BFTG Wednesday (a)

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

BFTG Wednesday (a)

by Kitsondinho » 21 Apr 2018 22:09

Been home for a good few hours, but I just couldn’t be arsed to write anything about that. Wednesday were on the beach for most of the game.......but still easily beat us 3-0.......What a waste of the only sunshine we’ll get this year...Abject.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: BFTG Wednesday (a)

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Apr 2018 22:21

at least I got my decking done

....that’s all

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 21 Apr 2018 22:23

Sounds as bad as FA Cup fixture this year. That was equally as dire.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 21 Apr 2018 22:35

Kitsondinho Been home for a good few hours, but I just couldn’t be arsed to write anything about that. Wednesday were on the beach for most of the game.......but still easily beat us 3-0.......What a waste of the only sunshine we’ll get this year...Abject.

Did anyone play remotely well?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Apr 2018 22:46

motm? Blackett...he left the field prematurely

Hiram K Hackenbacker

by Hiram K Hackenbacker » 21 Apr 2018 23:00

AthleticoSpizz motm? Blackett...he left the field prematurely

I agree

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Apr 2018 23:06

Hiram K Hackenbacker

I agree
fuc3 me, after 18 years of wasted posting...I’ve finally got some acknowledgement

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 21 Apr 2018 23:22

AthleticoSpizz
Hiram K Hackenbacker

I agree
fuc3 me, after 18 years of wasted posting...I’ve finally got some acknowledgement

90% of that dude's posts are "I agree", take it with a pinch of salt.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Apr 2018 23:26

100% of the tedium...surely?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 21 Apr 2018 23:35

I don't think there is much point in pointing out everything we did wrong there. Midfield was dire. Swift looked like he was playing with an under 18s team around him but was equally ineffective. Everyone seemed afraid to take a shot. Ref was poor. Goals were all from sloppy defending. Bod sadly has almost no goalscoring instinct. Clement has thus far done nothing to show he can do anything with this team.
I know this won't be a popular opinion but Stam probably would have gotten the same points haul from those fixtures. Maybe less red cards too. Hell having no manager could probably have gotten the same points from those games.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 22 Apr 2018 00:11

I got far too smashed last night and woke up pretty late so couldn’t go. I don’t feel that bad about spending the £30 odd on the ticket now. I had a great afternoon.

#MoreRedCardsThanShotsOnTarget

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Apr 2018 00:37

NewCorkSeth I don't think there is much point in pointing out everything we did wrong there. Midfield was dire. Swift looked like he was playing with an under 18s team around him but was equally ineffective. Everyone seemed afraid to take a shot. Ref was poor. Goals were all from sloppy defending. Bod sadly has almost no goalscoring instinct. Clement has thus far done nothing to show he can do anything with this team.
I know this won't be a popular opinion but Stam probably would have gotten the same points haul from those fixtures. Maybe less red cards too. Hell having no manager could probably have gotten the same points from those games.

Got.
Not fcuking gotten. You fcuking Americanised fcuking drone.

Got.

And don’t give me gotten is an old English word. It might be. 21st century and we don’t say gotten.

Got.
FFS

We are not American.

Sweet baby Jesus.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 22 Apr 2018 00:51

leon
NewCorkSeth I don't think there is much point in pointing out everything we did wrong there. Midfield was dire. Swift looked like he was playing with an under 18s team around him but was equally ineffective. Everyone seemed afraid to take a shot. Ref was poor. Goals were all from sloppy defending. Bod sadly has almost no goalscoring instinct. Clement has thus far done nothing to show he can do anything with this team.

Got.

Got.

And don’t give me gotten is an old English word. It might be. 21st century and we don’t say gotten.

Got.
FFS

We are not American.

Sweet baby Jesus.

Calm down, already.

Irregardless, it still makes sense.

It's a whole nother issue if it didn't make sense.

Don't make it a thing.

Do the math, loser.

Going forward, if you don't like it go get some transportation out of here.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 22 Apr 2018 00:53

NewCorkSeth I know this won't be a popular opinion but Stam probably would have gotten the same points haul from those fixtures. Maybe less red cards too.

Stam would have lost all those games.

Less red cards only because the players would give less of a shit under Stam than they seem to now.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 22 Apr 2018 01:01

2 world wars, 1 world cup
NewCorkSeth I know this won't be a popular opinion but Stam probably would have gotten the same points haul from those fixtures. Maybe less red cards too.

Stam would have lost all those games.

Less red cards only because the players would give less of a shit under Stam than they seem to now.

Irrelivent argument because nobody will ever know. I`m behind the new boss all the way, we can only judge him next season whatever league we are in.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Apr 2018 01:08

2 world wars, 1 world cup
leon

Got.

Got.

Got.
FFS

We are not American.

Sweet baby Jesus.

Calm down, already.

Irregardless, it still makes sense.

It's a whole nother issue if it didn't make sense.

Don't make it a thing.

Do the math, loser.

Going forward, if you don't like it go get some transportation out of here.

Shit off.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 22 Apr 2018 03:42

AthleticoSpizz
Hiram K Hackenbacker

I agree

I agree.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 22 Apr 2018 07:48

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually to be fair, Blackett was one of our better performers in the first half. He managed to find another orange shirt with his passes on THREE (count ‘em) occasions!

Fezza

by Fezza » 22 Apr 2018 08:59

leon

Got.

Got.

Got.
FFS

We are not American.

Sweet baby Jesus.

Well for one, I think you've gotten a point! All these Americanizms make you look like an arsehat!

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 22 Apr 2018 09:24

That really was dire and worse than anything I can remember us dishing up under Stam; at least under him we looked like we could threaten the opposition now and then.

We were playing a very average side already on the beach yet made no attempt to take the game to them at all.

If we manage to stay up and set up like this away next season I guarantee we will struggle again.