Re: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

by BR0B0T » 25 Sep 2018 22:05

Hello, the quadruple is back on!

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 Sep 2018 22:12

BR0B0T Hello, the quadruple is back on!

Lampard or Mourinho is like trying to choose between Ebola and Cancer.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 25 Sep 2018 22:30

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 25 Sep 2018 22:31

My word Lampard County dumping out Maureen's flops.....London and the South East go into meltdown. Odds must be cut even more on United looking for a new manager very shortly.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 25 Sep 2018 22:42

Ascotexgunner My word Lampard County dumping out Maureen's flops.....London and the South East go into meltdown. Odds must be cut even more on United looking for a new manager very shortly.

I used to be for giving managers time but have changed my mind if it's boring football

We only have so long to live and I'd like them to at least try and entertain

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 26 Sep 2018 06:42

leon
BR0B0T Hello, the quadruple is back on!

Lampard or Mourinho is like trying to choose between Ebola and Cancer.

:lol:

I will be surprised if Mourinho is still at Manchester United by Jan.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Sep 2018 08:17

United are oxf*rd as is Mourinho. He probably knows that deep down and is awaiting that payout. They need to act fast and get Zidane in.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 26 Sep 2018 10:52

This is brilliant!! It's like Van Gaal mk. II!

Are they ever going to get it right? When does Jose go?

And the icing on the cake for me is...POGBA! :lol: :D

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 26 Sep 2018 11:31

Taken from the MEN

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-mourinho-paul-pogba-15188060

Paul Pogba in his post match interview at the weekend said not Although he stopped short of revealing why United could not attack at will at home, insisting 'it's not me', Pogba cut a frustrated figure post-match.

"I think we didn’t really start the game well but we were winning 1-0 so it was positive for us," he said. "Then, after the second-half, we tried to defend a bit more against the counter-attack. We stopped playing forward like in the first-half.

"We were playing higher and I think that’s how we conceded the goal. I know I lost the ball (for the goal). Then a few more mistakes and not a lot of movement in front because we didn’t really put them in trouble.

"We are at home and we should play much better against Wolves. When we are at home we should attack, attack, attack. That’s Old Trafford. We are here to attack. I think teams are scared when they see Man United attacking and attacking. That was our mistake today.

When asked if he felt he had enough options ahead of him when on the ball, Pogba laughed.

"I’m not the manager, I cannot, like, say that but…obviously we should show more option of playing but I cannot say that because I’m a player," he said.

"That’s my way of thinking - we should move better, we should move more, yeah."

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 26 Sep 2018 12:10

I would have thought Man Utd would have tried a bit harder as this Cup was presumably their main target for the season now that they have given up on the title.
I know players should be able to motivate themselves but this manager seems unable to do it.
Long may he stay at Old Trafford and continue to spend, spend, spend.
Credit to young Harry Wilson for letting the sad booing go over his head when he slotted home the penalty.

Love Mourinho and his continuing lack of support for his players when he came out in the post-match interview to say that he knew the game was up when it came down to Phil Jones taking a penalty. :D :D

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 26 Sep 2018 12:24

Just seen Wilson's free kick. Wowzers!

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Sep 2018 12:38

Just seen a clip of Pogba arriving to training and greeting everyone, goes to Mourinho who completely dismisses him. I think Mourinho is just a bog standard bully, no more. He is out of touch with the modern player and players like Pogba who come over as very casual infuriate him. He hasn't got the slightest clue about how to deal with Paul Pogba and I feel sorry for the lad. He needs an arm around him not an emotionless prick like Jose Mourinho trying to be the big man on campus.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Sep 2018 12:42

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 26 Sep 2018 13:01

Old Man Andrews Just seen a clip of Pogba arriving to training and greeting everyone, goes to Mourinho who completely dismisses him. I think Mourinho is just a bog standard bully, no more. He is out of touch with the modern player and players like Pogba who come over as very casual infuriate him. He hasn't got the slightest clue about how to deal with Paul Pogba and I feel sorry for the lad. He needs an arm around him not an emotionless prick like Jose Mourinho trying to be the big man on campus.

This is Pogba's second time at OT - why did it go wrong last time?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Sep 2018 13:03

leon
Old Man Andrews Just seen a clip of Pogba arriving to training and greeting everyone, goes to Mourinho who completely dismisses him. I think Mourinho is just a bog standard bully, no more. He is out of touch with the modern player and players like Pogba who come over as very casual infuriate him. He hasn't got the slightest clue about how to deal with Paul Pogba and I feel sorry for the lad. He needs an arm around him not an emotionless prick like Jose Mourinho trying to be the big man on campus.

Why did it go so right at Juventus and for France? Might be the demands of English football, might be having particualy strict managers at United? Would love to know.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 26 Sep 2018 14:26

Old Man Andrews
leon

Why did it go so right at Juventus and for France? Might be the demands of English football, might be having particualy strict managers at United? Would love to know.

Maybe it is because Juve and France have far superior plays yet the teams they face are not alwaus as good as PL teams?

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Sep 2018 19:52

Whether Pogba is being a cock or not, Mourinho has done this at every club he has managed.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 26 Sep 2018 19:54

From Despair To Where? Whether Pogba is being a cock or not, Mourinho has done this at every club he has managed.

True. He is no way near as good as he thinks he is.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 26 Sep 2018 20:49

How many of the United squad are below par or having issues with the manager?

How many appear to be improving or playing to their full potential?

5763 posts