Old Man Andrews

Re: Emiliano Sala

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Jan 2019 15:48

Police have called off the search.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 24 Jan 2019 16:09

Why are some airheads complaining to Guernsey Police comparing this to Madeleine McCann?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Jan 2019 16:22

genome Why are some airheads complaining to Guernsey Police comparing this to Madeleine McCann?

It's because they are c*nts mate.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 24 Jan 2019 22:42

Old Man Andrews
genome Why are some airheads complaining to Guernsey Police comparing this to Madeleine McCann?

It's because they are c*nts mate.

Is Royal Lady accusing Neil Warnock of killing him?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 30 Jan 2019 14:46

Debris actually found now - Air Accident Investigation people say it's very likely to be Sala's plane

Fair play to the family for pressing on with the search.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 03 Feb 2019 21:21

The plane has been found.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Feb 2019 12:07

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Feb 2019 15:03

Judging from the way the wreckage looks the pilot probably managed to bring it down in the sea in a fairly controlled manner. The fact the body is still in the plane will be a comfort to the family at least, odd that although the plane seemingly is fully intact the occupants didn't manage to get themselves out of it. Thats just speculating though, the authorities will easily be able to work out what happened with so much wreckage preserved.

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 04 Feb 2019 15:48

Old Man Andrews https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-03/plane-carrying-missing-footballer-emiliano-sala-found-in-sea-bed-search/

Seems slightly distasteful that the pic they use of the pilot is of him giving it a cheery Paul McCartney.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 05 Feb 2019 13:16

Old Man Andrews The fact the body is still in the plane will be a comfort to the family at least

Not sure I agree. When i first heard that detail it made me think he was trapped inside a plane, sinking down into the murky depths of a freezing sea, knowing his life would soon drain out of him, while he panicked, struggling for breath, crying for the loved ones he would never see again.

I would be more comforted by learning of a NEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAW BANG! ending.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 05 Feb 2019 13:17

Winston Biscuit
Old Man Andrews The fact the body is still in the plane will be a comfort to the family at least

Not sure I agree. When i first heard that detail it made me think he was trapped inside a plane, sinking down into the murky depths of a freezing sea, knowing his life would soon drain out of him, while he panicked, struggling for breath, crying for the loved ones he would never see again.

I see what you're saying but it will be a comfort to have something to bury/cremate. A lot of plane crashes result in families burying a shoe or a bag, something like that. Must be horrible.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 05 Feb 2019 13:29

Old Man Andrews
Winston Biscuit

I see what you're saying but it will be a comfort to have something to bury/cremate. A lot of plane crashes result in families burying a shoe or a bag, something like that. Must be horrible.

I once buried a pair of shoes in the garden at my old house. True fact.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 05 Feb 2019 14:12

Winston Biscuit
Old Man Andrews
Winston Biscuit

I once buried a pair of shoes in the garden at my old house. True fact.

A nice time-capsule idea.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 06 Feb 2019 16:12

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 06 Feb 2019 16:18

6ft Kerplunk
Old Man Andrews https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-03/plane-carrying-missing-footballer-emiliano-sala-found-in-sea-bed-search/

Seems slightly distasteful that the pic they use of the pilot is of him giving it a cheery Paul McCartney.

a.k.a the Silver Fox

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 08 Feb 2019 00:21

Confirmed that it was his body found in the plane. Absolutely heartbreaking seeing the picture of his dog waiting for him to return :cry:

RIP

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 08 Feb 2019 08:12

URZZZZ Confirmed that it was his body found in the plane. Absolutely heartbreaking seeing the picture of his dog waiting for him to return :cry:

RIP

Not sure his dog is the most heartbreaking thing about it but each to their own.

Sad waste of a life and whoever put him on a plane of that nature during an weather event has a lot to answer for. 2 aborted take offs should have been a sign to maybe wait until the morning!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 08 Feb 2019 09:41

.....and utilising a single engined plane traversing the seas is never a good idea either.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 08 Feb 2019 09:49

Old Man Andrews Sad waste of a life

I hate this phrase, it's awful

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 08 Feb 2019 09:52

Nantes demanding the full fee from Cardiff still. Not sure about how this would work to be honest, but seems a bit soon to be doing this.