CONFIMRED - Nelson Oliveira

725 posts
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: RUMOUR - Nelson Oliveira

by Sutekh » 05 Aug 2017 18:57

The Informant
gazzer, loyal royal As I said on another thread, we are close to agreeing or have already agreed a fee for a striker. Watch this space

Do you know who it is? Impressed?

Please let it be Darren Huckerby

Rob Hulse apparently.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 05 Aug 2017 19:10

Oilroyal
maffff Strong celebration aimed at Farke for not starting him today. Definitely a not so subtle "oxf*rd you"

Mafff I follow you on twitter because you’re pretty much where it’s at, and respect (funny too) but do you honestly believe a player of this quality will sign for us. We are miles apart on today’s showing .. QPR 2 – READING 0

Miles apart? We finished 5 places higher than them less than 3 months ago :roll:

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 05 Aug 2017 19:20

Jagermesiter1871
Oilroyal
maffff Strong celebration aimed at Farke for not starting him today. Definitely a not so subtle "oxf*rd you"

Mafff I follow you on twitter because you’re pretty much where it’s at, and respect (funny too) but do you honestly believe a player of this quality will sign for us. We are miles apart on today’s showing .. QPR 2 – READING 0

Miles apart? We finished 5 places higher than them less than 3 months ago :roll:

and the result today was......

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 05 Aug 2017 19:23

let me spell it out for you, POOR and lacking DESIRE of team devoid of working together

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 05 Aug 2017 20:01

Oilroyal
Jagermesiter1871
Oilroyal

Poor but they currently sit on 1 point more than us. I don't get what your point is? That Norwich are infinitely better team than us because they finished 5 places below us last season and have drawn 1 game this season compared to our one defeat? :roll:

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 05 Aug 2017 20:06

Jagermesiter1871
Oilroyal
Jagermesiter1871

Poor but they currently sit on 1 point more than us. I don't get what your point is? That Norwich are infinitely better team than us because they finished 5 places below us last season and have drawn 1 game this season compared to our one defeat? :roll:

Norwich played a fancied Fulham side and got a decent away result, we played QPR, badly, one could say embarrassingly

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 05 Aug 2017 20:14

Might as well write the season off.

Nothing good has ever happened to a team that lost on the opening day, EVER.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 05 Aug 2017 20:30

WAZZOCK Might as well write the season off.

Fullham up next this Tuesday, what'd you reckon?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 05 Aug 2017 20:38

Oilroyal

You can't judge a team based on one, two or five performances at the start of the season.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 05 Aug 2017 20:51

Snowflake Royal
Oilroyal

You can't judge a team based on one, two or five performances at the start of the season.

Please can you just pause for one moment. A basket case of a club like QPR beat us 2-0, could have easily been 4-0 yet no one is too concerned? Can I borrow your rose tinted please becuase I just see shite through the ones I'm wearing

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 05 Aug 2017 20:56

Oilroyal
Snowflake Royal
Oilroyal

Please can you just pause for one moment. A basket case of a club like QPR beat us 2-0, could have easily been 4-0 yet no one is too concerned? Can I borrow your rose tinted please becuase I just see shite through the ones I'm wearing

Oh no. We lost a game. I'm devastated.

Better?

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 05 Aug 2017 20:57

Oilroyal

Well, firstly it's Gillingham on Tuesday.

Secondly, as bad as today was let's not forget we have five (potentially six) first team starters out currently. When selling the club to Oliveira, they won't be/wouldn't have based the club on Blackett at fullback or Popa & Clement on the wings.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 05 Aug 2017 21:01

Oilroyal
Jagermesiter1871
Oilroyal

Norwich played a fancied Fulham side and got a decent away result, we played QPR, badly, one could say embarrassingly

It's one game you twit. Hardly makes us 'miles apart'. It's not like they even won their bloody game ffs.

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 05 Aug 2017 21:02

I assume that is a sarcastic comment. If not, how long have you been a Reading supporter?

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 05 Aug 2017 21:03

WAZZOCK
Oilroyal

Secondly, as bad as today was let's not forget we have five (potentially six) first team starters out currently. When selling the club to Oliveira, they won't be/wouldn't have based the club on Blackett at fullback or Popa & Clement on the wings.

doubt they would have factored in being completely bum f*cked by QPR either ... your point is?

the Gilingham game really... sell it to me, really?

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 05 Aug 2017 21:06

The Royal Forester

I assume that is a sarcastic comment. If not, how long have you been a Reading supporter?

Yes

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 05 Aug 2017 21:09

Oilroyal
WAZZOCK
Oilroyal

doubt they would have factored in being completely bum f*cked by QPR either ... your point is?

the Gilingham game really... sell it to me, really?

I don't need to sell it to you, if you don't fancy going then don't go.

You've got a trend of thought in your head and you're clearly not prepared to take any other opinion into account, so we'll leave it there.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 05 Aug 2017 21:13

Jagermesiter1871
Oilroyal
Jagermesiter1871

It's one game you twit. Hardly makes us 'miles apart'. It's not like they even won their bloody game ffs.

The result wont effect my life or happiness or twitness as you prefer to put it ... just disappointed so many on here go out of their way to paper over the cracks. We should have given a better showing of ourselves this afternoon. QPR will be lower reaches of the Championship table yet we gifted them 3 pts... poor team selection, poor preseason, poor transfer window... Just saying (I’m a supporter and have been for decades) not here to wind people up... just saying.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 05 Aug 2017 21:45

You've got a trend of thought in your head and you're clearly not prepared to take any other opinion into account, so we'll leave it there.

No honestly, I’m one to listen to all quarters of a debate but with the sketchy preseason the club dished up together with our lack of transfer activity, topped with the arrogance of putting that team/bench out today, it really needs fans to ask what the hell is going on.

If we’re going to improve on last season’s position (the hymn Stam’s been singing all closed season) then we need a decent squad with depth and today proved that we're nowhere near good enough to go one better than last season. the season started today! I hope we turn things around and the players coming back make that difference we're all looking for but right now we are where all the pundits said/printed we would be.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 05 Aug 2017 22:16

Oilroyal
Jagermesiter1871
Oilroyal

The result wont effect my life or happiness or twitness as you prefer to put it ... just disappointed so many on here go out of their way to paper over the cracks. We should have given a better showing of ourselves this afternoon. QPR will be lower reaches of the Championship table yet we gifted them 3 pts... poor team selection, poor preseason, poor transfer window... Just saying (I’m a supporter and have been for decades) not here to wind people up... just saying.

Well I agree with all of that and if you look at all the post's I've made today I've essentially said the same. I don't however think Norwich are miles ahead of us, in any capacity and you can't make the judgement based on one game of football.

725 posts