Opposition fans back from the game

4464 posts
Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by Stranded » 04 Apr 2018 19:05

royalsteve Villa fans clearly have short memories. At the beginning of the season we battered them when they had 11 players. 2-1 flattered them, should've be 5-0. They were the worst championship side I've seen this season.

What did they expect our team have zero confidence they are riding high, and our team have played twice in 3 days with 10 players.

Morons

You are right they were awful but whilst they have improved we have just gone backwards.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 05 Apr 2018 12:01

Stranded
royalsteve Villa fans clearly have short memories. At the beginning of the season we battered them when they had 11 players. 2-1 flattered them, should've be 5-0. They were the worst championship side I've seen this season.

What did they expect our team have zero confidence they are riding high, and our team have played twice in 3 days with 10 players.

Morons

You are right they were awful but whilst they have improved we have just gone backwards.

I fancy Fulham to do them in the playoff final. And I'll enjoy it happening when it does. oxf*rd Villa

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 05 Apr 2018 12:09

John Smith
Stranded

Morons

I fancy Fulham to do them in the playoff final. And I'll enjoy it happening when it does. oxf*rd Villa

Woooah!! Anyone but Fulham to be promoted please.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 05 Apr 2018 12:28

Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith
Stranded

Yep I remember them squealing like bitches when we knocked them out of the play offs.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 05 Apr 2018 12:29

Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith
Stranded

Have some good mates who are Fulham fans, so would be happy for them to go up.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 05 Apr 2018 12:32

Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith
Stranded

I'm completely indifferent to Fulham. They play some good stuff though and have been there or there abouts for a few years now. Villa think they're a big club and need to fester for a while longer.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 05 Apr 2018 12:36

Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith
Stranded

I'm still hoping Bristol or Preston get playoff places. I expect Boro to win it if they get there.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 05 Apr 2018 12:40

Millwall.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 05 Apr 2018 12:40

John Smith
Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith I fancy Fulham to do them in the playoff final. And I'll enjoy it happening when it does. oxf*rd Villa

I'm completely indifferent to Fulham. They play some good stuff though and have been there or there abouts for a few years now. Villa think they're a big club and need to fester for a while longer.

Agree they play nice football which is fun to watch as a neutral. However the self righteous fans and the rub in your face attitude they have makes them as very hard team to like. I cannot think of a worse fan to speak to than Fulhams before or after a game.

double d

by double d » 05 Apr 2018 12:41

Pepe the Horseman Millwall.

This.

Would LOVE a Millwall - Wet Sham game in the PL.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 05 Apr 2018 13:05

John Smith
Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith I fancy Fulham to do them in the playoff final. And I'll enjoy it happening when it does. oxf*rd Villa

In addition to not liking Fulham as a club, I don't want them to go up because it's a cracking away day.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 05 Apr 2018 13:11

Millwall, Millwall, you're all really dreadful, and your girlfriends are unfulfilled and alienated... 

The Reverend

by The Reverend » 05 Apr 2018 13:16

double d

This.

Can you begin to imagine the taxpayers' police bill if Millwall rock up to the London Stadium?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 05 Apr 2018 17:13

I consider Fulham a 'nice' club and thoroughly inoffensive. Much how I think I'd view us if I wasn't a fan. So happy to see them go up.

Villa are huge as champ sides go though, so unless they're going to have a complete long term meltdown like Leeds, the sooner they're back out of the way in the top flight the better.

under the tin

by under the tin » 06 Apr 2018 08:56

The Reverend
double d

This.

Can you begin to imagine the police bill if Millwall rock up to the taxpayers' Stadium?

Edited for factual accuracy

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 06 Apr 2018 08:57

Fulham are the most appalling club. Clueless fans with an overriding sense of middle class entitlement.

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 06 Apr 2018 09:03

leon Fulham are the most appalling club. Clueless fans with an overriding sense of middle class entitlement.

That sir, is absolutely spot on. +1 all day long.

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 06 Apr 2018 09:58

Snowflake Royal I consider Fulham a 'nice' club and thoroughly inoffensive. Much how I think I'd view us if I wasn't a fan. So happy to see them go up.

I want them to stay down for exactly the same reasons - I quite like the away trip to Fulham. I would not, however, begrudge them promotion for my own selfish reasons.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 06 Apr 2018 10:49

Barney
leon Fulham are the most appalling club. Clueless fans with an overriding sense of middle class entitlement.

That sir, is absolutely spot on. +1 all day long.

I imagine, as a Reading fan, you found that very difficult to say.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 06 Apr 2018 11:09

Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith
Stranded

God yeah, hope they get stuffed in the Semis.

Actually no, I hope they get humiliated in the final.

4464 posts