Sensible Option: Adam Federici

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Sensible Option: Adam Federici

by Zip » 07 Jan 2019 16:10

John Smith
Zip
John Smith Really, really poor opinion Zip. I think the fact that one is a third choice keeper and the other has just signed for Millwall tells you all about their quality and therefore how stupid your suggestions are.

You need to get real. Millwall are eight points ahead of us in the table. So quite why you are being sniffy about Pearce signing for them is beyond me. Both Feds and Pearce were part of a Reading side that won this League six years ago. We are now relegation fodder. I’d suggest you become more realistic in your expectations.

I'd suggest you are the one that needs to get real mate. And get with the times.

oxf*rd Millwall.

So what if it was six years ago. Pearce is only 30. Hardly old for a centre back. As I say lower your expectations or you will be very disappointed. A lot of players won’t want to come to a side five points adrift from safety.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 07 Jan 2019 16:29

Zip
John Smith
Zip
You need to get real. Millwall are eight points ahead of us in the table. So quite why you are being sniffy about Pearce signing for them is beyond me. Both Feds and Pearce were part of a Reading side that won this League six years ago. We are now relegation fodder. I’d suggest you become more realistic in your expectations.

I'd suggest you are the one that needs to get real mate. And get with the times.

oxf*rd Millwall.

So what if it was six years ago. Pearce is only 30. Hardly old for a centre back. As I say lower your expectations or you will be very disappointed. A lot of players won’t want to come to a side five points adrift from safety.

No chance. That is the problem with all you lot on here - thinking the likes of O'Shea are a good signing because he blagged being a fringe player in Fergie's title-winning squads over 10 years ago. Bizarre thinking. Why don't we just get the whole of the 2012 squad back, Zip? I hear Leyton Orient are doing well so I'm sure Jobi can do a better job than our wingers at the moment.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 07 Jan 2019 16:29

Zip
John Smith
Zip

oxf*rd Millwall.

John Smith is permanently disappointed (or just pretending to be). It's a peculiar mindset - in which you're able to trash the club and all who work there, while simultaneously expecting the best players to be queuing up to sign, and it's only the incompetence, tight-fistedness and blindness of the club that's stopping them.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 07 Jan 2019 16:40

John Smith
Zip
John Smith I'd suggest you are the one that needs to get real mate. And get with the times.

oxf*rd Millwall.

No chance. That is the problem with all you lot on here - thinking the likes of O'Shea are a good signing because he blagged being a fringe player in Fergie's title-winning squads over 10 years ago. Bizarre thinking. Why don't we just get the whole of the 2012 squad back, Zip? I hear Leyton Orient are doing well so I'm sure Jobi can do a better job than our wingers at the moment.

Keep up mate. I thought O’Shea was a dreadful signing and said so at the time.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 07 Jan 2019 16:42

muirinho
Zip
John Smith I'd suggest you are the one that needs to get real mate. And get with the times.

oxf*rd Millwall.

John Smith is permanently disappointed (or just pretending to be). It's a peculiar mindset - in which you're able to trash the club and all who work there, while simultaneously expecting the best players to be queuing up to sign, and it's only the incompetence, tight-fistedness and blindness of the club that's stopping them.

:D It takes all sorts I guess.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 07 Jan 2019 19:16

John Smith has got very active all of a sudden since OMA seems to have disappeared this morning. The one who agreed most often with OM iirc... it would be desperately tragic if they were actually the same person.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 08 Jan 2019 09:43

Snowflake Royal John Smith has got very active all of a sudden since OMA seems to have disappeared this morning. The one who agreed most often with OM iirc... it would be desperately tragic if they were actually the same person.

No, I am my own man. Whilst I did agree with a lot of what he said, I didn't always - much like I do with your opinions.

Would you be happy to have Federici back then, Snowflake?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2019 13:49

John Smith
Snowflake Royal John Smith has got very active all of a sudden since OMA seems to have disappeared this morning. The one who agreed most often with OM iirc... it would be desperately tragic if they were actually the same person.

No, I am my own man. Whilst I did agree with a lot of what he said, I didn't always - much like I do with your opinions.

Would you be happy to have Federici back then, Snowflake?

I think we've got more than enough keepers and he'd be too expensive, but he's just about better than we've got.