RUMOUR - Lewis baker

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

Re: RUMOUR - Lewis baker

by Nameless » 10 Nov 2017 17:49

Isn’t Patrick Bamford at Boro ?

Surely they could share tales of being a much hyped Chelsea starlet who’s career is wasted on endless loan deals before settling for a bit part in the Championship ?

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 20 Jun 2018 23:13

I'm not itk. Just have friends who like to pretend they are life long itk Chelski supporters (we all know at least 1)

Probably talking oxf*rd but both sides apparently trying to complete a season long deal to us, with option to buy.

Seems like it's shit or bust for him this year.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 21 Jun 2018 07:55

royalp-we wrote:I'm not itk. Just have friends who like to pretend they are life long itk Chelski supporters (we all know at least 1)

Probably talking oxf*rd but both sides apparently trying to complete a season long deal to us, with option to buy.

Didn't he sign a two year loan at Boro? I know he struggled this year there but has the second year been cancelled?

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 21 Jun 2018 08:33

Stranded wrote:
royalp-we wrote:I'm not itk. Just have friends who like to pretend they are life long itk Chelski supporters (we all know at least 1)

Didn't he sign a two year loan at Boro? I know he struggled this year there but has the second year been cancelled?

And this is why I am most certainly not itk :lol:

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 21 Jun 2018 08:49

Stranded wrote:

I think it was a 1 year loan with an option for a second year. However according to the local press up there it seems very unlikely due to his poor season that he will be there again this season.

Hound
Hob Nob Addict

by Hound » 21 Jun 2018 08:55

He looked so good in that WC, suprised he struggled so much.

Wouldn't be shocked to see him come here, we were obviously close to getting him last year

Hound
Hob Nob Addict

by Hound » 30 Jun 2018 10:51

Gone to Leeds on loan

Poor decision imo for his career. Basket case club with a massively bloated squad, tetchy fan base and a nutcase manager

May work out for him but would be surprised