premier league players in last 6 months of there contract.....

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

premier league players in last 6 months of there contract.....

by linkenholtroyal » 02 Jan 2018 15:17

Hey
I was just looking at Skysports premier league players who are released in the summer, I thought there was a couple of names that stood out that could be in our price range (as in last 6 months of contract) are not playing a lot and could definitely do a job for us.
The three are
Paul Dummett - 26 year old Left/ Centre Back (Played 45 times for Newcastle last season, played three times this season)
Marc Pugh - 30 year old winger helped get Bournemouth to the championship and has been a feature for them ever since could be allowed to leave and has a couple of years left in him yet.
Carl Jenkinson - 25 year old Right Back currently on loan at Birmingham but having a pretty torrid time there noone quite knows whether he is injured or has just fallen out with Birmingham. Buckets of Prem experience for a 25 year old and could probably be persuaded to have a new challenge.
Also another interesting two are Joel Ward and Bakary Sako both of Palace but I would predict they are more likely to either sign extensions or move to another Prem club.
Thoughts anyone?

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

Re: premier league players in last 6 months of there contract.....

by Maneki Neko » 04 Jan 2018 15:52

yes to dummet
and also for jenkinson if it wasn't for the uncertainty surrounding his situation
no to pugh- too old and don't need wingers
wont get the other 2 as described

russyb

Re: premier league players in last 6 months of there contract.....

by russyb » 05 Jan 2018 08:38

Dummett is a good shout

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1