Rumour - Vincent Janssen

genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rumour - Vincent Janssen

by genome » 01 Sep 2017 08:54

It's good to know that it's not only us who have a reactionary set of fans

Although, the reaction to yesterday on here has been okay. Got a good feeling about Bodvarsson, just feel like he'll do better than expected

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 01 Sep 2017 11:29

genome Although, the reaction to yesterday on here has been okay. Got a good feeling about Bodvarsson, just feel like he'll do better than expected

As do I. Do I think he's going to get us 15+ goals? No. But he's already off the mark and playing well. If he can link up well with barrow/aluko/gmac and we can bring in the midfield more into attacking play then maybe, just maybe, it will be enough to tide us over. Will be a pretty good achievement imho when you look at some of the other squads and particularly attacks in this league, but stranger things have happened and if anyone can do it Stam can so let's just see how it pans out. I'm disappointed not to get that out and out striker we were after but there's no doubt we have an exciting team so it will still be good to see how it develops.

More annoyed that I'm not back home being able to see us live. :cry:

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 01 Sep 2017 11:35

CountryRoyal
genome Although, the reaction to yesterday on here has been okay. Got a good feeling about Bodvarsson, just feel like he'll do better than expected

As do I. Do I think he's going to get us 15+ goals? No. But he's already off the mark and playing well. If he can link up well with barrow/aluko/gmac and we can bring in the midfield more into attacking play then maybe, just maybe, it will be enough to tide us over. Will be a pretty good achievement imho when you look at some of the other squads and particularly attacks in this league, but stranger things have happened and if anyone can do it Stam can so let's just see how it pans out. I'm disappointed not to get that out and out striker we were after but there's no doubt we have an exciting team so it will still be good to see how it develops.

I guarantee he'll get 15+ goals.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 01 Sep 2017 13:04

Pepe the Horseman
CountryRoyal

League goals?

£50 says your wrong if you fancy it. X

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 01 Sep 2017 13:41

CountryRoyal
Pepe the Horseman
CountryRoyal

League goals?

Yeh, league. How about if he doesn't, I'll let you fcuk me. But if he does, you have to buy me a beer at the promotion party.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 01 Sep 2017 15:19

Pepe the Horseman I guarantee he'll get 15+ goals.

As much as I'd love this to happen. I'm not sure he'll play enough games when Yann is back for this to be possible. Unless he manages a hat trick in each of the next 5 games.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 01 Sep 2017 15:21

Pepe the Horseman
CountryRoyal
Pepe the Horseman I guarantee he'll get 15+ goals.

League goals?

Yeh, league. How about if he doesn't, I'll let you fcuk me. But if he does, you have to buy me a beer at the promotion party.

Thanks for the offer but I'm sure the £50 will suffice. I'll buy you a beer at the party though.