It's weird...

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
PistolPete
Hob Nob Regular

It's weird...

by PistolPete » 29 May 2017 18:15

I was pretty relaxed before the game. Even stayed calm through 120 mins (although not at 74 heart rate Dave) and was not even that bothered when we lost on Pens. Why?

... because I don't think Stam will leave. Perhaps because our team is not quite ready for the premier league yet. Because we're improving month by month and with a few extra yen will make yet more solid, young, impressive singnings; we won't move backwards. Because I finally embrased Gunter as a player and a captain. Because I realised that for all the gaudy instagram posts, Danny Williams really cares. I suppose because Huddersfield need their season in the sun as much as we do so I don't begrudge them. Because I truely think we'll be back next season, better and more ready.

Great season Reading, thanks, and see you in a few months.

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: It's weird...

by Avon Royal » 29 May 2017 18:18

And let's face it, we would have been spanked repeatedly in the Prem. This could be a decent team given time, but they aren't there yet.

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

Re: It's weird...

by Cureton's Volley » 29 May 2017 18:45

PistolPete I was pretty relaxed before the game. Even stayed calm through 120 mins (although not at 74 heart rate Dave) and was not even that bothered when we lost on Pens. Why?

... because I don't think Stam will leave. Perhaps because our team is not quite ready for the premier league yet. Because we're improving month by month and with a few extra yen will make yet more solid, young, impressive singnings; we won't move backwards. Because I finally embrased Gunter as a player and a captain. Because I realised that for all the gaudy instagram posts, Danny Williams really cares. I suppose because Huddersfield need their season in the sun as much as we do so I don't begrudge them. Because I truely think we'll be back next season, better and more ready.

Great season Reading, thanks, and see you in a few months.

My thoughts exactly. Good post.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1