Loader to Bundesliga

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Loader to Bundesliga

by SCIAG » 22 Nov 2018 19:22

Snowflake Royal Now if we had someone of Loader's outstanding quality in midfield or defence of the Academy, there'd be serious questions about why they haven't had a chance.

Should definitely feature before the end of the season at some point though... FA Cup maybe.

In defence we have Tom McIntyre and in goal we have Luke Southwood. Don't think there's much wrong with our individual defenders (the goals we leak seem to be more about organisation than anything) but Southwood should have got some games given how bad Walker and Jaakola have been.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Nov 2018 21:23

SCIAG
Snowflake Royal Now if we had someone of Loader's outstanding quality in midfield or defence of the Academy, there'd be serious questions about why they haven't had a chance.

Should definitely feature before the end of the season at some point though... FA Cup maybe.

In defence we have Tom McIntyre and in goal we have Luke Southwood. Don't think there's much wrong with our individual defenders (the goals we leak seem to be more about organisation than anything) but Southwood should have got some games given how bad Walker and Jaakola have been.

Walker had a decent first few games and Jaakkola was hailed as a surprise saviour after his first appearance. Hopefully we could shift Mannone in January and push the Academy keeper's up the pecking order.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 22 Nov 2018 21:26

Hound PC has said 'Loader is part of the first team squad now'.

So hopefully we will start to see a bit of him. Barrow possibly out on Saturday, so McCleary in and Loader on the bench I suspect

I think McCleary will start.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 22 Nov 2018 21:42

Almost certainly I’d think, either as a 3 with Meite and Baldock, or in a 4-4-2

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 23 Nov 2018 16:39

Not that it matters one iota, but I am playing Football Manager as Bayer Leverkusen and coincidentally, I signed Loader (before this story came out).

He hasn't joined yet as I signed him outside of the transfer window.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 24 Nov 2018 13:11

Hendo Not that it matters one iota, but I am playing Football Manager as Bayer Leverkusen and coincidentally, I signed Loader (before this story came out).

He hasn't joined yet as I signed him outside of the transfer window.

I signed Hazard and Lukaku for Chelsea in FM11. Hazard picked up a long-term injury in late August and I spent my remaining budget (about £3m) on Roy Beerens. Think he scored on debut and then completely petered out. Anyway, Lukaku's Chelsea career went much better than in real life, while Hazard's was pretty similar once he got over that injury.

NotARacist

by NotARacist » 06 Dec 2018 14:02

I hope he doesn't go. He's been really promising.