Pure Speculation - Tshibola

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Pure Speculation - Tshibola

by LoyalRoyal22 » 25 Jan 2017 15:17

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/25/is ... -in-doubt/

Villa signing three central midfielders. Not really worked out for Tish has it?

Got to question his attitude and mentality after pushing for that move to Villa so early in his career, showed us zero loyalty.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 25 Jan 2017 15:44

George_
Aaron Tshibola is likely to make a move away from Aston Villa in the January transfer window with the midfielder eyeing up loan moves.

The midfielder who signed from Reading in the summer on a four-year deal has played only once since Steve Bruce took over from Roberto Di Matteo.

Anyone take him back (on loan)? Still think a midfield 3 of Williams-Tshibola-Swift would be up there with the best in the league IMO.

get rid of Williams and replace with kelly

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 25 Jan 2017 15:53

OLLIE KEARNS A great Premier League for sure ? On what evidence do you base that ? He's played 42 games most of which were for Hartlepool and can't currently get into the match day squad for a mid table championship team. The only thing for sure is that he remains with potential but from where he is now to a great premier league player is a significant step up.
He got a lucrative 4 year contract at Villa based on potential (and good luck to him with that) but I'm sure he'd have been much better served playing a full season at Reading in terms of long term fulfillment of that potential.

I fully agree with this.

I have no issues with him joining Villa, they're a much bigger club than us and if someone gave any of you opportunity and pay cheque then you'd take it. We know loyalty in football no longer exists so it's not that reason I wouldn't take him back, it's cos I don't think he'd add anything.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 25 Jan 2017 16:23

I'd certainly have him back, but wouldn't be in the first 11 at the moment. Was a poor move for him, seemingly based mainly on Clarke's recommendation

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 26 Jan 2017 17:50

Greedy little sod listened to his agent and jumped ship after we stood by him through a long injury lay off at the first chance he got. bugger him, hope he ends up on the scrapheap.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 26 Jan 2017 19:18

A 21 year old makes an iffy career decision based on money. What a shocker. Do you still work for the same place you did when you were 13? oxf*rd morons.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 27 Jan 2017 08:18

windermereROYAL Greedy little sod listened to his agent and jumped ship after we stood by him through a long injury lay off at the first chance he got. bugger him, hope he ends up on the scrapheap.

"After we stood by him" :lol:

Yeah, it was pretty loyal of us not to sack him on the spot.

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 27 Jan 2017 08:21

just another example proving that the grass isn't always greener.

not point bringing him back as he's injury prone, and on big money at villa

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 29 Jan 2017 20:58

He's joined Forest

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 11 Nov 2017 10:31

Season long loan at MK Dons terminated

https://www.footballfancast.com/champio ... fans-react

and some fans would like him to return

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/11/09/re ... t-some-wa/

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 11 Nov 2017 10:53

Royalwaster
sandman
Stranded May well be in the minority here but nah - he jumped ship at the first opportunity and don't see the benefit of bringing him back on loan to help get him back in the picture elsewhere, unless there is a guaranteed buyback clause that we can chose to activate on not.

Exactly this.

Jumped for more money before he'd even fully proven himself here.

+1 ... never take a Judas back.

Shock horror - players moves for more money and bigger club. Do we only want unambitious players?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 11 Nov 2017 12:50

Sounds like he couldn't cut-it in Div 1, no thanks.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 12 Nov 2017 11:07

Attitude issues - no thanks

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 13 Nov 2017 07:23

Sad if he has developed an attitude, when he was with us he was a really nice lad, very down to earth. I think the feedback from Hartlepool was much the same.
The move to Villa never looked a sensible one and looks even worse now. Hope he manages to resurrect what looked like a very promising career, would be amazed if it was with us though.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Nov 2017 08:17

I'm not sure its necessarily attitude issues as such. Not seen any evidence of that previously

I think he'd played just about every game for MK Dons until that admittedly stupid sending off. Wonder if the boss went on one at him for it and he reacted or something along those lines

anyway, would be a shame if he didn't turn it around. Did some good things for us, and that 5m we got for him was probably pretty crucial for our finances last year

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 13 Nov 2017 10:11

Hound I'm not sure its necessarily attitude issues as such. Not seen any evidence of that previously

I think he'd played just about every game for MK Dons until that admittedly stupid sending off. Wonder if the boss went on one at him for it and he reacted or something along those lines

anyway, would be a shame if he didn't turn it around. Did some good things for us, and that 5m we got for him was probably pretty crucial for our finances last year

Agreed. Never showed a hint of attitude with us or the Pools. I'd like to see him back here. There's a very good player still in there somewhere and Stam stated he never actually wanted to lose him but the club needed the cash.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 13 Nov 2017 10:22

I think Stam said that tishbola came to him and said he wanted to go...
The amount of cash we got up front was probably much less than the 5 million quoted although the wages on offer would have been significantly higher.
Always seemed Tishbola was badly advised, you wonder if he has HRK’s brother as an agent.
Bringing him back should be solely a football decision, just because he played for the Academy does not mean he’s the best option now, although if he came back and succeeded it would be a good outcome alround. I suspect the chances are slim to zero....

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 16 Nov 2017 07:39

Question on this - as MK terminated his season long loan, could he play for Villa now or will he have to wait until the Jan window at least? Not that he'll play anyway but interested if anyone knows the rules around that.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 17 Nov 2017 12:33

Stranded Question on this - as MK terminated his season long loan, could he play for Villa now or will he have to wait until the Jan window at least? Not that he'll play anyway but interested if anyone knows the rules around that.

Technically a loan can only be ended during a transfer window, But there is a clause which allows the Football League to approve an early end to a loan on a discretionary basis. Not sure whether that would apply in this case, but it’s there.
A loan player can still play for his parent club in non first team matches while on loan so Tish can play U23 games for Villa until January.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 17 Nov 2017 12:56

Nameless
Stranded Question on this - as MK terminated his season long loan, could he play for Villa now or will he have to wait until the Jan window at least? Not that he'll play anyway but interested if anyone knows the rules around that.

Technically a loan can only be ended during a transfer window, But there is a clause which allows the Football League to approve an early end to a loan on a discretionary basis. Not sure whether that would apply in this case, but it’s there.
A loan player can still play for his parent club in non first team matches while on loan so Tish can play U23 games for Villa until January.

Clearly MKD want him nowhere near their training ground, neither do AV it seems...