Rumour: Stephen Ireland

141 posts
From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rumour: Stephen Ireland

by From Despair To Where? » 13 Jun 2018 09:48

Fair play to him, after all, every major public emergency needs a twat with a dictaphone.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 13 Jun 2018 09:54

Vision
From Despair To Where?
Hound apparently Smudger Smith is at this moment running down to Starbucks to try to get a sighting

Nah, he's running down to Starbucks for the free WiFi. Bung in free refills and he's set for an afternoon of cat videos on YouTube.

He's probably sulking cos the Chronicle had their best man Friday on the Oracle Live updates yesterday*

*LOL @ Friday whining yesterday about the police being "uncooperative" with him.

All over Twitter and Facebook there were posts galore about what an excellent job the TVP were doing yesterday, communicating well and protecting the community.

You then get this weasel whining and moaning about the complete opposite what the public think. Maybe he might realise there is a reason why no-one wants to communicate with him or his perception is lower than a sewer drain, then maybe not.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 13 Jun 2018 09:55

Anyway - Stephen Ireland, no thanks.

But Mason Mount, that one has legs.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Jun 2018 09:56

paultheroyal
Vision
From Despair To Where?
Nah, he's running down to Starbucks for the free WiFi. Bung in free refills and he's set for an afternoon of cat videos on YouTube.

He's probably sulking cos the Chronicle had their best man Friday on the Oracle Live updates yesterday*

*LOL @ Friday whining yesterday about the police being "uncooperative" with him.

All over Twitter and Facebook there were posts galore about what an excellent job the TVP were doing yesterday, communicating well and protecting the community.

You then get this weasel whining and moaning about the complete opposite what the public think. Maybe he might realise there is a reason why no-one wants to communicate with him or his perception is lower than a sewer drain, then maybe not.

Wait a second, he's legit moaning about the police????

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 13 Jun 2018 10:53

I heard a rumour that when he got the job as Reading FC reporter he was forced to change his name by deed poll to Friday as it was thought Reading fans might like it due to the association with Robin Friday. Don't know if that's true though.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 13 Jun 2018 10:54

I think the marketing people at the club will be asking the Football League shortly to change our name to London Irish.
Justification will be that we have more Irish players than the rugby team and that nowadays Reading is almost a London suburb..
The shame is that unlike in the days of Long and Doyle and then the Hunts we will now be made up of old Irish players rather than previously when they were up and coming.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 13 Jun 2018 11:22

Victor Meldrew I think the marketing people at the club will be asking the Football League shortly to change our name to London Irish.
Justification will be that we have more Irish players than the rugby team and that nowadays Reading is almost a London suburb..
The shame is that unlike in the days of Long and Doyle and then the Hunts we will now be made up of old Irish players rather than previously when they were up and coming.

I knew this would happen when they put Reading on the tube map. It's all part of the creeping urbanisation which should be resisted at every opportunity. I couldn't help noticing recently that there is basically a field between Pangbourne and Purley, Purley now counting as greater Reading I think. If that field goes, god help us all.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 13 Jun 2018 12:14

Anthony Smith is running with this rumour in his article on Ronan Curtis.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Jun 2018 12:19

Norfolk Royal
Victor Meldrew I think the marketing people at the club will be asking the Football League shortly to change our name to London Irish.

I knew this would happen when they put Reading on the tube map. It's all part of the creeping urbanisation which should be resisted at every opportunity. I couldn't help noticing recently that there is basically a field between Pangbourne and Purley, Purley now counting as greater Reading I think. If that field goes, god help us all.

its just inevitable really, Reading will become more and more an outer suburb of London. It easier to get to central London from most of Reading than it is half of Greater London.

The club isnt going to get renamed London Irish though.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 13 Jun 2018 15:43

paultheroyal Anyway - Stephen Ireland, no thanks.

Whereas Ireland doesn't have legs?

Basildon

by Basildon » 13 Jun 2018 16:24

maffff

To be fair not many nations have legs

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 13 Jun 2018 16:44

Basildon
maffff

The Isle of Man, however, has 3.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 13 Jun 2018 17:21

Basildon
maffff

Italy has a boot. So you’d assume therefore a leg.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 13 Jun 2018 17:31

Norfolk Royal

It’s getting closer TFL now run Burnham station.

Horsham Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Horsham Royal » 13 Jun 2018 17:41

From Despair To Where? His career isn't dead yet and it's a miscarriage to suggest otherwise.
No replies ... Either too clever or too harsh :-)

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 13 Jun 2018 19:36

Prefer Jason Scotland tbf

Etc etc

:roll: and :lol: and :idea: zzz

11. Lee Payne

by 11. Lee Payne » 13 Jun 2018 22:37

Legoland

Sutekh