SV Hamburg- going down.

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

SV Hamburg- going down.

by St Pauli » 13 May 2018 12:12

SV Hamburg, permanent resident of the Bundesliga, has been relegated to the 2nd Bundesliga for the first time in its history.

This is another step towards Fc St Pauli becoming Hamburg's dominant football club. As a result I will continue my quest to become Hobnobs dominant Hamburg poster.

HAGO everybody.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: SV Hamburg- going down.

by BR0B0T » 13 May 2018 12:13

St Pauli SV Hamburg, permanent resident of the Bundesliga, has been relegated to the 2nd Bundesliga for the first time in its history.

This is another step towards Fc St Pauli becoming Hamburgs dominant football club. As a result I will continue my quest to become Hobnobs dominant Hamburg poster.

HAGO everybody.

They're the ones with the clock right

You posted about it iirc

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 13 May 2018 12:16

BR0B0T
St Pauli SV Hamburg, permanent resident of the Bundesliga, has been relegated to the 2nd Bundesliga for the first time in its history.

This is another step towards Fc St Pauli becoming Hamburgs dominant football club. As a result I will continue my quest to become Hobnobs dominant Hamburg poster.

HAGO everybody.

You posted about it iirc

I have posted about the rivalry before, but I didn't know they had a clock til this weekend. Kind of pointless now I guess.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 13 May 2018 13:09

nah you're right it was STranded in the Euro Leagues thread

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 14 May 2018 14:34

I admire your optimism St P, but isn't the reality more that this is a symptom of declining standards across the Hamburg region?

The loss of the flagship derby match can only make matters worse.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 14 May 2018 18:06

St Pauli
BR0B0T

HAGO everybody.

You posted about it iirc

I have posted about the rivalry before, but I didn't know they had a clock til this weekend. Kind of pointless now I guess.

Borussia Moenchengladbach fans brought a banner to the game which was a mock-up of the clock, counting down the minutes to relegation.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 14 May 2018 18:27

tmesis
St Pauli
BR0B0T

You posted about it iirc

Borussia Moenchengladbach fans brought a banner to the game which was a mock-up of the clock, counting down the minutes to relegation.

Yeah I liked that, but thought they were a bit tardy on the counting down. It went like 30, then straight to 15. Would have preferred a minute by minute account more exacting to German standards.

Double d v2

by Double d v2 » 14 May 2018 21:17

St Pauli
tmesis
St Pauli

Yeah I liked that, but thought they were a bit tardy on the counting down. It went like 30, then straight to 15. Would have preferred a minute by minute account more exacting to German standards.

:lol:

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1