News and Views
Early Queues As Cup Tickets Go On Sale
24 March 2015
By Hob Nob Anyone?
Season ticket holders are queuing outside Madejski Stadium ticket windows this morning to buy tickets for Reading's FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal - even though there will still be a guaranteed 19,000 available in 48 hours time. Tickets go on sale this morning from 10am to season ticket holders only and are available to buy at the stadium, on-line and via the phone. The earliest people to arrive at the stadium were there at 2am to be first in the queue and before 9am queues were building. The club have set up catering and free parking at the stadium.
There is no rush at all with season ticket holders having two full days to get their pick of the seats before they go on sale to members with at least 1,500 Royalty points on Thursday morning. As the club have split the eligibility over several days it seems likely there will still be over 10,000 tickets available during Friday when the eligibility is increased further.
The club have released a detailed guide to buying tickets for the semi-final on their website. Meanwhile, the fans have chosen the singing section at Wembley as blocks 110 to 113.
- Singing Area at Wembley - Discuss it here
- Guide to buying FA Cup Semi Final tickets - Official Website Link
- Can Semi-Final History With Arsenal Repeat?
Ticket Sale Dates and Tiers:
- Tue 24 March: Season Ticket holders only
- Wed 25 March: Season Ticket holders only
- Thu 26 March: Season Ticket holders, and Members with over 1500 points
- Fri 27 March: Season Ticket holders, and Members with over 750 points
- Sat 28 March: Season Ticket holders, and Members with over 600 points
- Sun 29 March: Season Ticket holders, and Members with over 300 points
- In the unlikely event of tickets remaining these will go on sale on Monday 30 March to members
Tickets are on sale on-line, in person and on the phone, in price categories with prices ten pounds cheaper for concession tickets:
- Green: £33
- Yellow: £43
- Blue: £53
- Red: £63
Share this article: