Exeter v Newport

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

Exeter v Newport

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 02 Sep 2017 20:31

Dropped eldest spawn at uni today and, rather than crawl back up M5 with the exodus of returning holidaymakers, I went to St James's Park.
Entertaining top of the table clash and opportunity to spy on Jake Taylor and Pierce Sweeney. Both solid, nothing remarkable.
Exeter right side of back three, Brown, is worth watching. Would make a very decent right back.
Cracking goal which won it. Chappy beat three men on edge of area and curled inside the far post.
Just over 4,000 attendance and. I have to say, a cracking atmosphere, too. Puts the library at the Mad House to shame.

double d

Re: Exeter v Newport

by double d » 02 Sep 2017 21:44

I went to Wycombe v forest green.

Wycombe looked really good. I think they should go up with the team they had. Had a gr8 gameplay (long ball to akinfenwa). Fgr were utter rubbish and should have been 5 down by 45 minutes.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Exeter v Newport

by John Smith » 04 Sep 2017 11:12

Dick Habbin's hairdo Dropped eldest spawn at uni today and, rather than crawl back up M5 with the exodus of returning holidaymakers, I went to St James's Park.
Entertaining top of the table clash and opportunity to spy on Jake Taylor and Pierce Sweeney. Both solid, nothing remarkable.
Exeter right side of back three, Brown, is worth watching. Would make a very decent right back.
Cracking goal which won it. Chappy beat three men on edge of area and curled inside the far post.
Just over 4,000 attendance and. I have to say, a cracking atmosphere, too. Puts the library at the Mad House to shame.

Went to Didcot v Exeter in the cup a couple of years ago and picked him out as one for the future. Not sure how old he is now but think he could probably do a job in the higher divisions.

double d I went to Wycombe v forest green.

Wycombe looked really good. I think they should go up with the team they had. Had a gr8 gameplay (long ball to akinfenwa). Fgr were utter rubbish and should have been 5 down by 45 minutes.

Cheers for your input on this thread by completely changing the subject.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1