Play-Offs Thread 2018

126 posts
John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Play-Offs Thread 2018

by John Smith » 15 May 2018 15:19

Old Man Andrews
genome Nothing wrong with flags IMO. Noiseless and looks good if confined to the beginning of the game.

It's been a while since we had clappers I think. I think Forest (H) in 2012 was the last time I remember them at the Madejski.

Yep flags are decent for the big games, good for the kids too.

Hello both - quick question, please give it some time to digest...

Does Ryan Sessegnon get on the plane to Russia this summer?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 15 May 2018 15:21

John Smith
Old Man Andrews
genome Nothing wrong with flags IMO. Noiseless and looks good if confined to the beginning of the game.

It's been a while since we had clappers I think. I think Forest (H) in 2012 was the last time I remember them at the Madejski.

Yep flags are decent for the big games, good for the kids too.

Hello both - quick question, please give it some time to digest...

Yes please from me!

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 15 May 2018 15:31

John Smith

Nope. Why would we Theo Walcott the hell out of the most promising young player we've had since Rooney?
He's had 1.5 very good seasons in the Championship; and even then with the peaks and troughs in form you'd expect of a 17 year old. There's no rush and he isn't better (for now) than our other options at left-back. Bring him into the squad in the winter and hopefully he'll be established for the Euros in 2020.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 15 May 2018 15:32

Sanguine
John Smith

Nope. Why would we Theo Walcott the hell out of the most promising young player we've had since Rooney?
He's had 1.5 very good seasons in the Championship; and even then with the peaks and troughs in form you'd expect of a 17 year old. There's no rush and he isn't better (for now) than our other options at left-back. Bring him into the squad in the winter and hopefully he'll be established for the Euros in 2020.

Thanks for your input but I wasn't asking you, nor was I talking about Theo Walcott. Cheers

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 15 May 2018 15:33

John Smith
Sanguine
John Smith

Thanks for your input but I wasn't asking you, nor was I talking about Theo Walcott. Cheers

I don't give a fcuk pal.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 15 May 2018 15:35

Sanguine
John Smith
Sanguine

I don't give a fcuk pal.

Look, go and start a topic on Walcott in the relevant topic if that's what you want to do, but I'm here for a serious discussion about my team.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 15 May 2018 18:56

John Smith
Sanguine
John Smith

What a knob

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 15 May 2018 20:27

Sessegnon is not a left back btw. He started playing there there but was then moved to left wing and more recently has been playing on the left of a front 3

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 15 May 2018 21:58

Urgh!!!! There's too much nicey nicey Fulham talk on hear. I want nothing but abject failure for them.....w#nkers.
Good luck John Terry and Villa......god I'm choking just saying that.....Christ I hate Fulham and their pathetic following.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 15 May 2018 23:21

Ascotexgunner Urgh!!!! There's too much nicey nicey Fulham talk on hear. I want nothing but abject failure for them.....w#nkers.
Good luck John Terry and Villa......god I'm choking just saying that.....Christ I hate Fulham and their pathetic following.

Good Lord. Are you high on drugs?

John Terry is one of the most deplorable players of all time.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 16 May 2018 07:17

I know, I know, but even Terry is more palatable than those deluded knobs, who base their entire arguement that they were the best team in the league because they "play the best football". And after their fans constant moaning and belittling of us after the playoffs last season they can go and swivel.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 16 May 2018 07:48

Winston Biscuit Sessegnon is not a left back btw. He started playing there there but was then moved to left wing and more recently has been playing on the left of a front 3

Bale 2.0?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 16 May 2018 07:51

Decided I want Fulham to go up for the selfish reason that Villa are likely to get more games televised in Europe so there is less chance of Reading games not being available to stream for me here in France.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 16 May 2018 07:59

Ascotexgunner Urgh!!!! There's too much nicey nicey Fulham talk on hear. I want nothing but abject failure for them.....w#nkers.

Look at this joyous scene. Now imagine that's John Terry front and centre, gurning and erect.

I think I'd support Cardiff and Warnock over a Villa win, nevermind Fulham.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 16 May 2018 08:04

Villa or Fulham?

It's like asking if you'd prefer to die of Ebola or Cancer.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 16 May 2018 08:46

From Despair To Where? Villa or Fulham?

It's like asking if you prefer Saville or Shipman.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 16 May 2018 09:16

Double d v2
From Despair To Where? Villa or Fulham?

It's like asking if you prefer Saville or Shipman.

Double D v1 or Double D v2............

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 May 2018 09:43

Think Villa will do it. Loads of experience in that squad - Bruce, who has won a playoff final recently, Terry who has obviously played in numerous big games at Wembley, and others

Would rather they win than Fulham tbh, regardless of Terry.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 16 May 2018 09:49

genome Think Villa will do it. Loads of experience in that squad - Bruce, who has won a playoff final recently, Terry who has obviously played in numerous big games at Wembley, and others

Would rather they win than Fulham tbh, regardless of Terry.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 16 May 2018 09:52

I'd be inclined to agree but it's John Terry. I'd be happy with Villa winning and something unpleasant happening to John Terry, something like a video of him face fcuking a reluctant rabbit gets inadvertently played over the Wembley Jumbotrons at full time.

126 posts