That's Bolton's fault.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 18 Jan 2017 15:11

Deadlock The BBC are going to show the Man U vs Wigan FA Cup game. What a oxf*rd surprise.

Fcking hell. Wigan are always on the bloody telly these days

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 18 Jan 2017 15:14

Viewing figures or not, last night's Lincoln game showed why we should be watching minnows and not the absolute TV car crash of a Man Utd Reading style encounter.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 18 Jan 2017 15:38

Zammo

Viewing figures or not, last night's Lincoln game showed why we should be watching minnows and not the absolute TV car crash of a Man Utd Reading style encounter.

If only there was a crystal ball where you can tell what will be there better game......let's not forget last nights game was 0-0 right up until the end, then of course the 'giant' killing happened which may cloud people's judgement of the game a little.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 18 Jan 2017 15:45

No Fixed Abode
Zammo

If only there was a crystal ball where you can tell what will be there better game......let's not forget last nights game was 0-0 right up until the end, then of course the 'giant' killing happened which may cloud people's judgement of the game a little.

Sort of agree, but the chances of a last minute Wigan winner are extremely remote. I enjoyed the Lincoln build-up though. A club I know nothing about. Also, atmosphere. At Old Trafford, there is none.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 18 Jan 2017 15:50

Zammo
No Fixed Abode
Zammo

Sort of agree, but the chances of a last minute Wigan winner are extremely remote. I enjoyed the Lincoln build-up though. A club I know nothing about. Also, atmosphere. At Old Trafford, there is none.

RE Atmosphere at OT. FA cup game against Reading aside (assuming you went), how would you know?

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 18 Jan 2017 15:52

No Fixed Abode
Zammo
No Fixed Abode

RE Atmosphere at OT. FA cup game against Reading aside (assuming you went), how would you know?

Been to Old Trafford many times, m8. Utd fans are brilliant away, but @ home against lower opposition (like when they played us) it's flat.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 18 Jan 2017 19:01

Zammo
No Fixed Abode
Zammo

Been to Old Trafford many times, m8. Utd fans are brilliant away, but @ home against lower opposition (like when they played us) it's flat.

can confirm

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 20 Jan 2017 19:40

No Fixed Abode

For what it's worth*, I think there should be a rule in play regarding what matches TV can show live in the 3rd round.
The requirement should be lower league team at home to higher league team.

In short, based on last weekend:
West Ham v Man City - NO
Man U v Reading - NO
Preston v Arsenal - YES
Liverpool v Plymouth - NO
Spurs v Villa - NO
Cambridge v Leeds - YES

And, coincidentally, which 2 of those 6 matches were the best for the neutral to watch?

I rest my case.

Yours sincerely,
Elton Welsby

Lincoln vs Ipswich - YES

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 26 Jan 2017 21:22

Furking terrible game

Hull have made at least made the remaining 5 mins interesting

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 27 Jan 2017 09:04

meaningless Cup, only the also-rans are interested. So LOLZ at Liverpool, I suppose.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 27 Jan 2017 09:15

LUX meaningless Cup, only the also-rans are interested. So LOLZ at Liverpool, I suppose.

Mourinho often wins the league cup in his first season in charge. Then goes on to win the league the following season. Get your money on that now.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 27 Jan 2017 09:25

Anyone see his interview after where he basically said it was 1-1 as he only saw two goals.

Can't take these so called "top managers" seriously when they start acting like infants.

Hull have had a sh*t week and a bad season in general but put in a bloody great performance considering. Would have been decent of JM to just come out and say that, or at least a proper opinion in the game.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 27 Jan 2017 09:59

bobby1413 Anyone see his interview after where he basically said it was 1-1 as he only saw two goals.

Can't take these so called "top managers" seriously when they start acting like infants.

Hull have had a sh*t week and a bad season in general but put in a bloody great performance considering. Would have been decent of JM to just come out and say that, or at least a proper opinion in the game.

Hull, imo, are really starting to look a decent side under Silva. They played very well against us on Sunday and played very well again last night. I think they will stay up. Harry McGuire looks a good player.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 27 Jan 2017 10:11

Funny how no one cares about the League Cup until they find themselves in the semi finals

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 Jan 2017 14:32

genome Funny how no one cares about the League Cup until they find themselves in the semi finals

Like banging a chubster with huge tits....you're not gonna brag about but hey!!!!

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 Jan 2017 14:35

bobby1413 Anyone see his interview after where he basically said it was 1-1 as he only saw two goals.

it's just a bent way of complaining about the decision without getting a fine from the FA

5762 posts