Me

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

Me

by West Stand Man » 14 Oct 2017 12:57

Apparently I was spotted in the stands at the Norwich game fuelling rumours that Stam's time could almost be up and the owners are looking to go for a more traditional-minded, British manager.

I definitely know the league, do you think I'd be a good fit for us? Thoughts?

(Or, insert anyone else who has been to a game. The logic is pretty much the same - ie crap).

strap
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Me

by strap » 14 Oct 2017 13:37

West Stand Man Apparently I was spotted in the stands at the Norwich game fuelling rumours that Stam's time could almost be up and the owners are looking to go for a more traditional-minded, British manager.

(Or, insert anyone else who has been to a game. The logic is pretty much the same - ie crap).

I think you would be a great fit. Go for it. You will have my unqualified support for at least 2 hours. If you can't get us out of the bottom 3 in that time then WSM OUT!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 15 Oct 2017 10:54

Not enough passion to motivate the players based on your stadium location.. :wink:

Half Biscuit

by Half Biscuit » 15 Oct 2017 11:18

It depends on what the Chinese think.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 17 Oct 2017 13:34

West Stand Man Apparently I was spotted in the stands at the Norwich game fuelling rumours that Stam's time could almost be up and the owners are looking to go for a more traditional-minded, British manager.

What a ridiculous post - what are you trying to achieve with this thread?

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 17 Oct 2017 16:22

John Smith

I refer the honourable gentleman to the various threads identifying 'x' (out of work manager, usually) who has been spotted in the stands. In fact my original post is direct c&p'd from one of those, with me inserted instead of the 'x'.

So, i am not trying to achieve anything. I am demonstrating the daftness of 'spotting' a replacement for Stam simply because they have come to watch the game! I agree with you, it is a ridiculous post, just like the ones it parodies.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 17 Oct 2017 16:39

West Stand Man
John Smith

I refer the honourable gentleman to the various threads identifying 'x' (out of work manager, usually) who has been spotted in the stands. In fact my original post is direct c&p'd from one of those, with me inserted instead of the 'x'.

So, i am not trying to achieve anything. I am demonstrating the daftness of 'spotting' a replacement for Stam simply because they have come to watch the game! I agree with you, it is a ridiculous post, just like the ones it parodies.

Oh well now Sir that is just plain daft. Stooping down to the levels of trolls and bufoons on an online forum. Shame on you.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 18 Oct 2017 09:12

John Smith
West Stand Man
John Smith What a ridiculous post - what are you trying to achieve with this thread?

Oh well now Sir that is just plain daft. Stooping down to the levels of trolls and bufoons on an online forum. Shame on you.

C'mon Smudger. It's just a bit of fun...

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 27 Oct 2017 16:43

If you become manager I will self imolate for a reason that makes no sense. After you win two games I will name my first child after you (from the burns ward) and then kill him/her if we don’t make the playoffs.

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1