Tiago llori

215 posts
Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Tiago llori

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2019 18:16

Denver Royal In the minority but feel McShane is ok as backup. Blackburn was bad but I'm over it. He had a bad game, it happens. Someone said Ilori has cost us way more goals, and it's true. It's not even close. Got McShane on a free, and given his contribution, I've nothing much to complain about. Compare to what Ilori cost, and what we'll lose. Again, McShane strictly a backup now, but doubt he'd be that much worse than Ilori, or even Moore.
might have something to do with Ilori playing way more games even if it weren't highly debateablewhich it is.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2019 18:25

Snowball
Crowbar6753 Shame, there was a good player in there somewhere and i really do believe he would be better suited to the Defensive Midfielder role as he is good with the ball, super quick and intelligent, and there is less chance of trouble when he plays that casual ball every now and then.
Ah well, he's gone now so we move on, watch him become a top class defender in 5 years and get sold for 15 mil lol.

My thoughts exactly

Same here except the DM bit. Can't fault him for taking a step up and bringing in decent money.

He's basically exactly what Gomes is looking for in a defender though.

Calm, classy on the ball and positive passing.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 29 Jan 2019 18:43

Good riddance. We haven't got time for anyone who doesn't want to be here or who doesn't have the stomach for a relegation battle. His performance at Derby was that of a man who couldn't be arsed anymore.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 29 Jan 2019 19:11

Hound Shame as he had all the talent in the world. Could be an exceptional player but just not consistent enough or able to cut out the silly mistakes

Why many techically good youngsters fail to make the grade. Lack the application to improve themselves,

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 29 Jan 2019 21:04

Snowflake Royal
Denver Royal In the minority but feel McShane is ok as backup. Blackburn was bad but I'm over it. He had a bad game, it happens. Someone said Ilori has cost us way more goals, and it's true. It's not even close. Got McShane on a free, and given his contribution, I've nothing much to complain about. Compare to what Ilori cost, and what we'll lose. Again, McShane strictly a backup now, but doubt he'd be that much worse than Ilori, or even Moore.
might have something to do with Ilori playing way more games

McShane has almost 100 league appearances for us. Ilori has less than 50.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jan 2019 21:33

Denver Royal
Snowflake Royal
might have something to do with Ilori playing way more games

McShane has almost 100 league appearances for us. Ilori has less than 50.

If you're including previous season's then I'm sure you're talking drivel.

Basildon

by Basildon » 07 Feb 2019 11:59

Own goal in his debut against Benfica last night :D

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 07 Feb 2019 12:04

Basildon Own goal in his debut against Benfica last night :D

*shrugs* Would something like this had been posted had he kept a clean sheet last night?

Don't get obsessing over former players and tracking their every movement.

Basildon

by Basildon » 07 Feb 2019 12:19

Hendo

*shrugs* Would something like this had been posted had he kept a clean sheet last night?

not sure commenting on his debut counts as tracking his every movement tbh

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 07 Feb 2019 12:38

Basildon
Hendo

It was more of a general comment I guess, seems to happen quite a bit with players who left us years ago. Just not that bothered by it tbh.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 07 Feb 2019 13:23

Hendo
Basildon
Hendo

It was more of a general comment I guess, seems to happen quite a bit with players who left us years ago. Just not that bothered by it tbh.

To be honest if you aren’t interested then don’t look at the thread !
I actually quite like keeping a bit of an eye on how ex players are getting on (nice to see Jonathon Bond playing for WBA on the tv last night).
I find the prediction threads totally pointless (no pun intended) so don’t bother looking at them but I wouldn’t tell people they can’t post their guesses about how our next game will go.

KentRoyal

by KentRoyal » 07 Feb 2019 18:05

Nameless
Hendo
Basildon

I actually quite like keeping a bit of an eye on how ex players are getting on (nice to see Jonathon Bond playing for WBA on the tv last night).
I find the prediction threads totally pointless (no pun intended) so don’t bother looking at them but I wouldn’t tell people they can’t post their guesses about how our next game will go.

Robson Kanu?

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 07 Feb 2019 18:19

KentRoyal
Nameless
Hendo

Robson Kanu?

No thankyou, I’ve already had one.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 08 Feb 2019 12:06

Snowflake Royal
Snowball
Crowbar6753 Shame, there was a good player in there somewhere and i really do believe he would be better suited to the Defensive Midfielder role as he is good with the ball, super quick and intelligent, and there is less chance of trouble when he plays that casual ball every now and then.
Ah well, he's gone now so we move on, watch him become a top class defender in 5 years and get sold for 15 mil lol.

My thoughts exactly

Same here except the DM bit. Can't fault him for taking a step up and bringing in decent money.

He's basically exactly what Gomes is looking for in a defender though.

Calm, classy on the ball and positive passing.

what he is looking for in a defender is exactly someone who can pass and has good technique but cannot defend and keeps making major mistakes?
mentz

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Feb 2019 16:37

That was worth the week or two's wait brendy.

215 posts