11%
Ian Royal - all RFC fans are idiots
4%

Total votes: 247
Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

Re: In or Out? New poll.

by Royalwaster » 13 Jan 2018 17:23

tidus_mi2 I get the feeling it's mostly Kitson with some stories of other footballers thrown in to try and disguise his identity.

Yeah totally ... even though it is no friends Dave, he obviously must have some other friends who were in the game who add the odd anecdote to make it not completely obvious that it's Dave.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 13 Jan 2018 18:30

scumbag
double d
John Smith I’m only saying that The Secret Footballer is definitely Kitson and that would make Murty the culprit of the accusations. I don’t know if it actually happened

How do you know its Kitson? He told me it wasn't him.

If you read the books, you'll find it's 100% Kits.

No no. Apparently you need ‘evidence’.

double d

by double d » 13 Jan 2018 19:00

John Smith
scumbag
double d

I only deal with hard facts. What facts are there that it is kitson.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 13 Jan 2018 19:26

double d
John Smith
scumbag

I only deal with hard facts. What facts are there that it is kitson.

There's a picture of him in the "About the author" section.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Jan 2018 00:05

John Smith
scumbag
double d

Yes you do need evidence before accusing people.

you massive twat.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Jan 2018 09:14

Evidence isn't the same as proof leon. The Secret Footballer's books ARE evidence. They're just not conclusive evidence.

double d

by double d » 14 Jan 2018 09:18

Snowflake Royal Evidence isn't the same as proof leon. The Secret Footballer's books ARE evidence. They're just not conclusive evidence.

But how Ian? Where does it say anything with remotely related to rfc or Murty stealing from charity (which is a sladerous and ridiculous claim to make..... which would surely be in press so i assume the accuser above is making it up).

I want bullet points please

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Jan 2018 09:23

There's a massive thread on TSF, find it and read it you lazy cretin. Or read the books.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Jan 2018 10:02

Anyway it’s all bollocks.

And yes having conducted grievance and disciplinary investigations in the past I understand the concepts Ian.
Last edited by leon on 14 Jan 2018 10:09, edited 1 time in total.

double d

by double d » 14 Jan 2018 10:05

Snowflake Royal There's a massive thread on TSF, find it and read it you lazy cretin. Or read the books.

Who you calling a cretin? Needless insult. Pfucking twat.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 14 Jan 2018 10:24

double d
Snowflake Royal There's a massive thread on TSF, find it and read it you lazy cretin. Or read the books.

The mods here will lock well thought out threads but will do absolutely nothing against people like this who resort to name calling when their intellect starts stalling.

Reminds me of a certain IR when I was here years ago. Angry abuse when intellectually destroyed, which was often. Was funny. :)

double d

by double d » 14 Jan 2018 11:45

2 world wars, 1 world cup
double d

The mods here will lock well thought out threads but will do absolutely nothing against people like this who resort to name calling when their intellect starts stalling.

Reminds me of a certain IR when I was here years ago. Angry abuse when intellectually destroyed, which was often. Was funny. :)

He resorts to it when he knows his back is against the wall and he is incorrect

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 14 Jan 2018 13:41

Back against the wall? Intellectually destroyed?

:lol:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Jan 2018 21:08

Royal Rother Back against the wall? Intellectually destroyed?

:lol:

Bad result for your boys today.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 14 Jan 2018 21:31

Agreed - double d just read the bloody thread. It's unmistakable ... clear references to players such as Bikey, Doyle, Shorey, etc. and also stories of clubs he played for, like signing for Sheffield United when they suddenly needed a striker (Evans sent to jail). Playing for a club in huge financial trouble (Portsmouth), etc. Also, various other people have virtually 'outed' him.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Jan 2018 21:48

Royalwaster

Agreed - double d just read the bloody thread. It's unmistakable ... clear references to players such as Bikey, Doyle, Shorey, etc. and also stories of clubs he played for, like signing for Sheffield United when they suddenly needed a striker (Evans sent to jail). Playing for a club in huge financial trouble (Portsmouth), etc. Also, various other people have virtually 'outed' him.

Ok can we shit can the TSF talk now gents. This is about Stan and his fitness for office.

Dr_Hfuhruhurr
Hob Nob Addict

by Dr_Hfuhruhurr » 15 Jan 2018 06:55

This is about Stan and his fitness for office.

What we need to remember is that if we had beaten Burton, Bristol City, Birmingham, Stevenage, Barnsley and Hull then we'd all be up Stam/Stan's arsehole right now.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 15 Jan 2018 07:34

Dr_Hfuhruhurr

What we need to remember is that if we had beaten Burton, Bristol City, Birmingham, Stevenage, Barnsley and Hull then we'd all be up Stam/Stan's arsehole right now.

Yeah but we didn't. Anyway ... I'm swinging back to IN ... because the longer we wait, there is little point in getting rid of him if there's no transfer window left. I think the owners have got to be some of the most patient ones in this league ... massive outlay of money in summer and we're flirting with relegation, but JS still in place.

Oilroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by Oilroyal » 15 Jan 2018 08:32

Get the feeling its finances and Gourley/the owners over committing to Stam that’s holding back any change. But if they were to bite the bullet, a less showy appointment would be my preference. Someone like Kevin Dillon would be able to get the players playing to their strengths. He’d also put a half decent backroom set-up together without breaking the bank. I remember early last season Dillon being critical of Stam’s tactics on BBCRB and although he toned it down towards the end of the season he saw our weakness right from the get-go. I thought it was sour grapes at the time, but he was right. We could and eventually will appoint someone with less experience or connection to the club than Kevin Dillon. With foreign owners and CEO vanity I think we’ll see a lot of good footballing people overlooked and mistakes repeated. And personally, I think Stam will be here until he decides to leave, or in Gourley’s own words “if and when it suits both parties”.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 15 Jan 2018 11:19

Royalwaster
Dr_Hfuhruhurr

Yeah but we didn't. Anyway ... I'm swinging back to IN ... because the longer we wait, there is little point in getting rid of him if there's no transfer window left. I think the owners have got to be some of the most patient ones in this league ... massive outlay of money in summer and we're flirting with relegation, but JS still in place.

Agreed that it is probably too late to change the manager-I really wonder what, if anything, the owners get from having a football club.
Hopefully we will look back and be glad that the club did a Bristol City and stood by the manager but I doubt it.
How depressing this all is on a wet January Monday with the delights of a home cup replay tomorrow against a 4th division team followed by a journey way up North if we get through.

423 posts