RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 2836
Joined: 03 May 2009 20:14
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by peterroyal76 » 29 Aug 2014 15:18

Ouroboros wrote:Looks like this on is off because the player has been seriously injured in a drunken altercation.

Apparently he was beaten Bakambu.


:lol:

User avatar
USA_Loyal_Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3111
Joined: 21 May 2012 14:14
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by USA_Loyal_Royal » 29 Aug 2014 15:19

swansea have bony and riviere as the 2 lead strikers though, bakambu will not get much chances to play competing against quality like that.

crystal palace on the other hand he would probably be the lead striker almost immediately, but still likely behind chamakh, frazier, gayle, and murray.

User avatar
leww_rfc
Hob Nob Addict
Posts: 5864
Joined: 27 Apr 2009 19:29
Location: South Wales

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by leww_rfc » 29 Aug 2014 15:22

USA_Loyal_Royal wrote:swansea have bony and Gomis as the 2 lead strikers though, bakambu will not get much chances to play competing against quality like that.

crystal palace on the other hand he would probably be the lead striker almost immediately, but still likely behind chamakh, frazier, gayle, and murray.


Riviere is Newcastle matey

User avatar
From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 10338
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 08:37
Location: With grace we will suffer, with grace we shall recover

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by From Despair To Where? » 29 Aug 2014 15:23

SPARTA wrote:
TBM wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:There's not a manager in the world that would convince a player that it was in their interests to play in a lower division for half the money.


Paddy Madden left Championship Yeovil to sign for League Two Scunthorpe


A lot of off-field problems though. Shame as he could be a decent player.


....and 6 months later, both clubs are in the same league.

User avatar
USA_Loyal_Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3111
Joined: 21 May 2012 14:14
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by USA_Loyal_Royal » 29 Aug 2014 15:23

leww_rfc wrote:
USA_Loyal_Royal wrote:swansea have bony and Gomis as the 2 lead strikers though, bakambu will not get much chances to play competing against quality like that.

crystal palace on the other hand he would probably be the lead striker almost immediately, but still likely behind chamakh, frazier, gayle, and murray.


Riviere is Newcastle matey

oh sorry, you're right i get the french strikers that have come to england this season mixed up as to who went where. :oops:


User avatar
TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 42583
Joined: 14 Apr 2004 09:27
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by TBM » 29 Aug 2014 15:23

SPARTA wrote:
TBM wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:There's not a manager in the world that would convince a player that it was in their interests to play in a lower division for half the money.


Paddy Madden left Championship Yeovil to sign for League Two Scunthorpe


A lot of off-field problems though. Shame as he could be a decent player.


Very true

but the statement "There's not a manager in the world that would convince a player that it was in their interests to play in a lower division for half the money." isn't true, as i've just proved :D

User avatar
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 17655
Joined: 23 Jun 2011 10:24
Location: Putting right what once went wrong

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Aug 2014 15:29

USA_Loyal_Royal wrote:
leww_rfc wrote:
USA_Loyal_Royal wrote:swansea have bony and Gomis as the 2 lead strikers though, bakambu will not get much chances to play competing against quality like that.

crystal palace on the other hand he would probably be the lead striker almost immediately, but still likely behind chamakh, frazier, gayle, and murray.


Riviere is Newcastle matey

oh sorry, you're right i get the french strikers that have come to england this season mixed up as to who went where. :oops:

I'm not sure Ronald Koeman would want him at Swansea.

User avatar
TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 42583
Joined: 14 Apr 2004 09:27
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by TBM » 29 Aug 2014 15:34

Pepe the Horseman wrote:I'm not sure Ronald Koeman would want him at Swansea.


A big :| there Pep.....Koeman isn't Swansea manager

Alan Irvine is

User avatar
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 17655
Joined: 23 Jun 2011 10:24
Location: Putting right what once went wrong

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Aug 2014 15:36

Shit, sorry, getting my Welsh teams mixed up.


User avatar
winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 12590
Joined: 28 Aug 2007 21:32
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by winchester_royal » 29 Aug 2014 15:36

USA_Loyal_Royal wrote:swansea have bony and riviere as the 2 lead strikers though, bakambu will not get much chances to play competing against quality like that.

crystal palace on the other hand he would probably be the lead striker almost immediately, but still likely behind chamakh, frazier, gayle, and murray.

So he'd be the lead striker at the same time as being behind 4 other strikers?

User avatar
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 17655
Joined: 23 Jun 2011 10:24
Location: Putting right what once went wrong

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Aug 2014 15:37

Warnock is a big fan of 4-1-5.

Elm Park Pasty
Member
Posts: 900
Joined: 22 Feb 2012 08:24

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Elm Park Pasty » 29 Aug 2014 15:43

TBM wrote:
Pepe the Horseman wrote:I'm not sure Ronald Koeman would want him at Swansea.


A big :| there Pep.....Koeman isn't Swansea manager

Alan Irvine is


Isn't Garry Monk the Swansea manager, and Alan Irvine the WBA?

User avatar
TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 42583
Joined: 14 Apr 2004 09:27
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by TBM » 29 Aug 2014 15:44

Elm Park Pasty wrote:
TBM wrote:
Pepe the Horseman wrote:I'm not sure Ronald Koeman would want him at Swansea.


A big :| there Pep.....Koeman isn't Swansea manager

Alan Irvine is


Isn't Garry Monk the Swansea manager, and Alan Irvine the WBA?


No

McDermott is the West Brom manager...


User avatar
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 17655
Joined: 23 Jun 2011 10:24
Location: Putting right what once went wrong

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Aug 2014 15:46

Garry Monk's a centreback, not a manager. Are you thinking of Garry Redknapp?

Elm Park Pasty
Member
Posts: 900
Joined: 22 Feb 2012 08:24

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Elm Park Pasty » 29 Aug 2014 15:48

Pepe the Horseman wrote:Garry Monk's a centreback, not a manager. Are you thinking of Garry Redknapp?


Might of been Rosie Redknapp I was thinking of, handy at securing a signing on deal.

User avatar
USA_Loyal_Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Posts: 3111
Joined: 21 May 2012 14:14
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by USA_Loyal_Royal » 29 Aug 2014 15:53

winchester_royal wrote:
USA_Loyal_Royal wrote:swansea have bony and riviere as the 2 lead strikers though, bakambu will not get much chances to play competing against quality like that.

crystal palace on the other hand he would probably be the lead striker almost immediately, but still likely behind chamakh, frazier, gayle, and murray.

So he'd be the lead striker at the same time as being behind 4 other strikers?

shit i forgot to add *likely to be behind one of*

im off this morning sorry everyone :lol:

User avatar
Ouroboros
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 10864
Joined: 18 Jan 2013 00:40

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Ouroboros » 29 Aug 2014 16:36

TBM wrote:
Pepe the Horseman wrote:I'm not sure Ronald Koeman would want him at Swansea.


A big :| there Pep.....Koeman isn't Swansea manager


Ouch. I don't reckon this Pepe guy knows what he's talking about.

User avatar
Ouroboros
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 10864
Joined: 18 Jan 2013 00:40

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Ouroboros » 29 Aug 2014 16:37

TBM wrote:Very true

but the statement "There's not a manager in the world that would convince a player that it was in their interests to play in a lower division for half the money." isn't true, as i've just proved :D


I don't see where you've proved that this came about purely because he either did or didn't like a manager.

User avatar
TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 42583
Joined: 14 Apr 2004 09:27
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by TBM » 29 Aug 2014 16:53

Ouroboros wrote:
TBM wrote:Very true

but the statement "There's not a manager in the world that would convince a player that it was in their interests to play in a lower division for half the money." isn't true, as i've just proved :D


I don't see where you've proved that this came about purely because he either did or didn't like a manager.


Confused - where did you mention anything about liking/disliking the manager?!

User avatar
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Posts: 17655
Joined: 23 Jun 2011 10:24
Location: Putting right what once went wrong

Re: RUMOUR - CEDRIC BAKAMBU

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Aug 2014 16:57

Ouroboros wrote:
TBM wrote:
Pepe the Horseman wrote:I'm not sure Ronald Koeman would want him at Swansea.


A big :| there Pep.....Koeman isn't Swansea manager


Ouch. I don't reckon this Pepe guy knows what he's talking about.

He's probably not even a real horseman.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

It is currently 25 Sep 2018 13:21