West Haha Ham

Marino13

Re: West Haha Ham

by Marino13 » 30 Nov 2017 08:15

Snowflake Royal
double d Soulless club. Hope they go down this season.

Ugh then we'd have to reencounter their knuckledragging arrogant fans. No ta.

have you been over on the west ham forums giving them what for?
like you have with burton albion. :lol:

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 30 Nov 2017 11:08

Rooney's goal last night was pretty special.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Nov 2017 12:14

Marino13
Snowflake Royal
double d Soulless club. Hope they go down this season.

Ugh then we'd have to reencounter their knuckledragging arrogant fans. No ta.

I've never posted on any fan site other than HobNob. Any Ian Royal's elsewhere will be a dullard like you kes.

Marino13

by Marino13 » 30 Nov 2017 13:47

Snowflake Royal
Marino13
Snowflake Royal Ugh then we'd have to reencounter their knuckledragging arrogant fans. No ta.

I've never posted on any fan site other than HobNob. Any Ian Royal's elsewhere will be a dullard like you kes.

actually i'm called ian. but it isn't me! it's you.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 18 Dec 2017 13:56

I think dropping Joe Hart was a big factor in West Ham's upturn in fortunes. Adrian is a much better keeper.

Does Joe now have to look at the Championship for his next move you wonder? Back to Shrewsbury if they come up, perhaps?

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 18 Dec 2017 14:06

RE: Joe Hart, I still rate him as a goalkeeper very highly, it is quite clear he has been lacking confidence for some time and I do think he will struggle to get into the West Ham side barring injury to Adrian

However I came on here to post about Lanzini being banned for diving. I think yes he should be banned, but reading West Ham fans reaction to it, they are right to question why De Bruyne isn't facing question vs Tottenham and Fabian Delph against West Ham winning a free kick which was eventually scored from.

Banning for diving gets a massive +1 in my eyes but I do think there should be a system for it. If each team gets a review a game/month or however they decide to do it, where they can challenge for a review to be made on a player for diving against them to face a subsequent ban could this work? if it is found to be a dive - review kept, no dive review lost

double d

by double d » 18 Dec 2017 14:14

Theroyalbox RE: Joe Hart, I still rate him as a goalkeeper very highly, it is quite clear he has been lacking confidence for some time and I do think he will struggle to get into the West Ham side barring injury to Adrian

However I came on here to post about Lanzini being banned for diving. I think yes he should be banned, but reading West Ham fans reaction to it, they are right to question why De Bruyne isn't facing question vs Tottenham and Fabian Delph against West Ham winning a free kick which was eventually scored from.

Banning for diving gets a massive +1 in my eyes but I do think there should be a system for it. If each team gets a review a game/month or however they decide to do it, where they can challenge for a review to be made on a player for diving against them to face a subsequent ban could this work? if it is found to be a dive - review kept, no dive review lost

Related to that. The Ndidi dive was utterly shocking against Palace. He should be banned for that.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 18 Dec 2017 14:27

double d
Theroyalbox RE: Joe Hart, I still rate him as a goalkeeper very highly, it is quite clear he has been lacking confidence for some time and I do think he will struggle to get into the West Ham side barring injury to Adrian

Related to that. The Ndidi dive was utterly shocking against Palace. He should be banned for that.

I swear he got sent off for it

double d

by double d » 18 Dec 2017 14:30

Theroyalbox
double d

I swear he got sent off for it

Correct 2nd yellow

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 03 Jan 2018 13:13

suggestions from West Ham fans on twitter that the reason Jake Livermore tried to get into the crowd to get to one of their lot last night was because their supporter shouted at Livermore that he was glad his baby had died.

a bit lost for words on just how much of a pcunt you would have to be to shout that at someone

double d

by double d » 03 Jan 2018 13:22

Winston Biscuit suggestions from West Ham fans on twitter that the reason Jake Livermore tried to get into the crowd to get to one of their lot last night was because their supporter shouted at Livermore that he was glad his baby had died.

a bit lost for words on just how much of a pcunt you would have to be to shout that at someone

From Craig Burley:

"Fans throwing glass eyes on to the field mocking Dean Sheils disability, and a fan taunting Jake Livermore over the death of his baby son. How low will some of these cretins stoop over a game of football. Idiots."

This is why football fans cannot drink inside their seats...... this is why football fans are seen as working class scum compared to rugby fans.... this is why in 2018 there are no professional players in this country that have come out as gay. Scumbag pcunts ruining the game

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Jan 2018 13:47

Winston Biscuit suggestions from West Ham fans on twitter that the reason Jake Livermore tried to get into the crowd to get to one of their lot last night was because their supporter shouted at Livermore that he was glad his baby had died.

My initial reaction was that someone had shouted something about that. Fair play to Livermore, I would've done the same to the scumbag.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 05 Jan 2018 10:51

Wonder strike from Obiang last night.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 06 Jan 2018 21:12

TJ No1
genome

My initial reaction was that someone had shouted something about that. Fair play to Livermore, I would've done the same to the scumbag.

Livermore always had a short temper though.

Which of course makes him fair game, right?

:roll:

<Note to self.
It's kes again. IGNORE!!!!!!>

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 06 Jan 2018 21:20

Informant, not Kes.

Tick tock

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 20 Feb 2018 16:55

@SkySportsNews
BREAKING: @FA charge @WestHamUtd for breach of anti-doping rules in relation to 'club whereabouts' information.

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 21 Feb 2018 09:56

How shitting dense are the FA, didn't they notice the pretty much season long media onslaught of the farewell to the Boleyn ground?