Redknapp / Birmingham

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Redknapp / Birmingham

by Royal Rother » 19 Aug 2017 09:21

:lol:

Well that didn't take long. Falling apart already.

I was only half awake but he was all emotional and said something like "the players out there tonight aren't good enough for Birmingham City. We need better players".

That'll sort em out Harry. I'm sure the Chairman (you know, the guy who's got to PAY for the players) will be delighted with that.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Redknapp / Birmingham

by From Despair To Where? » 19 Aug 2017 12:40

Every cloud has a silver lining, they sent Villa bottom.

In fairness to Redknapp, the squad he's inherited isn't that great, they've got a massive injury list and he's struggling to bring players in. Not sure I'd want to go there if I was a player. The club's a basket case.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 20 Aug 2017 07:48

From Despair To Where? Every cloud has a silver lining, they sent Villa bottom.

In fairness to Redknapp, the squad he's inherited isn't that great, they've got a massive injury list and he's struggling to bring players in. Not sure I'd want to go there if I was a player. The club's a basket case.

Well I'm sure they'll enjoy the clean sheet and 3pts on Saturday. Ba-dum Tish!

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 23 Aug 2017 15:19

I love how yet in SKY circled around Birmingham as potential promotion candidates, just cos of this turkey-necked old wreck. Hopefully we really stick it to them on Saturday and kick them while they're down. I watched the game v Burton last Friday and I can't say I'd have many if any of their players!

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 23 Aug 2017 15:52

John Smith I love how yet in SKY circled around Birmingham as potential promotion candidates, just cos of this turkey-necked old wreck. Hopefully we really stick it to them on Saturday and kick them while they're down. I watched the game v Burton last Friday and I can't say I'd have many if any of their players!

Neither would Harry by the looks of things - though not sure going out and making 3 loan signings is the best way to resolve it.

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1