SpuROFLs

884 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: SpuROFLs

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Aug 2018 20:32

As predicted by a few of us Spurs won't have their new stadium ready in time for the planned date. Personally I don't reckon they'll be in it much before the end of the season.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 15 Aug 2018 15:40

Spurs stadium woes get LOLZier

Game v Man City is scheduled for 28th October and has been picked for Sky coverage. New stadium is not likely to be available.

Wembley is hosting the NFL that weekend and Twickenham have said no as they will be prepping the stadium for the Autumn Internationals which start the following weekend. Man City have already said they will not sanction a switch as that will leave them playing 3 away games on the bounce in April.

So currently leaves Spurs either having to find another stadium to play in or ask for the game to be moved to another date - which will no doubt piss off the PL and Sky. Must come a point when they have to start using some form of sanction - i.e. points deduction for not having a home stadium.

Also wasn't aware that Spurs are asking fans to pay extra for the Wembley games but they will receive a credit of 1/19th of the cost of their season ticket against future purchases as a for of refund.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 17 Aug 2018 10:17

Just sack the NFL off, it's a complete joke anyway

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 24 Aug 2018 12:09

Not really followed the story of Spurs stadium much but recently heard the delays were due to it failing the safety checks due to major wiring faults. The faults being that the wiring is completely f*cked and needs doing all over again.

apparently this is an interesting read - https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?s=195a56e2f6d5cbf71e6e60d6cd4349d5&t=549397&page=3629

It's building nerds, some people that have or are working on the site and football fans discussing and looking at pics. Apparently conditions for workers on the site have been pretty bad leading to quite a number quitting too, which is nice.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 24 Aug 2018 14:16

Lloris charged with drink driving.

There's a joke in there about him having more points than Arsenal but I won't go there, that would be tasteless.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 24 Aug 2018 16:29

genome Lloris charged with drink driving.

There's a joke in there about him having more points than Arsenal but I won't go there, that would be tasteless.

Even Reading have more points than Arsenal

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Aug 2018 20:22

Odds have been slashed on Spurs not playing in their new stadium this entire season. There has been a lot of money wagered on it today and the odds have come in massively.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 29 Oct 2018 20:20

Had to be Mahrez that scored.
That f*cking pitch though......what a disgrace. Spurs should be deducted points for what they've done.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 29 Oct 2018 21:22

One to zero touchdowns to the Citizens at the time out

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 29 Oct 2018 22:11

Winston Biscuit One to zero touchdowns to the Citizens at the time out

Anybody but Liverpool is the best I can hope for this season

(and maybe Reading avoiding relegation)

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 30 Oct 2018 08:25

Pochettino should run as fast as he can to Madrid, Spurs have hit peak Spurs. They always get to that point where you think they are going to break out go on to win the major honours but they then remember who they are and revert to type, always will.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 30 Oct 2018 09:22

Did I see that White Shart Lane won't be ready this year?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 30 Oct 2018 09:50

Old Man Andrews Pochettino should run as fast as he can to Madrid, Spurs have hit peak Spurs. They always get to that point where you think they are going to break out go on to win the major honours but they then remember who they are and revert to type, always will.

If he goes, will Kane go with?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 30 Oct 2018 09:51

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews Pochettino should run as fast as he can to Madrid, Spurs have hit peak Spurs. They always get to that point where you think they are going to break out go on to win the major honours but they then remember who they are and revert to type, always will.

You've been warned several times about doing that, it isn't your thing. See what I mean about reverting to type now?

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 30 Oct 2018 10:10

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

You've been warned several times about doing that, it isn't your thing. See what I mean about reverting to type now?

So you own the right to use italics? Why haven't you "warned" anybody else?

Does he go?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 30 Oct 2018 10:20

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

Does he go?

I won't answer that until you ask me not using italics. Happy to converse but you cannot use italics.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 30 Oct 2018 10:24

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews

Does he go?

I won't answer that until you ask me not using italics. Happy to converse but you cannot use italics.

Do you think he will go?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 30 Oct 2018 10:26

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

Does he go?

Do you think he will go?

Thats better, that is your thing.

I think Kane is dead set on breaking the Spurs scoring record, he comes over as very loyal too. I feel he will give them every opportunity to prove to him they are moving forward and willing to invest in the squad. He is Tottenham and he knows that, he will be there another 2 seasons IMO. If I were him though I would want out of there desperately, he can do better.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 30 Oct 2018 11:34

Dele Alli signs new Spurs deal until 2024.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 30 Oct 2018 12:52

Kulshaw72RFC
Do you think he will go?

How many goals do you think Kane will score in the PL?

884 posts