Opposition fans back from the game

4464 posts
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by leon » 06 Apr 2018 11:13

John Smith
Barney
leon Fulham are the most appalling club. Clueless fans with an overriding sense of middle class entitlement.

That sir, is absolutely spot on. +1 all day long.

I imagine, as a Reading fan, you found that very difficult to say.

Not at all. I've lived about 2 miles from Fulham for many years and I know Fulham and Fulham fans VERY well.

A completely different club to Reading. Thank fcuk.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 06 Apr 2018 11:19

genome
Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith I fancy Fulham to do them in the playoff final. And I'll enjoy it happening when it does. oxf*rd Villa

Woooah!! Anyone but Fulham to be promoted please.

God yeah, hope they get stuffed in the Semis.

Actually no, I hope they get humiliated in the final.

Fulham will still be targetting 2nd. Cardiff have Wolves, Villa and Derby still to play. Not beyond the realms of possibility that they could lose all 3.

Fulham have to play Weds, Us, Sunderland and Brum in their last 6 games so will fancy getting 10/12 points from those. Especially as they haven't lost in the league since before Xmas.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 06 Apr 2018 11:31

Stranded
genome
Coppells Lost Coat

Fulham will still be targetting 2nd. Cardiff have Wolves, Villa and Derby still to play. Not beyond the realms of possibility that they could lose all 3.

Fulham have to play Weds, Us, Sunderland and Brum in their last 6 games so will fancy getting 10/12 points from those. Especially as they haven't lost in the league since before Xmas.

As long as we're safe by that point, I'd be happy to let Cardiff have the victory on the last day to send them up, and subsequently for Fulham to lose spectacularly in the play offs.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 06 Apr 2018 11:31

leon
John Smith
Barney
That sir, is absolutely spot on. +1 all day long.

I imagine, as a Reading fan, you found that very difficult to say.

Not at all. I've lived about 2 miles from Fulham for many years and I know Fulham and Fulham fans VERY well.

You've never mentioned.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 06 Apr 2018 11:34

genome
leon
John Smith I imagine, as a Reading fan, you found that very difficult to say.

You've never mentioned.

It's murder at the moment - just looking forward to Tuesday :shock:

double d

by double d » 06 Apr 2018 12:38

genome
Coppells Lost Coat
John Smith I fancy Fulham to do them in the playoff final. And I'll enjoy it happening when it does. oxf*rd Villa

Cannot think of much better enjoyment then watching them get stuffed 5-0 at Wembley by millwall.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 06 Apr 2018 14:13

I definitely don't want Fulham to go up, not only is it a nearby away game, usually fairly priced (until this season I guess), besides that I still have a grudge against them for some bad results in recent memory, them staying up in 2008 at our expense, the 4-2 that seemed to kick start our downward spiral, the 5-0 last season.

Don't like them.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 06 Apr 2018 14:48

genome
leon
John Smith I imagine, as a Reading fan, you found that very difficult to say.

You've never mentioned.

:lol:

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 06 Apr 2018 20:31

Coppells Lost Coat However the self righteous fans and the rub in your face attitude they have makes them as very hard team to like. I cannot think of a worse fan to speak to than Fulhams before or after a game.

I think Cardiff are by far the worst for that.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 07 Apr 2018 01:04

leon

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 09 Apr 2018 08:26

genome
Stranded
genome

As long as we're safe by that point, I'd be happy to let Cardiff have the victory on the last day to send them up, and subsequently for Fulham to lose spectacularly in the play offs.

Can't see how anyone, regardless of their disdain for Fulham, would pass up the chance to directly piss on another teams chips on the last game of the season. Especially when their manager is Warnock, their captain is Morrison and they're oxf*rd Cardiff.
Last edited by Vision on 09 Apr 2018 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

elrey

by elrey » 09 Apr 2018 08:53

genome
Stranded
genome

I'd rather go down than see Cardiff go up.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 09 Apr 2018 11:37

John Smith
Coppells Lost Coat

I'm completely indifferent to Fulham. They play some good stuff though and have been there or there abouts for a few years now. Villa think they're a big club and need to fester for a while longer.

There or thereabouts for years? If you count 2 seasons as years then I suppose you're right, but lets not kid ourselves, Fulham were dogshit for their first two seasons following relegation, finishing 20th and 17th. Even before their horrific relegation they were only really in midtable safety thanks to Dimitar Berbatov. We scored four against them at the Cottage FFS in 12/13!!

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 09 Apr 2018 13:16

Vision
genome
Stranded

Can't see how anyone, regardless of their disdain for Fulham, would pass up the chance to directly piss on another teams chips on the last game of the season. Especially when their manager is Warnock, their captain is Morrison and they're oxf*rd Cardiff.

Fulham irk me more than Cardiff. And Warnock? He's a massive baby, but I don't care about him enough to want to get one over on him. We've done that enough over the years.

When you've got Fulham fans still whining about last year in the run up to tomorrow's game, I'd love for them to lose in the playoffs again.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 09 Apr 2018 13:26

genome
Vision
genome

Fulham irk me more than Cardiff. And Warnock? He's a massive baby, but I don't care about him enough to want to get one over on him. We've done that enough over the years.

When you've got Fulham fans still whining about last year in the run up to tomorrow's game, I'd love for them to lose in the playoffs again.

It's because he's a massive baby that it would be fun. It could be pretty much anyone (though its added spice with Cardiff) but the fact we can mess them up on the day (as they could to us also) adds to the buzz . It's part and parcel of being a fan surely.

I just don't get why anyone would think differently but obviously some do. I blame social media for this nonsense :wink:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 09 Apr 2018 13:28

Vision
genome
Vision

It's because he's a massive baby that it would be fun. It could be pretty much anyone (though its added spice with Cardiff) but the fact we can mess them up on the day (as they could to us also) adds to the buzz . It's part and parcel of being a fan surely.

I just don't get why anyone would think differently but obviously some do. I blame social media for this nonsense :wink:

If we're safe going into the game, I think we could. We did it to Derby a few years ago, and that was pretty funny.

The Reverend

by The Reverend » 09 Apr 2018 13:47

Yep.

For the same reason I'd love to relegate Sunderland but I'm not sure that's possible

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 09 Apr 2018 14:45

It could be possible, although it might be better for us if it's not as Bolton, Brum and Barnsley all lose their next two (or at least all lose tomorrow and Bolton and Barnsley draw on Saturday before anyone checks the fixtures properly!)

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 09 Apr 2018 14:58

Don't get the hate for Fulham.
Now as for Cardiff, regardless of Warnock, it's not so long ago that we were barricaded in our own ground while the police allowed their fans to throw bricks at us ( I had young children with me) , the police having riot shields behind which they cowered as we walked away from the ground with bricks still being thrown all over the place.
That, plus suffering the walk away from Ninian Park on a numbrer of occasions once again with no poiice protection,is enough for me to never want them to do well.
From my experience the worst-behaved fans in the country and that includes the likes of Millwall, Chelsea,Leeds and Man Utd.

double d

by double d » 09 Apr 2018 15:00

Victor Meldrew Don't get the hate for Fulham.
Now as for Cardiff, regardless of Warnock, it's not so long ago that we were barricaded in our own ground while the police allowed their fans to throw bricks at us ( I had young children with me) , the police having riot shields behind which they cowered as we walked away from the ground with bricks still being thrown all over the place.
That, plus suffering the walk away from Ninian Park on a numbrer of occasions once again with no poiice protection,is enough for me to never want them to do well.
From my experience the worst-behaved fans in the country and that includes the likes of Millwall, Chelsea,Leeds and Man Utd.

And they are WELSH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

4464 posts