Re: RUMOUR - Nelson Oliveira

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 17:40

Gourlay: "You hit "Post Tweet", right?"
RFC Social Media Guy: "... FUCK"

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 31 Aug 2017 17:43

Apologies accepted from all if Brian has been hiding this and he's played us all

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 31 Aug 2017 17:49

In an embarassing incident the player drank all 4 cans of Carabao which had been set up for his signing pic and the formalities have been delayed until they can get him back down from the ceiling.....

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 31 Aug 2017 17:53

Oilroyal Nothing other than a hopeful hunch but I have a feeling that this deal is done and has been for a while.

Yes and unlike other clubs we don't announce it but keep all our fans in suspense. In fact, I think we've actually already won the league for a while but have not yet announced it yet either.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 31 Aug 2017 17:55

False transfer deal.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 31 Aug 2017 18:00

Not when Stam admitted he was after him. It has legs but if it gets over the line is another thing

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 31 Aug 2017 18:08

Swansea had a £12m bid rejected earlier. Same as they've spent on Bony.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 31 Aug 2017 18:12

Lower West Swansea had a £12m bid rejected earlier. Same as they've spent on Bony.

Just the 9 hours and 3 pages late, but thanks for the update :)

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 31 Aug 2017 18:15

The Swansea bid was denied as was the Newcastle bid.

Think about it. He’s in Portugal playing tonight which would mean any deal would need to have been agreed beforehand and pretty much agreed by yesterday, at the time when Wolves announced their interest had ended. It also suits the Norwich board to be seen by their fans to have put a fight to the very end. And, it suits our club, its sponsors and a growing Asian following for an announcement to be made on SKY close to the 11th hour at peak viewing time or after the Portugal game. Other than that, this deal simply can't happen and like I say, I’m sure the club would have by now come out with a statement saying, no deal for Oliveira and we move on to the next. As they haven’t this deal could well have been agreed already.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 31 Aug 2017 18:20

Oilroyal The Swansea bid was denied as was the Newcastle bid.

Think about it. He’s in Portugal playing tonight which would mean any deal would need to have been agreed beforehand and pretty much agreed by yesterday, at the time when Wolves announced their interest had ended. It also suits the Norwich board to be seen by their fans to have put a fight to the very end. And, it suits our club, its sponsors and a growing Asian following for an announcement to be made on SKY close to the 11th hour at peak viewing time or after the Portugal game. Other than that, this deal simply can't happen and like I say, I’m sure the club would have by now come out with a statement saying, no deal for Oliveira and we move on to the next. As they haven’t this deal could well have been agreed already.

It's an unusual situation to be in. If it does happen and it was agreed last night then my source was spot on. Someone did say on here that Oliveira representatives were at the club last night. That said it doesn't mean it was signed and the contract offered could have been rejected which in turn would have allowed Norwich to bump up the price a bit

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 31 Aug 2017 18:21

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 31 Aug 2017 18:22

Apologies accepted for the flack

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 31 Aug 2017 18:26

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 31 Aug 2017 18:28

Reading4eva

It's an unusual situation to be in. If it does happen and it was agreed last night then my source was spot on. Someone did say on here that Oliveira representatives were at the club last night. That said it doesn't mean it was signed and the contract offered could have been rejected which in turn would have allowed Norwich to bump up the price a bit

If ever there is more definitive evidence that this one is not happening it's right there.

All we need now is for Jlow to confirm by saying its still on.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 31 Aug 2017 18:29

CountryRoyal

:D luv it!

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 31 Aug 2017 18:30

Reading4eva

You don't have a source. Fuck off.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 31 Aug 2017 18:37

Pepe the Horseman
Reading4eva

We will see if he was right until 11pm we cannot assume anything

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 31 Aug 2017 18:37

Pepe the Horseman
Reading4eva

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 31 Aug 2017 18:41

Reading4eva
Pepe the Horseman
Reading4eva

Reading4eva... I dont think you're helping

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 31 Aug 2017 18:47

Oilroyal Apologies accepted for the flEck

Corrected for you.

725 posts