Rumour Adam Armstrong and Sean Longstaff

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

Rumour Adam Armstrong and Sean Longstaff

by linkenholtroyal » 23 May 2018 10:05

Hey, this is a slightly dubious rumor from a friend who has some connections in football world. Apparently with Newcastles apparent youth fire sale to produce a budget for Benitez. Reading are monitoring the situation of both Adam Armstrong and Sean Longstaff.
I am a bit undecided whether this would be a good idea as Armstrong is largely unproven at Champoinship level. and though Longstaff had a good season at Blackpool last year he has also not taken the step up. FYI if you have not heard of Longstaff he is a utility Midfielder who has played Wing, Am, CM and CF 45 games on loan at Blackpool last year and 9 goal. Maybe Boll**ks but still interesting.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rumour Adam Armstrong and Sean Longstaff

by Hound » 23 May 2018 10:13

yeah not sure on Armstrong. Very good record in L1, less so in the champ

Old Man Andrews

Re: Rumour Adam Armstrong and Sean Longstaff

by Old Man Andrews » 23 May 2018 10:19

linkenholtroyal Hey, this is a slightly dubious rumor from a friend who has some connections in football world. Apparently with Newcastles apparent youth fire sale to produce a budget for Benitez. Reading are monitoring the situation of both Adam Armstrong and Sean Longstaff.
I am a bit undecided whether this would be a good idea as Armstrong is largely unproven at Champoinship level. and though Longstaff had a good season at Blackpool last year he has also not taken the step up. FYI if you have not heard of Longstaff he is a utility Midfielder who has played Wing, Am, CM and CF 45 games on loan at Blackpool last year and 9 goal. Maybe Boll**ks but still interesting.

Besides this story being completely made up I wouldn't want either player here, not good enough.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1