Season Tickets 18/19 - Renewal Deadline 5pm on Monday 2nd July 2018.

180 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Season Tickets 18/19

by Zip » 10 May 2018 20:22

It would be good if the early bird discount applied again but it doesn’t look it will. Undecided about renewing.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 11 May 2018 08:53

muirinho Tickets will be on sale next week, prices frozen

https://twitter.com/jonathanl50/status/ ... 7484741632

IN

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 May 2018 11:45

I hate myself for this, but I think I'll check out some of our transfer dealing before deciding whether to renew.

It's really hard motivating to do the travel at about twice ticket price to watch is be shitand boring.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 13 May 2018 15:57

Snowflake Royal I hate myself for this, but I think I'll check out some of our transfer dealing before deciding whether to renew.

The season tickets will be for the same club regardless of transfer activity

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 May 2018 17:28

Silver Fox
Snowflake Royal I hate myself for this, but I think I'll check out some of our transfer dealing before deciding whether to renew.

The season tickets will be for the same club regardless of transfer activity

No! Really!? You don't say.

I thought if I renew in July we'd become Man City, thanks for setting me straight.

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 13 May 2018 18:57

I’m surprised season tickets aren’t on sale already - or at least something on the website with details of when they will be.
Surely they would have known prices before season ended last Sunday - plans made depending upon what division we would be in for 2018-19.
In the past they would have been, but this slowness is most likely down to the person running the club these days.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 14 May 2018 09:13

DelBoyRodders I’m surprised season tickets aren’t on sale already - or at least something on the website with details of when they will be.
Surely they would have known prices before season ended last Sunday - plans made depending upon what division we would be in for 2018-19.
In the past they would have been, but this slowness is most likely down to the person running the club these days.

Not a word anywhere on the OS and no sign of the ability to buy online but a tweet from JL saying ST sales start this week with prices frozen, sure I heard BBC Berks say something about today.

Really really poor communication from RFC,

Think I'll saunter up the club later and ask in the TO.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 14 May 2018 09:14

Sutekh
DelBoyRodders I’m surprised season tickets aren’t on sale already - or at least something on the website with details of when they will be.

Not a word anywhere on the OS and no sign of the ability to buy online but a tweet from JL saying ST sales start this week with prices frozen, sure I heard BBC Berks say something about today.

Tread carefully.... I think it will really scare them to see a human approaching the doors this far into May, they won't know what to do.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 14 May 2018 09:42

Sutekh

Be sure to tell them how furious you are about the lack of an update, maybe tip off the post (or whatever the fvck they're called these days) and get them to take a photo of you pointing at the ticket office and frowning

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 14 May 2018 10:37

Silver Fox
Sutekh

Be sure to tell them how furious you are about the lack of an update, maybe tip off the post (or whatever the fvck they're called these days) and get them to take a photo of you pointing at the ticket office and frowning

:D the club will announce the ticket prices/plans when they are good and ready. If you can't wait a couple of days for an announcement, it might be time to have a look at the things you prioritise.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 14 May 2018 10:40

It must be exhausting being so negative about everything...

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 14 May 2018 10:41

Silver Fox
Sutekh

For inspiration have a look at that couple who weren't allowed to buy a meat pie before 9am.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/16/couples-a ... s-7470227/

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 14 May 2018 11:09

Sutekh

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 14 May 2018 11:15

Well, that stern chat from Sutekh must've worked...

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/2018/m ... -sale-now/

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 14 May 2018 11:26

Sutekh and his wife peruse the press release

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 14 May 2018 11:30

Silver Fox

Sutekh and his wife peruse the press release

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 14 May 2018 11:31

Old Man Andrews
paultheroyal Expecting a slight further decrease in a way to appease fans and if U7's is free again - that would be a big thank you very much.

Would like them to extend the age a bit on that offer. Would love Under 12's go free with a full paying adult ST.

I think the Under 12's prices are reduced, good to see.

Whitley

by Whitley » 14 May 2018 11:43

Season ticket info is finally out!

Nice to see U17s not getting a renewal bonus :roll:

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 14 May 2018 12:04

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 14 May 2018 12:59

:D And Morrisons sold me a meat pie before 9am too!

180 posts