What points will we finish on and position

Basildon

Re: What points will we finish on and position

by Basildon » 17 Apr 2019 11:58

linkenholtroyal
Snowflake Royal
linkenholtroyal
I think it may well end up between me and stranded fingers crossed I believe I said the prize was an uncomfortably long hand shake not sure how I do that with myself.

On a side note I reckon we should do this after pre-season for next season and see how close we are come the end.

I'm up for that.

I think it is going to be such an open season next season, if we get the right players in and keep the momentum we could have a great season, if we do not we could be back where we are now. there will be a wide range of opinions on this. anyone else up for it if I get a few more I will set it up again and keep an eye on it. Snowball will you give me a hand to keep an eye on it again?

Yeah sounds good, I'm up for that.

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Snowball » 17 Apr 2019 12:47

linkenholtroyal
Snowflake Royal
linkenholtroyal
I think it may well end up between me and stranded fingers crossed I believe I said the prize was an uncomfortably long hand shake not sure how I do that with myself.

On a side note I reckon we should do this after pre-season for next season and see how close we are come the end.

I'm up for that.

I think it is going to be such an open season next season, if we get the right players in and keep the momentum we could have a great season, if we do not we could be back where we are now. there will be a wide range of opinions on this. anyone else up for it if I get a few more I will set it up again and keep an eye on it. Snowball will you give me a hand to keep an eye on it again?

sure

linkenholtroyal

by linkenholtroyal » 17 Apr 2019 16:11

Snowball
linkenholtroyal
Snowflake Royal I'm up for that.

sure

thanks muchly appreciated

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 17 Apr 2019 16:14

linkenholtroyal
Snowflake Royal
linkenholtroyal

I'm up for that.

I think it is going to be such an open season next season, if we get the right players in and keep the momentum we could have a great season, if we do not we could be back where we are now. there will be a wide range of opinions on this.

Knowing this place, be sure to include the 'Out by Xmas' option. :wink:

Snowball
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Snowball » 19 Apr 2019 18:26

Snowball

77 06 Maff
77 06 Country Royal

54 MAX POSSIBLE

52 17 Snowball (45 - requires 7 from 3) - Highly unlikely!

51 17 Silver Fox (45 - requires 6 from 3) - TOUGH!

49 19 Lower West (45 - requires 4 from 3)

48 19 Stranded (45 - requires 3 from 3)
48 20 Linkenholtroyal (45 - requires 3 from 3)

47 19 Genome (45 - requires 2 from 3)
47 20 Teepeg (45 - requires 2 from 3)

46 21 Don't Panic! (45 - requires 1 from 3)

====================================================

45 20 Reading FM (45 - requires 0 from 3)
45 20 Hound (45 - requires 0 from 3)
45 21 Basildon (45 - requires 0 from 3)
45 21 Maneki Neko (45 - requires 0 from 3)

44 21 Barney (Projected points total exceeded with three games left to play)
44 21 Royal Jimmy (Projected points total exceeded with three games left to play)
44 21 Zip (Projected points total exceeded with three games left to play)

43 21 Strap (Projected points total exceeded with four games left to play)
43 21 Mid Sussex Royal (Projected points total exceeded with four games left to play)
42 22 3Points (Projected points total exceeded with four games left to play)
41 21 Hopeful (Projected points total exceeded with four games left to play)

39 22 Snowflake Relegated (Projected points total exceeded with SEVEN games left to play)
38 XX Duffy Relegated (Projected points total exceeded with SEVEN games left to play)
37 22 Ascot Gunner Relegated (Projected points total exceeded with SEVEN games left to play}