Rumour - Edwin Gyasi

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
LightwaterRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

Rumour - Edwin Gyasi

by LightwaterRoyal » 28 Aug 2017 18:06

Reading have contacted Norwegian side Aalesund FK about signing winger Edwin Gyasi. [@Ghanasoccernet] #readingfc

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Rumour - Edwin Gyasi

by CountryRoyal » 28 Aug 2017 18:12

Ooooh good. Another winger.

LightwaterRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by LightwaterRoyal » 28 Aug 2017 18:30

Definitely not happening now according to TalkReading. 1 minute after posting it

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 28 Aug 2017 18:38

LightwaterRoyal Definitely not happening now according to TalkReading. 1 minute after posting it

That's not the first time they've done that.

TalkReading: Lets post this story I've found on the web. I should probably get this checked out first but oxf*rd it YOLO.
*posts story*
TalkReading's source: Not happening m8
TalkReading: Nvm.

LightwaterRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by LightwaterRoyal » 28 Aug 2017 18:41

CountryRoyal
LightwaterRoyal Definitely not happening now according to TalkReading. 1 minute after posting it

TalkReading: Lets post this story I've found on the web. I should probably get this checked out first but oxf*rd it YOLO.
*posts story*

I have a feeling @TalkReading's source is #readingfc and clicking the latest tab until something comes up

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 28 Aug 2017 19:16

LightwaterRoyal
CountryRoyal

*posts story*

I have a feeling @TalkReading's source is #readingfc and clicking the latest tab until something comes up

Nah that's unfair. I like them, they don't try and be what they're not. They clearly DO have a source within the club, regardless of how accurate they may or may not be, and their content is an amalgamation of inside info and reposting various articles found on the web. I don't see a problem with that. Not even a twitter use but it's become one of my go-to tabs to check Reading stuff.

It does strike me as that whoever they are they have some affiliation with the club, just the way they retweet a lot of official stuff and the manner in which they do. Doesn't bother me either way, it's still a good collection of relevant stuff which posts near enough as soon as it's available on the internet.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 28 Aug 2017 22:15

I've not seen them post anything exclusive, it's only ever been copying content from someone else - I know they've done that to mafff before

It's a good account to follow to summarise content and make sure you don't miss stuff but I very much doubt they're ITK

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 28 Aug 2017 22:39

genome I've not seen them post anything exclusive, it's only ever been copying content from someone else - I know they've done that to mafff before

It's a good account to follow to summarise content and make sure you don't miss stuff but I very much doubt they're ITK

I do have to say that Mr Watts seemed to have better contacts itk than Mr Low, but also I think the club used to feed more info to Charles. Seems very closed off from the club these days.

Mike Hunt
Hob Nob Regular

by Mike Hunt » 30 Aug 2017 06:42

genome It's a good account to follow to summarise content and make sure you don't miss stuff

I really don't think that he tries to be any more than that tbf...

Exactly what I use his feed for. RFC news aggregator.

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1