by Hound » 02 Jun 2017 20:06

According to the Mirror as a replacement for Keane if he goes

Nothing really to back up the story though

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Rumour - Liam Moore > Burnley

by CountryRoyal » 02 Jun 2017 20:15

Already in the Ins/Out thread.

We don't need to sell and considering how valuable he is to us then we shouldn't. If the player wants to move on (though he seems level-headed and I doubt he will, especially to uproot his family and move to the arsehole of nowhere) then, in today's current market, we shouldn't even entertain the idea of anything less than £10m.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 02 Jun 2017 20:25

As I posted in the Ins/Outs thread -

"The Burnley/Liam Moore link has legs imo. With their best CB departing it was always likely they would look to the Championship to replace and I think we can all agree there are few CBs in the championship as worthy of investment as Moore. 24 y/o, proven quality, has repeated several time his need for first team football.
Burnley can offer all that to him with the added incentive of playing regularly in the Premier league. If we receive a high bid i expect the management will sell and I suspect Moore would be interested."

10 million mentioned above seems like too good an offer to refuse from the clubs perspective (providing he does indeed want to go)

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 07 Jun 2017 14:36

If Stam leaves I imagine this to be even more likely.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 07 Jun 2017 16:41

NewCorkSeth As I posted in the Ins/Outs thread -

"The Burnley/Liam Moore link has legs imo. With their best CB departing it was always likely they would look to the Championship to replace and I think we can all agree there are few CBs in the championship as worthy of investment as Moore. 24 y/o, proven quality, has repeated several time his need for first team football.
Burnley can offer all that to him with the added incentive of playing regularly in the Premier league. If we receive a high bid i expect the management will sell and I suspect Moore would be interested."

10 million mentioned above seems like too good an offer to refuse from the clubs perspective (providing he does indeed want to go)

Has repeated several times his need for first team football. Eh?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 07 Jun 2017 17:16

leon
NewCorkSeth As I posted in the Ins/Outs thread -

Has repeated several times his need for first team football. Eh?

I see the lack of clarity. Before joining us he stated on more than one occasion he left Leicester due to his desire to play regularly so that he could improve. Currently we offer him that but he could be tempted into joining Burnley as they would offer him everything we can on higher wages and in a better division.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 07 Jun 2017 17:54

Burnley is an absolute hole though

reckon a lot depends on if Stam stays. To be fair if he goes, can see Moore moving on again

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 07 Jun 2017 21:06

Hound Burnley is an absolute hole though

reckon a lot depends on if Stam stays. To be fair if he goes, can see Moore moving on again

Burnley is only a hole if you are dolescum social underclass spunking your benefits on dodgy baccy, blue wkd, spray tans and lottery scratch cards. If you are earning thirty grand a week for kicking a bag of air around then there are some beautiful Lancashire villages and countryside to escape to in your Bentley after the odd 90 minutes in front of the great unwashed.

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 07 Jun 2017 21:30

Exactly. Can't imagine he'll be living in a two up two down with a rat invested alleyway at the end of the back yard :roll:

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1