News and Views
Reading -v- Bolton - Prizes Up For Grabs
19 November 2015
By Hob Nob Anyone?
Reading face Bolton Wanderers at the Madejski Stadium this weekend, as they look to put a run of five winless games behind them. It's not currently clear who will be leading the Royals as they attempt to secure a long awaited win. However, even if Reading don't win, the good news is you still could as we have some prizes up for grabs based on Reading's goalscorers this weekend. The first six people to correctly enter could win a ten pound Amazon voucher, a copy of Football Manager 2016, or an official Reading FC shirt.
The first six posts on the relevant thread in the classifieds area of the discussion forums will be used as the official entries into the competition. You must select a square using a letter from the image below. Each entry must select a different square from previous entries, and only the first six entries will be valid.
If a goal lands in your square you will receive:
A £10 Amazon Voucher
Land two goals in your square and win:
Football Manager 2016
Land three goals or more in your square and win:
A Reading Shirt (the winner can choose Home or Away)
This competition is sponsored by Paddy Power Bingo - visit Paddy Power to play today.
- Each player is only allowed one square, no multiples
- Entries will not be accepted from Hob Nob Anyone? contributors or employees of Paddy Power
- Squares will be allocated to the first 6 people to comment on available squares using the thread in the classified area of the Hob Nob Anyone? discussion forums
- The BBC's definition of which square the ball went into is final, this can be found on BBC Football news
- Prizes are subject to availability
- Only one prize per square
- Only the first 5 goals are counted
- UK entries only
- If the match score is 0-0 the first to comment on the original post will win the booby prize, a Danny Dyer Football Foul-Ups DVD
Share this article: