Speculation] Dickov

15 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
g

Speculation] Dickov

by g » 24 Feb 2008 10:34

A phsyical striker we seem to lack getting on form for Blackpool proven at top level and out of favour at man city. Long has proven he isn't up to the premier leagie, even though Lita has shown very little either he at least has the psyhque to succeed. We all know the reason we got long was to fill that 4th striker spot, why else than just stick an academy boy in it. it's not like he is actually a tactical option, and we should be using the 4th spot for that. we need impact players

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Speculation] Dickov

by Norfolk Royal » 24 Feb 2008 11:43

g we need impact players

What about Lee Hughes?

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 24 Feb 2008 15:57

I think g needs some medication.

jumpers for goalposts

by jumpers for goalposts » 24 Feb 2008 17:01

Norfolk Royal
g we need impact players

What about Lee Hughes?

:lol:

Chuckle Brother

by Chuckle Brother » 24 Feb 2008 17:08

g A phsyical striker we seem to lack getting on form for Blackpool proven at top level and out of favour at man city. Long has proven he isn't up to the premier leagie, even though Lita has shown very little either he at least has the psyhque to succeed. We all know the reason we got long was to fill that 4th striker spot, why else than just stick an academy boy in it. it's not like he is actually a tactical option, and we should be using the 4th spot for that. we need impact players

Long isn't up to it ? In that case why is he on the bench every week ahead of Lita as he has consistently made an impact this season ? Oh..........

Chuckle Brother

by Chuckle Brother » 24 Feb 2008 17:08

g A phsyical striker we seem to lack getting on form for Blackpool proven at top level and out of favour at man city. Long has proven he isn't up to the premier leagie, even though Lita has shown very little either he at least has the psyhque to succeed. We all know the reason we got long was to fill that 4th striker spot, why else than just stick an academy boy in it. it's not like he is actually a tactical option, and we should be using the 4th spot for that. we need impact players

Long isn't up to it ? In that case why is he on the bench every week ahead of Lita as he has consistently made an impact this season ? Oh..........

g

by g » 24 Feb 2008 21:03

because the manager isn't always right? how many times has coppell admited he was wrong? hundreds. long is shit. runs runs runs, not tall enough, not clever enough, not strong enough. it says something that readings top scorer was in another league loaned out to a struggling club and yet still produced the goods.. please tell me how often that happens? ???? long is dump, and if this was a premier league club i would honestly only have doyle or kitson... lita maybe as a 5th striker. but it won't matter soon as most of them wlil be buggering off this summer.. so no doubt long will become more use than just running maybe we can get dwain chambers we seem to enjoy buying addicts

Tinrib

by Tinrib » 24 Feb 2008 22:57

g because the manager isn't always right? how many times has coppell admited he was wrong? hundreds. long is shit. runs runs runs, not tall enough, not clever enough, not strong enough. it says something that readings top scorer was in another league loaned out to a struggling club and yet still produced the goods.. please tell me how often that happens? ???? long is dump, and if this was a premier league club i would honestly only have doyle or kitson... lita maybe as a 5th striker. but it won't matter soon as most of them wlil be buggering off this summer.. so no doubt long will become more use than just running maybe we can get dwain chambers we seem to enjoy buying addicts

How tall is Paul Dickov?
How clever is Paul Dickov?
How strong is Paul Dickov?
How shit is Paul Dickov?

I must know these things.

g

by g » 25 Feb 2008 01:06

Tinrib
g because the manager isn't always right? how many times has coppell admited he was wrong? hundreds. long is shit. runs runs runs, not tall enough, not clever enough, not strong enough. it says something that readings top scorer was in another league loaned out to a struggling club and yet still produced the goods.. please tell me how often that happens? ???? long is dump, and if this was a premier league club i would honestly only have doyle or kitson... lita maybe as a 5th striker. but it won't matter soon as most of them wlil be buggering off this summer.. so no doubt long will become more use than just running maybe we can get dwain chambers we seem to enjoy buying addicts

How tall is Paul Dickov?
How clever is Paul Dickov?
How strong is Paul Dickov?
How shit is Paul Dickov?

I must know these things.

Dickov is 6'4
Shane Long is 5'10

Dickov is clever than Shane Long

Dickov is much more of a physical presence than Shane "overrun the ball" Long

Long's professional career spans 63 games with 12 goals
Dickov 372 games with 96 goals

Dickov is a top quality player and is in Reading's wage budget, has bags of premier league experience and still has some good years in him, where as we have already seen what little Long is capable of... nothing more than a league one striker at best... fills the numbers and makes the strong appear larger

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 25 Feb 2008 08:49

But on the other hand, Dickov is a mouthy, cheating, diving, obnoxious, little sh*t who I'd never want playing for a team I supported in a amillion years.

T.R.O.L.I.
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 2 down, far right - Still recovering from the weekend's excesses

by T.R.O.L.I. » 25 Feb 2008 08:57

Dirk Gently But on the other hand, Dickov is a mouthy, cheating, diving, obnoxious, little sh*t who I'd never want playing for a team I supported in a amillion years.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Tinrib

by Tinrib » 25 Feb 2008 09:14

Dirk Gently But on the other hand, Dickov is a mouthy, cheating, diving, obnoxious, little sh*t who I'd never want playing for a team I supported in a amillion years.

That is the correct answer.

BTW - Dickov - 6' 4'' - LOL

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 25 Feb 2008 09:36

Oh Dear.....

The Surgeon of Crowthorne

by The Surgeon of Crowthorne » 25 Feb 2008 10:53

As I always shout when he's on the pitch - Get that Dick Off

mzungu_royal

by mzungu_royal » 25 Feb 2008 14:55

dont want him or any diving idiots. but the again who is there that has a physical presence? Oh yh, Kitson!

15 posts   •   Page 1 of 1