RUMOUR - Jay Fulton

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

RUMOUR - Jay Fulton

by CountryRoyal » 05 Aug 2018 08:55

Talk Reading

Reading are interested in signing Swansea centre-mid Jay Fulton. [@reluctantnicko] #readingfc

If he’s a defensive mid and can provide back up / competition to Meyler then I don’t see a problem with this. So long as it’s in addition to the two other players Clement wants to come in (hopefully an attacking mid/centre back).

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR - Jay Fulton

by linkenholtroyal » 05 Aug 2018 09:01

Solid signing if true. A bit out the blue though but with Jvdb and Evans gone it would make sense. Get rid of Edwards sign a creative mid/winger and job done. As long as Moore stays but I think hause is the cover for that eventuality.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 05 Aug 2018 09:47

linkenholtroyal Solid signing if true. A bit out the blue though but with Jvdb and Evans gone it would make sense. Get rid of Edwards sign a creative mid/winger and job done. As long as Moore stays but I think hause is the cover for that eventuality.

How are we going go get rid of an injured Dave Edwards exactly?? We are stuck with him sadly.

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 05 Aug 2018 09:49

Old Man Andrews
linkenholtroyal Solid signing if true. A bit out the blue though but with Jvdb and Evans gone it would make sense. Get rid of Edwards sign a creative mid/winger and job done. As long as Moore stays but I think hause is the cover for that eventuality.

How are we going go get rid of an injured Dave Edwards exactly?? We are stuck with him sadly.

Ah didn’t realise he was injured just thought he was out in the cold. Shame

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 05 Aug 2018 09:50

Old Man Andrews

Do what the Spartans did to their disabled babies and throw him off a cliff.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 05 Aug 2018 09:52

CountryRoyal
Old Man Andrews

Do what the Spartans did to their deformed babies and throw him off a cliff.

Tempted to run a crowdfunder to raise enough to pay off the last year of his contract.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 05 Aug 2018 09:53

Old Man Andrews
CountryRoyal
Old Man Andrews

Do what the Spartans did to their deformed babies and throw him off a cliff.

Tempted to run a crowdfunder to raise enough to pay off the last year of his contract.

oxf*rd that. I get the motivation but the only thing worse than seeing “dangerous save” prounce about the pitch helping us lose looking like he’s won a competition is the thought of me actually directly paying him.

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1