Slavisa Jokanovic

13 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Jokanovicfan

Slavisa Jokanovic

by Jokanovicfan » 11 Dec 2018 16:06

I'm not a Reading fan, but I come in peace :D . I am from Serbia and I am a big fan of Jokanovic. Media here in Serbia are now reporting that he is set to join your club, so I wanted to tell you what you should expect from him, if he indeed comes to your club.

1. He always started the season slowly, so you should be patient if he comes.
2. His teams always have huge possession and score plenty of goals.
3. He likes players that are good with the ball at their feet. (if you have a defender that can't pass, he'll go straight to the bench)
4. He is a very good motivational speaker and because of that, his teams often go on long unbeaten runs.

That's about it for know, if I remember something more or/and if he gets appointed I'll post more. Sorry for my bad English. Also if you have any further questions, go ahead.

P. S. I'll support Reading if he comes.

Linden Jones' Tash

Re: Slavisa Jokanovic

by Linden Jones' Tash » 11 Dec 2018 23:08

Cheers!

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 11 Dec 2018 23:27

Jokanovicfan I'm not a Reading fan, but I come in peace :D . I am from Serbia and I am a big fan of Jokanovic. Media here in Serbia are now reporting that he is set to join your club, so I wanted to tell you what you should expect from him, if he indeed comes to your club.

3. He likes players that are good with the ball at their feet. (if you have a defender that can't pass, he'll go straight to the bench)
4. He is a very good motivational speaker and because of that, his teams often go on long unbeaten runs.

That's about it for know, if I remember something more or/and if he gets appointed I'll post more. Sorry for my bad English. Also if you have any further questions, go ahead.

I thought you were never coming back?

ILoveMoonPig

by ILoveMoonPig » 12 Dec 2018 08:03

Would love this to be true. He's undoubtedly a quality manager. It's always interesting to see what a new manager makes of squad, could be interesting.

Although, in all honesty, it's hard to see why he would want to come here at the moment. I wouldn't have thought we would be an exciting project for managers of his calibre.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Dec 2018 08:49

Jokanovicfan I'm not a Reading fan, but I come in peace :D . I am from Serbia and I am a big fan of Jokanovic. Media here in Serbia are now reporting that he is set to join your club, so I wanted to tell you what you should expect from him, if he indeed comes to your club.

F*ck off DD you bin dipper.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Dec 2018 11:34

Old Man Andrews

F*ck off DD you bin dipper.

Gotta hand it to him, quite a creative way to get past the mods

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Dec 2018 12:55

hahahahahahaha someone on Twitter has bought this completely and is reporting it as news. He has even Tweeted Alan Nixon about it. Well done DD!

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Dec 2018 13:17

Jesus wept.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 12 Dec 2018 13:30

Why have we called him out so early, I was looking forward to seeing what Jokanovicfan brought to AE

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Dec 2018 13:34

Theroyalbox Why have we called him out so early, I was looking forward to seeing what Jokanovicfan brought to AE

I can't see it getting any better than having a Reading supporter tweet journalists and report that Jokanovic is coming based purely from a post in the rumours section on HNA.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 12 Dec 2018 15:04

I hear that the carpenters are already making the bench twice as long as it is now. It's still going to be crowded there, though.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 12 Dec 2018 15:52

What about defender that can pass really well ... straight to the opposition?

King Cnut

by King Cnut » 12 Dec 2018 17:06

Another miserable git coming then? No one likes him in Serbia anyway.

13 posts   •   Page 1 of 1