RFSC Survey Results - April 1999
Report from RFSC chairman Roger Titford:
Key results from the Supporters Club survey:
- 78% want Unreserved seating
in the East Stand kept.
(this includes 70% of east stand season ticket-holders).
- 32% used to use the Royals
Only 24% now use Shooters.
- 36% would prefer £10
matchday membership of Shooters for all RFSC members.
24% prefer to keep current £30 Shooters membership.
- 25% use RFSC coaches for
Preference on departure point (Prospect Park v Madejski) equally split amongst current travellers.
- 78% keep in touch with the Evening Post, 53% with the Reading Chronicle.
- 69% buy club programme, 46% buy The Whiff
- 31% use Hob Nob Anyone and 11% are on Royalmail
- 32% prefer the current away kit, 36% want a hooped away kit (25% red and yellow)
- 50% of RFSC members live outside Reading
Over one in three members replied. thank you very much for your help and support and thanks to BMRB International for doing the data processing.