Speculation: Ched Evans, you decide

207 posts
Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Speculation: Ched Evans, you decide

by Ouroboros » 20 Nov 2014 21:54

Snowball BTW the point about the oral sex is that Evans quoted her and she admitted that was her normal term. You think he just made a lucky guess?

Er... yes.

Are there any more common slang terms for it?

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 21 Nov 2014 07:30

Ouroboros
Snowball BTW the point about the oral sex is that Evans quoted her and she admitted that was her normal term. You think he just made a lucky guess?

Er... yes.

Lick me out
Lick my pussy
Eat me
Eat me out
Eat my pussy
Kiss my pussy
Go down on me
Give me head
Use your tongue
Use your mouth

Any combo of "eat my" and euphemism for pussy. I'm sure there are many others (but I'm a delicate, sheltered soul)

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 21 Nov 2014 09:10

:shock:

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 21 Nov 2014 09:16

By the way, I'm not sure of my views on this but I'm mightily impressed by the arguments being put forward on both sides, but especially by Norfolk Royal's analysis. You should have been a lawyer (and, no, that's not meant as back-handed criticism!).

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 21 Nov 2014 10:05

LOL at snowball getting his 'evidence' from the ched evans website! :lol:

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 21 Nov 2014 10:49

Quite.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 21 Nov 2014 11:37

Disappointed he's not produced any statistical comparisons with other celebrity rapists...

Generally bemused by how certain people are about the minute details of a case they have extremely limited knowledge of.

If Evans is ever fully exonerated then maybe an English club will take him on, until then he'll end up having to go overseas to play. The case is exposing some very interesting attitudes to rape, irrespective of what actually happened.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 21 Nov 2014 11:57

Man Friday By the way, I'm not sure of my views on this but I'm mightily impressed by the arguments being put forward on both sides, but especially by Norfolk Royal's analysis. You should have been a lawyer (and, no, that's not meant as back-handed criticism!).

Maybe I am a lawyer :wink:

I'm not as it happens, merely that when I correspond or debate in writing I like to make bloody sure I at least read extensively on the subject before coming to any sort of conclusion. It's apparent that a lot of the people who post on this with their conclusions have not done that, in the case of Snowflake or whatever his name is, reading the Ched Evans website.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 21 Nov 2014 18:55

Snowball
Ouroboros

Lick me out
Lick my pussy
Eat me
Eat me out
Eat my pussy
Kiss my pussy
Go down on me
Give me head
Use your tongue
Use your mouth

Any combo of "eat my" and euphemism for pussy. I'm sure there are many others (but I'm a delicate, sheltered soul)

Looks like a 'no' to me.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 24 Nov 2014 10:11

Say you believe that oral sex actually happened, it doesn't mean she necessarily consented to what happened afterwards.

that is defo consent in my book

what weird kind of world do you live in where you have to stop and ask every 3 minutes if its ok to continue/progress the sex?

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 24 Nov 2014 10:28

Nobody has suggested that Brendy. The point stands.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 24 Nov 2014 20:24

Snowball Lick me out
Lick my pussy
Eat me
Eat me out
Eat my pussy
Kiss my pussy
Go down on me
Give me head
Use your tongue
Use your mouth

just going to eat my bacon burger and read the rest of this thread......oh sh*t!! No! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 28 Nov 2014 14:49

semtex1871
Martin41
semtex1871 You're clutching at straws now boys.....this old slapper clearly asked him to lick her out. If thats not giving someone the green light I don't know what is.

This bloke has been stitched up good and proper.

What a charmer you are............

Are you asking me to lick you out?

:lol: :lol:

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 03 Dec 2014 13:24

Criminal Case Review Commission has begun "substantive investigation" into Ched Evans's rape conviction.

If it gets overturned would people have him here?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 03 Dec 2014 14:12

Pepe the Horseman Criminal Case Review Commission has begun "substantive investigation" into Ched Evans's rape conviction.

Nope.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 03 Dec 2014 14:23

Why?

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 03 Dec 2014 20:02

Royal Lady
Pepe the Horseman Criminal Case Review Commission has begun "substantive investigation" into Ched Evans's rape conviction.

Nope.

By nope you mean yes??.... :wink:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 Dec 2014 09:16

Pepe the Horseman Why?

Because he's clearly not the type of person we want at our club, whether he is deemed officially guilty or not. He sounds like a right chav and I would always wonder "did her really rape that woman". Mark my words, he'll get into trouble for other stuff, getting drunk or whatever and we don't need players like that here at this time. Also, if we signed him, whose place in the team would he take? Plus he's only playing for Sheffield United, so he's hardly the best we could get I reckon.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 04 Dec 2014 10:17

I've argued on this thread that the decision of the jury who were in possession of the full facts is paramount and trumps any speculation or concocted argument in Ched Evans defence.

By the same token if he is eventually cleared in understandable and logical terms by the Commission - ie not a technicality or on the lurking doubt principal - then I would also argue that he should be viewed as being innocent of the crime he has already been convicted of, or at the very least be given the benefit of the doubt.

There are other peripheral considerations of course, just outlined by RL. Maybe I'm too old fashioned but I would regard his behaviour on that night, even if not guilty as rape, as being something I would seek to protect young women of and find it pretty distasteful to be honest.

Just because I find something distasteful should not prevent him playing for us of course but the club may or may not consider that, particularly as it prides itself on being a 'family' club, before it took any decision to sign someone with Evans' background.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 04 Dec 2014 15:17

Norfolk Royal

I've argued on this thread that the decision of the jury who were in possession of the full facts is paramount and trumps any speculation or concocted argument in Ched Evans defence.

By the same token if he is eventually cleared in understandable and logical terms by the Commission - ie not a technicality or on the lurking doubt principal - then I would also argue that he should be viewed as being innocent of the crime he has already been convicted of, or at the very least be given the benefit of the doubt.

There are other peripheral considerations of course, just outlined by RL. Maybe I'm too old fashioned but I would regard his behaviour on that night, even if not guilty as rape, as being something I would seek to protect young women of and find it pretty distasteful to be honest.

Just because I find something distasteful should not prevent him playing for us of course but the club may or may not consider that, particularly as it prides itself on being a 'family' club, before it took any decision to sign someone with Evans' background.

+1 Well said, NR

207 posts