Man CitHEHEHE

801 posts
No Fixed Abode

Re: Man CitHEHEHE

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Nov 2016 17:06

genome
No Fixed Abode This trend is hysteria by the media is ruining football for me. Yes, it was a fantastic win for City last night. A game of two halves to use and old cliche.

When Barca were winning and playing well "OMG they're the best team on the planet even without Alba, Pique and Iniesta". When City took the lead "OMG, they're the best team on the planet".

Who said that? Was Owen Hargreaves commentating? Because literally everything is the best thing in the world to him.

He's certainly one of the worst.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Nov 2016 20:33

You wouldn't get that sort of shit punditry / commentary from an ex-Liverpool player.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Nov 2016 21:11

Ian Royal You wouldn't get that sort of shit punditry / commentary from an ex-Liverpool player.

Which ones?

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 30 Nov 2016 10:00

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 10 Dec 2016 20:15

So we're in agreement then....John Stones is a little bit overhyped!

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 11 Dec 2016 18:53

BR0B0T So we're in agreement then....John Stones is a little bit overhyped!

I expect Chelsea are now glad that they didn't get him.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 11 Dec 2016 19:29

Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T So we're in agreement then....John Stones is a little bit overhyped!

I expect Chelsea are now glad that they didn't get him.

As I said before, Stones must be delighted that united signed Pogba for
a world record fee. Otherwise, he'd be the player everyone ripped the shit
out of. Pogba has actually been decent just not 89millionQuid decent!

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 19 Dec 2016 09:18

City players all wearing Gundogan shirts the wrong way around before kick off yesterday. LOL. :oops:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 19 Dec 2016 09:26

No Fixed Abode City players all wearing Gundogan shirts the wrong way around before kick off yesterday. LOL. :oops:

I actually thought it was a fitting tribute to his legacy.

RIP Ilkay.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 19 Dec 2016 09:40

Gundogan will have been turning in his grave at that first half performance

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 19 Dec 2016 12:37

Winston Smith Gundogan will have been turning in his grave at that first half performance

But it will have been Arsenal fans crying after City's very good second half performance.
It is starting to look more and more like a 3-way fight for the title between Liverpool, City and Chelsea.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 19 Dec 2016 12:43

BR2 It is starting to look more and more like a 3-way

I am a fan of the Perry Como original, but I do like the direction yours takes the song in.

Heavy Plob

by Heavy Plob » 04 Jan 2017 22:38

What happened to Guardiola in that post-match interview? Any ideas on who's been nibbling his cheese?

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 05 Jan 2017 08:57

Heavy Plob What happened to Guardiola in that post-match interview? Any ideas on who's been nibbling his cheese?

Welcome to the forum Mr Plob - I like your username.

I came here to ask a similar question. I've so much disdain for these arrogant, immature, petty, "poor losers" such as Guardiola. He's meant to be one of the best managers in the world isn't he? He won the game yet can't even be respectful enough to give some form of sensible, polite answer to a journalist.

Yet manager's like Dyche still come on despite losing narrowly and give a well worded, professional interview.

If I was a city fan (god forbid), I would be thoroughly f*cked off with this sort of thing. Especially if I was unhappy with the performance, or result, or some aspect of the game. And the manager can't be big enough to give his professional view or opinion on things.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 05 Jan 2017 09:44

bobby1413 I've so much disdain for these arrogant, immature, petty, "poor losers" such as Guardiola. He's meant to be one of the best managers in the world isn't he?

+1 to this Bobby.

I only think he is thought of as one of the best managers because of the teams he has managed.

Yes his record is impressive, but when you are successful in a league that is a 2 horse race, I don't think it is a ringing endorsement.

It will be interesting to see what he does at City if they fail to win the league this year and then continue to struggle next year.

Maybe he will take another 'break' :roll:

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 05 Jan 2017 14:54

Hendo
bobby1413 I've so much disdain for these arrogant, immature, petty, "poor losers" such as Guardiola. He's meant to be one of the best managers in the world isn't he?

+1 to this Bobby.

I only think he is thought of as one of the best managers because of the teams he has managed.

Yes his record is impressive, but when you are successful in a league that is a 2 horse race, I don't think it is a ringing endorsement.

It will be interesting to see what he does at City if they fail to win the league this year and then continue to struggle next year.

Maybe he will take another 'break' :roll:

I wonder if Bobby has time for other poor losers such as Mourinho, Wenger and Ferguson-what have they ever won?

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 05 Jan 2017 15:57

Victor Meldrew
I wonder if Bobby has time for other poor losers such as Mourinho, Wenger and Ferguson-what have they ever won?

I don't mind wenger or Fergie.

Like Klopp.

Heavy Plob

by Heavy Plob » 05 Jan 2017 17:43

Bobby, I broadly agree with your views on these managers. Although I guess they're all human and capable of throwing shoes, crying, being French - you name it. Also wearing really tall puffy jackets.

I've asked about and most people I spoke to today said Guardiola's just under pressure and it's leaking out. Fair enough. But I was thinking more along the lines of... was it disappointment in Fernandinho? Strife, captain to manager? And all the stories on Pep considering retirement (e.g, http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38518373) - is Pep serious? Or is it just mind games?

It also somehow feels uncharacteristic of him to be so dramatically involved... I smell a rat.

bobby1413
Heavy Plob What happened to Guardiola in that post-match interview? Any ideas on who's been nibbling his cheese?

Welcome to the forum Mr Plob - I like your username.

Thanks. I was expecting at least one fcuk off newbie so that's kind.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 07 Jan 2017 17:40

Outscored their neighbours and away at Premier opponents too. Would be too much to hope for that they meet in the next round.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 07 Jan 2017 21:28

WADA investigating Samir Nasri for taking a banned substance after he admitted going to a cosmetic boutique place in LA called Drip Doctors for a rehydration IV therapy.

The much funnier part is where someone (rumoured to be his mrs as she confirmed a few days later she had left him) logged into his twitter account as him and wrote how he had banged one of the drip doctor girls when he was there and how unfaithful he had been to her.

Here's the girls at the clinic

801 posts