BFTG Fulham

double d

Re: BFTG Fulham

by double d » 12 Apr 2018 16:09

John Smith
double d
John Smith Bacuna is our best player

Not by a long way

No, quite a close run thing with Moore but Bacuna is our best player.

I think Kelly Barrow Moore and Vito are better.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 12 Apr 2018 16:32

I like Bacuna a lot as a player but he needs to be kept in
single position

Spurious, but would put him behind Moore, Swift, Barrow and the new Ilori personally

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 12 Apr 2018 16:51

Hound I like Bacuna a lot as a player but he needs to be kept in
single position

Spurious, but would put him behind Moore, Swift, Barrow and the new Ilori personally

Close down your account, and get your IP blocked by the admin team fella cos you've well and truly lost the plot

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 12 Apr 2018 16:53

John Smith
single position

Close down your account, and get your IP blocked by the admin team fella cos you've well and truly lost the plot

8)

double d

by double d » 12 Apr 2018 16:56

Hound
John Smith
single position

8)

As a technical football, Swift is very good. He is too injury prone though and lightweight. Bacuna is a totally different style of player.

Ilori can be very very good. Stam completely mismanaged him

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Apr 2018 18:05

Bacuna could be the best midfielder we've had since Sidwell. He could be the best right back we've had since Griffin.

His performances this season though decent, have been underwhelming.

Moore's better by any measure. Barrow and Bod have been more effective this season. Swift's technically better but a total luxury and no where near as complete. Ilori has more potential but hasn't really performed consistently.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Apr 2018 18:19

Snowflake Royal Bacuna could be the best midfielder we've had since Sidwell. He could be the best right back we've had since Griffin.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hope you're joking.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 13 Apr 2018 09:36

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal Bacuna could be the best midfielder we've had since Sidwell. He could be the best right back we've had since Griffin.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hope you're joking.

He has shown moments of class this season. The Derby game being a particular highlight.

Best midfielder since Sidwell is probably Williams, I don't think anyone was expecting his leaving to have as much impact as it has done.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Apr 2018 10:04

think Williams flattered to deceive until the second half of last season, when he was exceptional. But agree he has been sorely missed

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Apr 2018 10:23

Hound think Williams flattered to deceive until the second half of last season, when he was exceptional. But agree he has been sorely missed

He was largely playing for himself and to get a good deal at a top flight club. Doesn't bother me though, helped us massively towards the end of last season.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Apr 2018 10:27

yes sure thats probably true. Though he would have re-signed with us had we gone up. No issues with him doing what he did tbh.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 13 Apr 2018 10:35

Yeah, and you can see he cared after the PO Final, even if he knew he was going to the Premier League anyway.

As for Bacuna, I think he's good player, definitely a worthy addition. I'm just unsure about his attitude. I think we'll get moments like his tackle on Sessegnon sporadically.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Apr 2018 13:00

Hendo
Old Man Andrews

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hope you're joking.

He has shown moments of class this season. The Derby game being a particular highlight.

Best midfielder since Sidwell is probably Williams, I don't think anyone was expecting his leaving to have as much impact as it has done.

Agree, though you could argue Harper, Gunnarsson and Leigertwood.

But I think Bacuna should be a better player than Williams. He's strong, atheletic, has a decent shot, can tackle and he doesn't spend all games running down blind allies and holding on to the ball to long.

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 13 Apr 2018 13:37

Snowflake Royal
Hendo
Old Man Andrews
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hope you're joking.

Agree, though you could argue Harper, Gunnarsson and Leigertwood.

But I think Bacuna should be a better player than Williams. He's strong, atheletic, has a decent shot, can tackle and he doesn't spend all games running down blind allies and holding on to the ball to long.

Great midfielders lead by example, Sidwell showed that he was a real class act on the pitch and can run the show and IMO only replicated by Leigerwood. Bacuna is not a leader and haven't seen him boss a player let alone control a game. Williams tried to take games by the scruff of the neck and showed the heart, bottle and effort we all want to see.