Parking at Wembley

double d

Parking at Wembley

by double d » 30 Jul 2017 12:05

Going to charity shield game on Sunday and want to drive to Wembley on Sunday. What is the best way/cheapest to get there? Was thinking train at first but could drove to Uxbridge or something and get the tube? Haven't been to Wembley for donkeys years!

harry
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Parking at Wembley

by harry » 30 Jul 2017 14:41

double d Going to charity shield game on Sunday and want to drive to Wembley on Sunday. What is the best way/cheapest to get there? Was thinking train at first but could drove to Uxbridge or something and get the tube? Haven't been to Wembley for donkeys years!

Park at Beaconsfield station then train to Wembley Park is normally good.
Used that for 2011 & 2015 plus a few visits for gigs. Same train route but Gerrards Cross station this year due to having to go via Heathrow.

double d

by double d » 30 Jul 2017 14:43

Should have mentioned I'm driving from twyford.

Yellowcoat

by Yellowcoat » 31 Jul 2017 01:03

double d Should have mentioned I'm driving from twyford.

Go down the M40 to Hillingdon & get the tube in.

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Aug 2017 13:57

Certainly don't try and drive near Wembley. It's a proverbial pain in the backside. As mentioned, drive then get the tube in.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 01 Aug 2017 14:12

double d Going to charity shield game on Sunday and want to drive to Wembley on Sunday. What is the best way/cheapest to get there? Was thinking train at first but could drove to Uxbridge or something and get the tube? Haven't been to Wembley for donkeys years!

Why haven't you?

double d

by double d » 01 Aug 2017 14:56

John Smith

Why haven't you?

Because I'm not paying 70 quid to watch us lose a game when I can watch it on tv. Only going because I get free tickets. I don't support reading much these days anymore anyway I support other team

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 01 Aug 2017 15:15

double d
John Smith

Why haven't you?

Because I'm not paying 70 quid to watch us lose a game when I can watch it on tv. Only going because I get free tickets. I don't support reading much these days anymore anyway I support other team

Well I suggest you get off this forum then. You contribute nothing as it is

double d

by double d » 01 Aug 2017 15:45

John Smith
double d
John Smith Why haven't you?

Oooo somebody is ratlolololololed.

Just because I don't watch reading much anymore doesn't mean jack. I would rather watch a team that I get a free season ticket for then be a mug and pay 450 quid to watch drivel. Who made you forum police

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 01 Aug 2017 16:14

double d
John Smith
double d

Oooo somebody is ratlolololololed.

Just because I don't watch reading much anymore doesn't mean jack. I would rather watch a team that I get a free season ticket for then be a mug and pay 450 quid to watch drivel. Who made you forum police

Well the fact you don't support a team yet still post on their club's forum says a lot about you really. That and the fact you choose to drive a car to a football match. At Wembley. To watch Arsenal.

double d

by double d » 01 Aug 2017 16:16

It's a free game for me at Wembley. Would you turn down a fully comp ticket regardless of the team? I think not. It's football. I am not such a wum like you to care. Go and police something else

dean horrix legend

by dean horrix legend » 02 Aug 2017 15:15

double d
John Smith

Why haven't you?

Out of interest, which team do you support now?

I only ask ,as I have been a Reading fan all my life(I'm 53) and find it difficult to understand how you can just go and "support another team".

dean horrix legend

by dean horrix legend » 02 Aug 2017 15:16

double d It's a free game for me at Wembley. Would you turn down a fully comp ticket regardless of the team? I think not. It's football. I am not such a wum like you to care. Go and police something else

:D :D :D Yes I would(and have)

double d

by double d » 02 Aug 2017 16:15

dean horrix legend
double d
John Smith Why haven't you?

I only ask ,as I have been a Reading fan all my life(I'm 53) and find it difficult to understand how you can just go and "support another team".

Fleetwood and forest green rovers

dean horrix legend

by dean horrix legend » 02 Aug 2017 16:33

double d
dean horrix legend
double d

Fleetwood and forest green rovers

For what reason? How long were you a supporter of Reading FC?

double d

by double d » 02 Aug 2017 16:55

Fleetwood I like them and the way they have modelled themselves and risen through the leagues. I have gone to a few games. Forest green due to family connections I have a ST (albeit free).

I had a season ticket for 20 years and just kind of fell out of love for it tbh with you. I can't explain why.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 02 Aug 2017 20:51

double d Forest green due to family connections .

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 03 Aug 2017 10:25

double d Fleetwood I like them and the way they have modelled themselves and risen through the leagues. I have gone to a few games. Forest green due to family connections I have a ST (albeit free).

I had a season ticket for 20 years and just kind of fell out of love for it tbh with you. I can't explain why.

I won't be "ratttlolololed" by someone who turned their back on Reading to go and follow two teams. Are you 6 years old? With your head in the sand?

double d

by double d » 03 Aug 2017 10:27

John Smith
double d Fleetwood I like them and the way they have modelled themselves and risen through the leagues. I have gone to a few games. Forest green due to family connections I have a ST (albeit free).

I won't be "ratttlolololed" by someone who turned their back on Reading to go and follow two teams. Are you 6 years old? With your head in the sand?

At least they are successful and have won trophies. Now scuttle away forum police

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 03 Aug 2017 13:51

double d
John Smith

At least they are successful and have won trophies. Now scuttle away forum police

I've got a pen and paper here at the ready; go ahead and list me everything that both Fleetwood Town and Forest Green Rovers have won...