MATCHWATCH : Stevenage (a) sponsored by an FA Cup run needed to save the season

182 posts
Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : Stevenage (a) sponsored by an FA Cup run needed to save the season

by Ascotexgunner » 06 Jan 2018 15:54

CountryRoyal Is it wrong that I want us to lose? Anything to speed up this impostor's departure.

Yes, a draw and a sacking is the ideal outcome. However I know what you mean.....I get that.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Stevenage (a) sponsored by an FA Cup run needed to save the season

by strap » 06 Jan 2018 15:55

Hound 3 shots and 1 corner after 70 mins against a div 2 side

Sounds like utter faeces

Well done lads, back to the best system in the world - no shots at all in the second half up to 70 mins. Much better, the Dutch Total Non-football - you know it makes sense!

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 06 Jan 2018 15:57

‘Dutch’ has Nothing to do with it. This is just shit football.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 06 Jan 2018 15:59

CountryRoyal Is it wrong that I want us to lose? Anything to speed up this impostor's departure.

Have faith - Stam WILL get us out of this division this season!! Three year plan 1 year ahead of schedule!

Tactical GENIUS - why did we EVER doubt him and his Dutch Total Non-football system!

Gourlay, please give him MORE money to piss away on non-footballers - Blackett, Ilori, van Den Red Card, etc etc. I mean this team is CRYING OUT for more wingers and defensive midfielders. We can sell our over-supply of strikers to get some cash if you think we need it!!

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 06 Jan 2018 15:59

Big Ron says he going nowhere so we'd better get used to it.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 06 Jan 2018 16:00

74'
Attempt missed. Yann Kermorgant (Reading) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left.

Right, you're on the bloody transfer list! I don;t want any more shots in this game thank you, my Dutch Total Non-football System does not allow shots, you should have learnt that by now.

PistolPete
Hob Nob Regular

by PistolPete » 06 Jan 2018 16:02

strap 74'
Attempt missed. Yann Kermorgant (Reading) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left.

Right, you're on the bloody transfer list! I don;t want any more shots in this game thank you, my Dutch Total Non-football System does not allow shots, you should have learnt that by now.

Was hilarious the first time

Melton Royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Melton, New York, Paris & Dubai - but mostly Melton and just outside the lockdown zone

by Melton Royal » 06 Jan 2018 16:02

strap 74'

He should know by now that you can never trust the bloody French

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 06 Jan 2018 16:06

Come on Stevenage!

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 06 Jan 2018 16:07

PistolPete
strap 74'

Yep, apologies, just getting more and more unhappy. In my defence, at least I am not currently drinking - although will doubtless be doing once "match" is over and I have logged off.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 06 Jan 2018 16:07

Still pretty awful

Stevenage still better

Jaakkola best player

Edwards off for Swift

1 shot in the second half

Not looking forward to the possibility of more of this amazingly insightful team selection and tactics on Tuesday week in front of barely 5k

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 06 Jan 2018 16:10

strap
PistolPete
strap 74'

Yep, apologies, just getting more and more unhappy. In my defence, at least I am not currently drinking - although will doubtless be doing once "match" is over and I have logged off.

Err strap, your defence WAS that you were drinking....

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 06 Jan 2018 16:16

From Despair To Where?
strap
PistolPete

Err strap, your defence WAS that you were drinking....

Oh bugger :oops:

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 06 Jan 2018 16:18

FT 0-0

Sounds pretty dire. At least our we can rely on our home form to see us through.
Last edited by Hound on 06 Jan 2018 16:19, edited 1 time in total.

double d

by double d » 06 Jan 2018 16:19

At least we didn't lose! Which is saying something. I think?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 06 Jan 2018 16:19

Hound FT 0-0

Sounds pretty dire. At least our we can rely on our home form to see us through.

Same as usual then.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 06 Jan 2018 16:20

Hound FT 0-0

I'm predicting a record low attendance for the replay.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 06 Jan 2018 16:20

Clean sheet away from home and we're still in the cup!!!!

Yep, i'm looking for positives.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 06 Jan 2018 16:20

Don't understand all the negativity.

We clearly needed a replay to fund our January transfer activity.

:wink:

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 06 Jan 2018 16:21

DID WE JUST KEEP A CLEAN SHEET? :shock:

182 posts